On 22.1.2021 at 1:20 PM, growinggold said:

Let the frost begin!

Hell Yeah. :naughty:

On 22.1.2021 at 1:23 PM, Punta Roja said:

@AustrianToker Are you sure they're only 25 days in flower?  :yep: They look well ahead of mine at 28...

Looking excellente mate.

They might have been on day 26, but take into consideration that they are Fast Version, except the Green Poison, which is fast in itself.   I hope tho chop all of the Fast versions at the 8 week mark and seems like they will hit the target. :)

On 22.1.2021 at 2:11 PM, Shumroom said:

Lovely photos again, 

and everything looks spot on from here :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

Thanks, buddy! :v:

Been a while since the last update on the tent.  They are now exactly 4 weeks into flower.  I took some picture last night before going to sleep and all seems to be going well.

Temps have been alright 20-24C  and humidity is spot on: 43-52%

Feed: 1ml/L Grow, 2ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Topmax

large_106.jpg

This Black Jack is developing a very nice cola.  I noticed the white specs on the leaf and thought at first  - "fuck me, i got mites!" but after a close inspection.  no mites were found! :sweaty:  It's just a type of deficiency, probably a bit hungrier then the other girls or perhaps a bit of Cal/Mag needed.

large_98.jpg

Here a look at the other Black Jack

large_100.jpg

Psicodelicia has two different phenos.  One performing well and developing buds as it should. :yep:

large_99.jpg

The other Psicodelicia is not looking very productive atm.  Very frosty but small bud sites compared to all other plants....  I believe she won't be a yield rekord breaker. :rolleyes: hopefully she has other qualities.

large_103.jpg

Sweet Zenzation is quite sexy i must say. :)

large_104.jpg

Some more of the Sweet Zenzation

large_105.jpg

On to Red Hot Cookies.  The purple and green pheno can easily be compared

large_102.jpg

For some reason, i really like the green pheno of Red Hot Cookies

large_101.jpg

She has a very slight purple coming through, which can hardly be seen for now.  But i think she will show her true beauty towards the end of flowering. :guitar:

large_107.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the Tent update and see you in the bonanza next time.  :v:

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 10

On 25.1.2021 at 8:01 PM, mr rhino said:

Great job AT:yep:

thanks for the nice comment! :v:

The "fast" girls are now 34 days into flowering and looking great.  Sadly there isn't only good news, but a liitle more on that towards the end of the update.

Temps are still spot on: 21-25C and humidity is good: 39-52%

I've bumped the feed up to 3ml/L of Bloom, 2ml/L Topmax and 1ml/L Grow

I will let the pictures tell the rest ;)

The right door of the Bonanza opens to Sweet Cheese FV and some Green Poison

large_108.jpg

Really liking the looks of this Sweet Cheese FV

large_110.jpg

Sweet Cheese FV

large_109.jpg

I think she will have some nice Calyx stacking towards the end. Sweet Cheese FV

large_115.jpg

Green Poison is chunking up

large_113.jpg

The other Green Poison

large_111.jpg

Moving on to the left side of the Bonanza, which opens up to mainly Crystal Candy FV and Gorilla Girl FV

large_116.jpg

Crystal Candy FV showing off the speed and already showing a few brown pistils at just under 5 weeks.

large_117.jpg

Gorilla Girl FV

large_114.jpg

and finally the trouble maker.  This beautiful looking Gorilla Girl was a traitor all along and sadly only noticed last night. :wallbash:

large_112.jpg

below her beautiful tops, she was growing male parts and some even successfully reached maturity. :headpain: I picked most of the ones i could notice off. but saw a bit of pollen below some of the sacks! :(

(sorry for the poor pictures)  But i was busy removing all noticeable male parts and only thought about documenting it after my frentic ball removal action.   i hope you understand.

large_118.jpg

Here one of the male parts, which hasn't reached maturity thankfully.

large_119.jpg

I have noticed that a few seeds are already developing within the culprit Gorilla Girl FV.  I just hope and pray that she hasn't affected to many of her neighbors.  I will have a another look tonight and get a better view of the damage.

