a perfect start bodes well mr t ..and i think you will be a top3 this year ..always a good read your diaries ..best of luck chap.

• Like 3

On 25.11.2020 at 1:07 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi AustrianToker

It is a pleasure to have you here for another year. 

From what I see, everything is going great. :yep:

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

Great to be back for another year of sweet seed comp. :v: So far, all going rather well... but still plenty of ways this grow could fuck up.  Also looking forward to what the new strains have to offer. :yes:  you tried any of the Sweet zenzation or Red hot cookies yet?

On 26.11.2020 at 5:19 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

a perfect start bodes well mr t ..and i think you will be a top3 this year ..always a good read your diaries ..best of luck chap.

TOP 3!!! :sweaty: The pressure is on!  Thanks for the nice comments though.  Hope to be a bit more involved this year, as i kinda went offline before the end of last comp.   Good luck to you too :v:

I've recently potted up all the seedlings into 0,75L pots - i think about 3 or 4 days ago.  :yahoo:

large_15.jpg

Pots being filled about 2/3rd of way with compost and seedlings are placed in the center.  Then the rest of the pot is filled with the compost and providing a bit of support to the seedling.

large_16.jpg

This is them today, just over a week old and enjoying the artificial sun in the bonanza cab.  I have a new accomplice learning the trade. ;)   They also received a good dose of Root Juice (4ml/L)

I also raised the lights a bit, Some of the first leaves on seedlings were getting white tips...  but none of the new growth is showing negative signs. :D

Temps are good: 21-25C

Humidity a little low: 33-39%

large_21.jpg

Crystal Candy FV next to Green Poison

large_20.jpg

Gorilla Girl FV next to  Sweet Cheese FV

large_18.jpg

Red Hot Cookies next to Psicodelicia

large_19.jpg

Sweet Zenzation (zkittlez) and Black Jack - the apprentice learning the smell. ;)

large_17.jpg

Nothing too crazy for now.  I will let them grow a few more nodes and probably top most of them.  

Have a nice day!
AT :smoke:

• Like 16

and watch to be sure it doesnt eat them. a friends cat used to steal leaves from his plans every tiime he opened the tent.

he left the door open one day and it chomped the heads off half a dozen of his seedlings haha.

your apprentice is trained though, so you will be good im sure...

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Cute cats:in_love:

Oh yeah nice strains lol

They are cute, but the new girl can be a little mischievous at times. :dev:

12 minutes ago, KC said:

Best of luck with the comp/grow. Give the ktties a fuss for me will ya :wub:

Thanks KC and will do :v:

8 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

and watch to be sure it doesnt eat them. a friends cat used to steal leaves from his plans every tiime he opened the tent.

he left the door open one day and it chomped the heads off half a dozen of his seedlings haha.

Ha, so far the new girl is not munching on leaves, just being curious about the space.  My 11 year old companion usual leaves the weed alone.  I recently lost a cat and she used to trim the leafs, by munching on the lower leaves.  This didn't bother me most of the times. But like you said, needed to be careful when left with seedlings. lol  Old boy wasn't happy after the early departure of his play friend.  Hence the new arrival, time will tell if she is a weed eater or not. I could use a trimmer for the lower leaves again. :)

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

The first plant i tried to grow back in the day i found my old cat munching on it lol

The plant

large.DSC00656.JPG

The culprit

large.DSC00525.JPG

• Like 11

On 29.11.2020 at 3:20 PM, Military Grade said:

The first plant i tried to grow back in the day i found my old cat munching on it lol

The plant

large.DSC00656.JPG

The culprit

large.DSC00525.JPG

Cute little culprit.  but has that rascal look him... :)

On 30.11.2020 at 8:38 PM, 57north said:

Wishing you well with your grow, great start :skin_up:

Thanks buddy...  so far, so good. :v:

On 30.11.2020 at 8:50 PM, Openairbud said:

Off to a flying start AT! Very best of luck once again this year :yinyang:

Girls are doing well and will do an update either later today or tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and welcome to stop by later... ;)

• Like 6

15 days into vegetation and all going well so far. :)

Here is a view of the lot...  I've also added a tube heater in order to raise the temps in the bonanza. 

large_27.jpg

Temps are now: 24-26C

Humidity still a little low:  32-37%

The side shoots are starting to appear and will be topping most of the girls during the course of the week.  Here a look at one of the tallest in the gang - Red Hot Cookies

large_26.jpg

Crystal Candy FV next to some Green Poison

large_25.jpg

Gorilla Girl FV next to Sweet Cheese FV

large_23.jpg

Sweet Zenzation (Zkittlez) and Black Jack

large_22.jpg

Red Hot Cookies next to some very indica looking Psicodelicia

large_24.jpg

Not much to report otherwise.  Like i mention, will be topping most of them during the week and will probably pot up in about 5-10 days depending on how the plants and roots develop. :guitar:

Thanks for stopping by!

AT :smoke:

• Like 15

Hey up AT, hope all’s cool your way mate. 
Great start your off to, very healthy looking green, an ready for their topping. 

Good luck dude :yep:

• Like 2