Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

Another thing I do is keep heating until a second or two after the click, each cap may differ very slightly so it would be something you would have to tune yourself, but I only do this if I want one big hit rather than a mini session if that makes sense.

Doing this via a glass bong(VapeBongs) hits the hardest of any dry herb vape I've tried in just one pull.

I recently bought a electric vape and do wish I bought one sooner, I find it easier to chill and gauge how high I want to get and toke it more like a joint.

• Like 2

You’ll probably need to learn how to obey the click, that’s the single most important ‘starter’ tip…

bigger torches (2/3 jet) will make it harder for you to obey the click as they heat so fast. So as previously suggested a single flame torch will help with that - and minimise over cooking/burning.

if it was me starting  over again I’d go straight for the induction heater and simplify everything…

I always used to use a torch for years, and I still do, but mainly I use an IH as it’s quick, clean and consistent. Get a decent one and I think it outperforms a single flame torch, especially the newer ones. I’ve got a vapoven cable version for home use and a UFO portable…

and just recently I’m not using anything else past my 3 vapcaps, I have an M, long stem M with titanium diffuser etc, and a wooden collar vong for the bong…

• Like 1

I've not got a dynavap so please excuse me if I'm missing something but by the time you but an induction heater plus the vape, surely you could just go and buy a electric/battery vape :unsure:

• Like 1

Yes you’re probably right, but it’s about preference, the hot from a Dynavap is insurmountable. 

I have a flowerpot, £500, I have a tinymight £250 also, amongst most others and I use the Dynavap all the time, the others are now a rare occurrence because of the simplicity and quality of flavour the DV brings…

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, KC said:

I've not got a dynavap so please excuse me if I'm missing something but by the time you but an induction heater plus the vape, surely you could just go and buy a electric/battery vape :unsure:

I started off my vas with the dynavap - very happy moving on to the tm2 though and rarely use the dynavap now

I did think i had the vas under control but I have been looking at the freight train or flowerpot things though recently as it looks like im going to have lots of dababble material so ...

• Like 2

Thanks for your help guys didn't expect so many replys didn't expect that. Well it's too late now my 3 flame lighter as arrived. Should of posted b4 I purchased my lighter. 

I've watched loads of YouTube videos about dynavape techniques so lots to take on borad. My dynavape m+ will be here tomorrow, can't wait

• Like 3

Well my dynavape m+ as just arrived. Very surprised to how small it is but that's not going to deceive me. 

Just got to pick up some gas now for my torch lighter. 

large.Resize_20231031_104059_9698.jpg

Edited by 130RMORGA03
  • Like 3

Has anyone actually done a side by side comparison on the previous ‘M’s’ against the M+?

I got 2 previous M’s, and a Vong, just wondered if there really was any difference with the M’s. The Vong is a completely different animal so that doesn’t count obvs :D

i got a phatpiggie too and fucking hate it. Mainly because of my own stupidity believing that one heat extractor would really be that much different to another. It isn’t, and having to break out the industrial heat torch to use it against a jet lighter that I use with my DV is also a no brainer…utter rubbish lol don’t buy one of those. lol

54 minutes ago, zeroG said:

:D

i got a phatpiggie too and fucking hate it. utter rubbish lol don’t buy one of those. lol

I love mine.

As do many others.

Very different to a DV. 

Just providing a different view point......

• Like 1

On 31/10/2023 at 1:21 PM, M Pamplemousse said:

I love mine.

As do many others.

Very different to a DV. 

Just providing a different view point......

Grateful for that :hippy:

…but how is it very different? 

17 hours ago, zeroG said:

Grateful for that :hippy:

…but how is it very different? 

Ok. Imo:

Ta much more convection based. Has impact on taste and high

Ta requires single heat up with several hits to finish.

Ta more flexible wrt heat profile. For concentrate I can heat hotter to better vaporise the hash, particularly if it is lower grade without any risk of damage (e.g. to click disc)

Ta can be customised using different balls in tip. Apparently this can change the experience but I've stuck with 3 mm rubies. Larger balls would also impact air flow.

I use an ih (usually the wand) for both 90% of time as I find it more convenient and replicable.

I'm in no way saying the ta is superior...... just different.

My 10 individual DV stems, most with 3rd party stems and Omni condensers indicates how much I love the DV system.

I've just bought another stem from aezhennwood (a french craftsman) for an upcoming birthday. Vas eh?

And I use the DV's more cause I love them, being an ex toker that slight toasty flavour is great. The DV is my most used portable for herb (tm1, crafty+, lotus)

But I would recommend a ta to anyone, especially if you already have a compatible ih or a decent torch ( I use the blazer on mine).

I'm sure you could sell yours (there is a discord server, entexchange that is pretty useful for buying/selling)

• Like 2

I used my dynavape m+ & first 2 go's was shit & that's because I'm a complete novice. 

So I just picked bits of bud off (did not use a grinder as I don't have 1) for first 2 go's. Had very little vapour. So 3rd go I used a scissors to cut up the bud & packed the dyna. I heated the center of the bowl till the click & got a much better pull & 2 more after that. Had a very clean stoned effect all behind the eye's lasted about 45-60 mins & had best nights sleep in a long long time. 

It's gonna take a lot of trial & error on my part to get technique dialled in for heating the dynavape. I've watched countless yt video's on the subject. 

Was my first time to smoke weed in years & it was a good experience. 

• Like 3