Thanks for the reminder on the white balance bud, I will check the settings again tonight. Sorry mate I don't mean to offend, I just don't want to be presumption in this day an age. I presume you will running for governor of California next year? Love to little body pussy poking their head in. Lol. Your canopy of 7l pots is lovely a lot more level than mine. I think I'm going to have to top and trim a few of mine to get it level. 

• Like 1

On 18.12.2020 at 8:16 PM, growinggold said:

Thanks for the reminder on the white balance bud, I will check the settings again tonight. Sorry mate I don't mean to offend, I just don't want to be presumption in this day an age. I presume you will running for governor of California next year? Love to little body pussy poking their head in. Lol. Your canopy of 7l pots is lovely a lot more level than mine. I think I'm going to have to top and trim a few of mine to get it level. 

No worries.  Not sure i could start a political career or would ever want to persue one.  But i admire Arnold for his success and used to think he was an idiot with just muscles to show and one liners in action movies :badass:, but in time i learned he is quite a likeable guy and not as stupid as one would think.  Believe or not, his accent is also amusing to me and he has a funny accent when speaking in german too! lol     Now, get me to the chopper!

Time for the last update before x-mas. :guitar:

I've just potted up the "normal" batch in the tent into their final 7L pots.  Once again, using a dash of OG granules and I'm generally happy with their root growth. :)

large_46.jpg

Here a look at the "normal" bunch in the tent after pot up.   Flip to flower will probably be initiated 5-7 days.

large_52.jpg

Red Hot Cookies is a vigorous strain in veg.  Even top the one on the left a second time.

large_47.jpg

Sweet Zenzation is just as vigorous as the RHC and also decided to top one of them a 2nd time.

large_48.jpg

Sadly, the vigor comes at a cost and brought some deciency before the first pot up.  Those dediciencies now turned into a few rust spots on a few older fan leaves.  Not too worried as the new growth is healthy.

large_49.jpg

Slightly more squat and surprisingly indica looking - Psicodelicia

large_50.jpg

Black Jack is also a bit more squat in stucture.   BJ and PSI will occupy the center of the tent for now.

large_51.jpg

In the Bonanza, the FV batch is vegging along nicely.  But not for long anymore.  I think i will switch them to flowering on the 25th of december. :naughty:

large_54.jpg

I just need the canapy and the roots to develop a little more before they make the transition into flowering. :)

large_53.jpg

Temps have been spot on: 23-27C in bonanza and 20-25C in the tent

humidtiy was slightly low but ok: 34-44%

Next up will be the flowering of all these beauties. :yahoo:

I hope you all enjoyed the update and wish you and your families a wonderful xmas break!

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 13

Crackin grow and diary so far just as I've come to expect from you mate. I've always enjoyed looking in on your grows.

I can already see this one's going to be a proper show....and one of the best in the comp.

All the best mate.

• Like 2

On 22.12.2020 at 11:23 PM, Ccs141 said:

looking nice man

On 23.12.2020 at 0:35 AM, Salty said:

Crackin grow and diary so far just as I've come to expect from you mate. I've always enjoyed looking in on your grows.

I can already see this one's going to be a proper show....and one of the best in the comp.

All the best mate.

Thanks for the kind words, Salty!  I do put an effort into this grow and thankfully the "girls" are rewarding me for it :D 

On 27.12.2020 at 0:22 PM, Resonance said:

Hello @AustrianToker  Hope you and yours are having a good xmas mate, and best wish's for 2021 :yep:

Things are looking great in here, Bring on the bud :bong:

Peace:hippy:

We had a good xmas this year, but I'm certainly not alone in hoping 2021 is an improvement to 2020.   The news i hear from the UK isn't all pretty, I still hope you and your family had a nice xmas and wishing you all the best. :v:

Update coming right up.... :guitar:

• Like 3

Happy NEW YEAR! :hippy: 

Been a little while since the last update and have a bit of catching up to do.   The pictures featured today were taking about 4 days ago, but I will provide a more recent update in a day or two.  Nevertheless, I want to post the pictures taken a few days ago in order to complete the documentation of this grow. ;)  

Temps have been spot on 21-26C and RH is doing better as well: 34-52%

FV Batch in the Bonanza was set to flowering on xmas day and i have increased the LED light to about 65% output (~200w) and will continue increasing the light output throughout the flowering.

large_58.jpg

Another look at the FV batch :)

large_59.jpg

Now to the "normal" batch in the tent.  This picture was taken just a day before switching to flowering.   This pic is also taken pre-trimmage.

large_55.jpg

Clearing the undergrowth has a few benefits.  Better air circulation and the plants can concentrate their energy on buds which receive direct light. :yes:

large_60.jpg

Decided to take a few cuts this time.  I almost managed to killed them right away, as the temps in the clone box were a bit too high the first 12hrs. :doh:  Some were looking very droopy, but i think a few might pull through.

large_57.jpg

The tent after the trim :naughty:

large_56.jpg

The girls are happy and I will soon introduce bamboo sticks to support them. 

large_61.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update and i promise to be back a little sooner with the next time. 

Start of the flower show. :yahoo:

• Like 17

On 1.1.2021 at 10:46 PM, Ccs141 said:

looking good happy new year man

Thanks and back to you! :v:

23 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Great diary so far mate, is this your first time growing with the Led?

I've had the LED in use for about a year now.  Totally impressed with it.  Saving about 30% electricity with same yield as before if not better.  Summer becomes more manageable as well.   I would like to switch to LED in the bigger tent at some point, replacing the 600w hps there, but with the whole brexit crap - Looks like i will have to order from another source then diyled, which i regret a bit.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AustrianToker said:

Thanks and back to you! :v:

I've had the LED in use for about a year now.  Totally impressed with it.  Saving about 30% electricity with same yield as before if not better.  Summer becomes more manageable as well.   I would like to switch to LED in the bigger tent at some point, replacing the 600w hps there, but with the whole brexit crap - Looks like i will have to order from another source then diyled, which i regret a bit.   

I have just ordered a par+465 from diyled to replace my 600w hps, I'm a bit nervous about the switch over!

• Like 3

On 3.1.2021 at 4:33 PM, mr rhino said:

I have just ordered a par+465 from diyled to replace my 600w hps, I'm a bit nervous about the switch over!

That's the same one i was looking at.  Costs almost 200€ less from diyled then from local austrian distributors.  I might invest in it before the summer.  Let me know how it goes. :yep:

Time for an update ;)

Girls are doing very well.  Both in the bonanza and the tent.  Started feeding them some fishmix (2ml/l) and a dash of cal/mag to make sure they don't get defiencies.  

Bonanza is 10 days into flowering and pistils are now appearing on all plants and they are gaining in size. :naughty:

large_62.jpg

Gorilla Girls FV

large_63.jpg

Green Poison in the back and some of Sweet Cheese FV in the front.

large_64.jpg

Crystal Candy FV on the left and Gorilla Girl FV on the right with some Sweet Cheese FV sticking out in the back.

large_65.jpg

Green Poison pistils :D

large_66.jpg

The tent is now 6 days into flowering and the stretch is also starting. :yes:

large_67.jpg

In the background you can see a tall Red Hot Cookie - Psicodelicia, BlackJack and Sweet Zensation  are also there. ;)

large_69.jpg

So far, the girls are performing really well.  :guitar:

large_68.jpg

I will soon introduce some bamboo sticks and clear a bit more of the foliage.  But so far i like the way things are developing. 

Have a nice week!

• Like 10

Beautiful update and photos buddy @AustrianToker You photos looks so green, especially the last 3. Super healthy first few weeks of flower, cannot wait to see them bloom. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 3