got to agree with the others , your plants look excellent, really lush and green. 

you've got this, i hope bloom goes just as well as veg has.

im  recent led convert and noticed the plants feed more and sem to finish earlier, but ive only done one grow with them so its maybe my imagination.

keep up the good work. 

• Like 4

@AustrianToker. Excellent grow there man. LED will encourage the stretch and you do need to add more nutes especially Cal/Mag. Lush though. Why would Brexit stop you from ordering from Dial a Duck ?

• Like 2

Aye....they be shaping up nicely....and so healthy lush too.

Good stuff mate.

And yet another led convert. I've looked at them myself but the initial setup cost is a bit out of my budget. Plants seem to love it and the results I've been seeing says it all......maybe some day.

All the best mate.

• Like 3

Cheers AT ;)

Looking good mate. That's an outstanding sea of green. Great tones of green and super healthy plants so...

Bring on the flowers! :D

All the best with it and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

On 4.1.2021 at 9:53 PM, Amo said:

All looking great @AustrianToker very green an healthy, an it’s Buisness time, pistils:realcool:

Cool pic’s, though that last one catches the eye, it would make a good print. 

Good luck mate. 

Thanks, Amo!  I really like the last pic too. ;)

On 4.1.2021 at 10:19 PM, growinggold said:

Beautiful update and photos buddy @AustrianToker You photos looks so green, especially the last 3. Super healthy first few weeks of flower, cannot wait to see them bloom. 

the first pictures under LED were taking with "incandescent" white balance.  The pictures from the tent with the MH bulb is taken with Auto White balance ;)

On 4.1.2021 at 10:54 PM, badbillybob said:

got to agree with the others , your plants look excellent, really lush and green. 

you've got this, i hope bloom goes just as well as veg has.

im  recent led convert and noticed the plants feed more and sem to finish earlier, but ive only done one grow with them so its maybe my imagination.

keep up the good work. 

I also agree about the feeding.  But not so sure they finish sooner with the help of LED.  would be interesting to compare with cuttings...

On 4.1.2021 at 11:48 PM, Resonance said:

:lucky: Field of Dreams :lucky:

Great pics @AustrianToker  Nice canopy and looking super healthy ;)

"If you build it, they will come..." ;)  

On 5.1.2021 at 6:31 PM, Openairbud said:

Looking sweet in here AT! Great work :)

Thanks, buddy!

On 5.1.2021 at 6:47 PM, Larry Badgeley said:

@AustrianToker. Excellent grow there man. LED will encourage the stretch and you do need to add more nutes especially Cal/Mag. Lush though. Why would Brexit stop you from ordering from Dial a Duck ?

Thanks for the tipps.  I've been adding cal/mag in the past and seems to help.  I believe that products imported from the UK to EU will be taxed and therefore will need to be declared - don't seem very discreet anymore...  :unsure:   I will get in contact with diyled when the time comes and see if its possible or not.

On 5.1.2021 at 9:04 PM, Salty said:

Aye....they be shaping up nicely....and so healthy lush too.

Good stuff mate.

And yet another led convert. I've looked at them myself but the initial setup cost is a bit out of my budget. Plants seem to love it and the results I've been seeing says it all......maybe some day.

All the best mate.

Same as you, i will need to save a little money before completly converting to LED.  But i hope to do that before the summer. ;) 

On 6.1.2021 at 6:33 AM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers AT ;)

Looking good mate. That's an outstanding sea of green. Great tones of green and super healthy plants so...

Bring on the flowers! :D

All the best with it and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

Hi Tommy and thanks for the kind words.  Totally happy about the "Grower of the month" award. :yahoo:  After all these years and attempts - i finally win a trophy!  

14 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Very nice growing mate, your girls look in tiptop condition. Good luck in the comp :yep: 

Thanks, jadenugs!  I hope it stays that way and i can keep them healthy till the end.

1 hour ago, Punta Roja said:

Well played AT, plants look great.

ATVB

Cheers, Punta Roja! :v:

Thanks again for all the nice comments and I hope to make an update tomorrow.  plants are looking well and Red Hot Cookies are already showing their colours. :yep:

Have a nice weekend!

AT :oldtoker:

Edited by AustrianToker
missed a few replies
  • Like 5

High Mate !

These Girls looking amazing ! Great work for now . Congrats to your Grow of the Month Win :)

Keep it Green

Cheers

German Grower

• Like 3

On 9.1.2021 at 8:41 PM, German Grower said:

High Mate !