Thanks to @growinggold and his recent post on tincture.  I hope to find a good alternative use for the seeded buds.   I must add, that I've grown, i think most of sweet seeds strains over the past 10 years and must have germed and flowered easily over 100 plants by now. This being said, I had very few issues with hermies from them.  I believe, a single plant from san fernando lemon kush was the only other hermie i had from them.    If anybody else is growing Gorilla Girl FV, might be worth having look.

Ah well... Still have another 3 weeks to flower them and hoping for the best. :guitar:

• Like 11

In so sorry to hear and see the balls @AustrianToker . Fingers crossed for the flower show. I'm sure your eagle experienced eyes have them covered.   Get on the tinctures mate there so worth it. 

• Like 3

Lovely looking grow mate, that first Gorilla Girl is a beauty :)  

Shame about the other doing the dirty on you. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep a close eye on mine :yep: 

• Like 3

Damn! they're looking so nice AT...

Hopefully you've caught the bastards before it's too late.

Wishing you ATVB mate

PR

• Like 2

On 28.1.2021 at 2:09 PM, growinggold said:

In so sorry to hear and see the balls @AustrianToker . Fingers crossed for the flower show. I'm sure your eagle experienced eyes have them covered.   Get on the tinctures mate there so worth it. 

Thanks mate.  I will probably order the magic butter machine after harvesting and looking forward to making my first tincture.

On 28.1.2021 at 4:06 PM, jadenugs said:

Lovely looking grow mate, that first Gorilla Girl is a beauty :)  

Shame about the other doing the dirty on you. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep a close eye on mine :yep: 

Hi jadenugs.  I believe you are growing the standard Gorilla Girl, which shouldn't have any issue.  The Gorilla Girl I'm growing are fast versions. ;)

On 29.1.2021 at 11:49 PM, Punta Roja said:

Damn! they're looking so nice AT...

Hopefully you've caught the bastards before it's too late.

Wishing you ATVB mate

PR

Thanks PR!  Sadly, i have notice a few seeds already.  Looks like the main heads are not too seeded, but i see a few seeds developing on some of the lower branches, where the sacks were developing. :(

On 30.1.2021 at 2:51 PM, Larry Badgeley said:

@AustrianToker

Top stuff AT. Pray the girl (boy) didn't do a money shot on the other ladies? Part from that, looking excellent

Yeah, a bit late for prayers. But seems like a few of the main colas are still ok. 

Another little update on the bonanza ladyboy front.  After further inspections, in order to evaluate the damage and remove any other balls, i noticed a few more male parts and seeds on another plant - Crystal Candy FV 

This isn't great and a bit surprised, tbh.  I've rarely had any issues with Sweet Seeds in the past and mostly positive experiences.  There are no light leaks or don't think i stressed them either.  All seems fine. 

Might be doing a little more tincture than i thought.

I've taken pictures in the tent of the "Standard" batch, but haven't had the time to edit and upload them yet.  Hopefully by wednesday. :v:

Thanks for stopping by

• Like 6

Every cloud has a silver lining buddy. You will love the tincture, it really is my go to way of dosing now and MB machine is proper quality kit. So many on here rate it. 

• Like 3

Oh noooo, this isnt good is it? more bloody bollocks.

Hope it hasnt done too much damage.

Are you growing under LED by any chance?, a friend of mine reckons he seems to get more hermies under LED than HPS, but of course has nothing to prove it, plus he tends to grow cheap, unknown/proven seeds, so i dont know if i believe it or not. ive not seen any increase from anyone else.

Hope that you manage to save most of them.....

• Like 3

Hey @AustrianToker mate. 
That really sucks you’ve found more hermies, hope you have found them all, an this don’t ruin your grow. 
Hate that sinking feeling when you first see em. 
Hopefully it not so bad as you say, an you get plenty off tokeable bud. 

Want one off those Magic Butter Machines too, so happy cookin dude :chef:

• Like 4

Forgot yours were the fast version mate. shame about the CCFV, IIRC I had a few male parts in mine a couple of years ago but mine went through quite a lot of stress through feeding and trying to get on top of deficiencies. Hope you don't find any more and I'm glad your standard grow is unnafected. ATB :yep: 

Edited by jadenugs
grammar
  • Like 3