Make your own Cannabis chocolate

DANZIG

Reading that hits very very close to home for me, stay strong man... 

Fuck  you cancer :(

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Slippy One   @Levantine Lane    Cheers guys ,  much appreciated.     

Yeah im pulling trim out the freezer i aint seen in time,  getting sorted to do lots of butter & oil runs ,  basically go from smoking a few J's a month to full on melted mode lol   

The oils MindSoup assisted me with totally destroyed me !    I went out to collect some classic car parts and came back without them ... but i did go to Sainsburys to get cream for the cats :) 

Just totally wiped me out and been nodding off very often.        Trying to get as much in me as poss but its been hard work .  not like i recall my younger stoner exploits where you tried to get smashed lol    

• Like 1

@Gimps     Thank you sir :yep:    Nothing else for it mate  just crack on & what will be.       Im treating this season as my last grow and going all out ,  if its not great and if it is all my prized beans will get sent into Joolz to spread the love as sharing's caring  :) 

• Like 3