Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

I use one of theses:yep:, though I ain't used my bong with my DynaVap in ages, I just been doing one big hitters at a time one it's own.

large.5f0de5936d7eb_DvapAdapter2.jpg

• Like 1

My new cap and the rubber rings bits.

Question for the fellow DynaVap'ers, is this discoloration around the edge normal on new caps you have bought from Vapefiend?

large.20221202_171107.jpg

• Like 1

Mr Plumes on Instagram has released a load of fantastic crafted stems. 

I have a couple of his beauties and his workmanship and customer service is superb.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Mr Plumes on Instagram has released a load of fantastic crafted stems. 

I have a couple of his beauties and his workmanship and customer service is superb.

Photo?

@Military Grade hey man, i took/uploaded this photo when you posted but think i fell asleep or something lol anyway, my cap doesn't seem to have any marks, think it's about 6 month old maybe a bit more

large.20221203_005911_compress12.jpg

• Like 1

On 02/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, Military Grade said:

My new cap and the rubber rings bits.

Question for the fellow DynaVap'ers, is this discoloration around the edge normal on new caps you have bought from Vapefiend?

large.20221202_171107.jpg

The discolouration is from the laser cutting mate.

The guy at Vapefiend also agreed it was rust as I sent him a better picture, so he replaced it and the new one is completely rust free.

• Like 1

Rust is a bummer, my 2020 dynavap is not rusting, but checked to see as magnetic so must be ferrous metal,plated poorly?

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 2

You can buy a chemical/metal treatment that stabilises oxidation (rust in your case lol ) but I wonder what effect that would have on the safety and ingestion ? 

I’m just a bit of a magpie, I’ll keep whatever it is that’s broken, and ‘modify’ it for something else….

I returned two split sticky bricks a couple of years back, got replacements on waranty, and made flowerpot and Dynavap bowl/cap/accessory stands/mounts and sold them on Etsy lol 

thinking I’m  in profit by £3.50, not with standing labour lol - but I enjoyed doing it. 

I think I’m indirectly asking are you going to just use it and see if there’s a different experience? Rather than just slinging it out for the new one?…

• Like 1