These Girls looking amazing ! Great work for now . Congrats to your Grow of the Month Win :)

Keep it Green

Cheers

German Grower

Thanks, Buddy! :v:  Skillz! ;)

Plants are doing really well.  The FV batch is currently at day 17 of flowering but the pictures were taken 2 days ago, sorry for not updating sooner. :rolleyes:

I am now feeding them bloom nutrients.  Not much, but i need to start at some point.  Last feed: 1ml/L Grow, 1.5ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Topmax and a dash of cal/mag boost

Plants haven't gotten their support yet.  I hope to introduce the bamboo sticks very soon, before the buds are starting to become sticky.

Here the FV batch enjoying the LED light! :guitar:

large_70.jpg

I seem to have 2 different phenos of Sweet Cheese FV, one taller than the other. Below is the tall pheno

large_73.jpg

Here is the shorter of the 2 Sweet Cheese FV.  I raised her in order to even up the canapy. 

large_75.jpg

Green Poison are budding just as nicely.  And yes, there is a gopro recording the Green Poison. :wassnnme: 

large_74.jpg

Gorilla Girl FV also budding up nicely. :naughty:

large_72.jpg

Crystal Candy FV also doing great atm. :yes:

large_71.jpg

Remember the cuts i took 2 weeks ago?

large_79.jpg

Roots were starting to appear.

large_77.jpg

In fact, all of the Sweet Seeds strain have rooted without any issues. :yep:

large_76.jpg

Here a well rooted cut from Black Jack. Check out the tap root on that cut :naughty:

large_78.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my little update.  Now that the girls are flowering - I will try to update more regularly and alternate between the Bonanza (FV batch) and the tent with the "slower" strains.  :v:

Have a nice week and thanks for stopping by.

• Like 12

After a being a little quiet on the update front, i hope this will make up for it. ;)

I finally put up the bamboo stick in the tent and tidied up a bit of the undergrowth.  The "normal" batch is now 18 days in flower and buds sites are appearing. 

large_85.jpg

Sweet Zenzation 1&2 are doing very well with nice internodal spacing.

large_80.jpg

Another picture of Sweet Zenzation. Very sexy sativa look to her. :naughty:

large_86.jpg

Black Jack 1&2 not quit as tall as the sweet zenzation but still looking good.

large_81.jpg

Psicodelicia also slightly shorter as the others.

large_82.jpg

Red Hot Cookies are already showing their colours.  The one on the right also has purple hues but more subtle then the darker pheno on the left.

large_83.jpg

Purple buds are always sexy. Red Hot Cookies

large_84.jpg

Finally a view from the top. :guitar:

large_87.jpg

All seems to be going quite well.  Temps are good (21-26C) and humidity also in the 50s. I started giving them some bloom nutrients. 1ml/L Grow, 1.5ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Top Max.

I hope you enjoyed the update!

• Like 9

Looking very nice in here AT, you're another one who'll be finishing around the same time as me... exciting isn't it?

ATB mate

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 3

On 16.1.2021 at 11:46 AM, mr rhino said:

Looking very tidy AT...

Picture of health those ladies mate:yep:

Thanks and doing my best. ;)

On 16.1.2021 at 0:38 PM, Punta Roja said:

Looking very nice in here AT, you're another one who'll be finishing around the same time as me... exciting isn't it?

ATB mate

PR

Oh yes, especially exciting, since my jars are in need of a top up. :rolleyes:   March looks to be promissing.

Time for an update on the Bonanza with the "fast" batch . :guitar:

Pictures were taken 2 nights ago, so roughly 25 days into flowering.  Trichomes are now forming nicely on the buds and generally the buds are now picking up in growth.  :)

Temps have been good: 21-25C and Humidity a little high: 44-63%.   I'm considering getting an air dehumidifier for the final weeks of flowering.  I've had minor issues with some large and very dense buds in the past.  Not very much loss, but still annoying. One of the reason why i always top my plants. But a dehumidifier might help getting rid of the problem once and for all.

Biobizz Feed: 1ml/L Grow, 2ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Topmax and a dash of Cal/Mag

Light at 90% from 320W

Here mostly Sweet Cheese FV (on the front left and the tall one) and Green Poison (on the right)

large_88.jpg

Green Poison

large_89.jpg

Green Poison nice fruity fragrance as well

large_90.jpg

This very sexy Sweet Cheese FV

large_95.jpg

A closer look at this beautiful Sweet Cheese FV :in_love:

large_91.jpg

Here mostly Crytal Candy FV (in the back) and Gorilla Girl FV (in the front) can be seen.

large_92.jpg

Gorilla Girl FV

large_97.jpg

Nice frost development on the Crystal Candy FV

large_96.jpg

Delicious looking Crystal Candy FV :photo:

large_93.jpg

Finally a view from the top.  Gorilla Girl FV, Sweet Cheese FV, Green Poison

large_94.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the update and have a nice weekend! :v:

• Like 8