Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

Think once it has been out for a bit it too will could be found for a lot cheaper. For people who have never used one before finding one between the £10-15 range down the line might be the first step before buying a M or above.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My first leatherwork project :yes:

large.631cbb46d75c8_TwinpixDVpouchs.jpg

I made a couple of wooden stems for my DV - a bit longer than the metal one so less chance of burning myself (again:rolleyes:) but ofc it won't fit in the green plastic thingy anymore.  The leather came from a nice soft calf leather clutchbag I found in a charity shop.  The popper button closure is functional enough but I don't like it very much - so that needs a rethink.  The white stem is from a piece of holly branch and the darker one is walnut from a section of dowel. 

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/08/2022 at 6:33 AM, M Pamplemousse said:

I just bought an Omni shorty for £55 and a Omni hydravong for £45 in sales. So that's titanium or wood with adjustable air flow for same money!…

Where, pray tell? 

• Like 2

Slap a vap maybe? I never find deals like that, otherwise i’d have like 50 lol . I’d never clean them, just break out a new one lol!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, zeroG said:

Where, pray tell? 

Urbanistic.....

I was lucky. Had a look one morning and they had slashed DV prices especially.  All gone within mins though.

Picked up a half price injector for my B1 at the same time but I prefer the og diffuser.

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Probably a ChinaVap lol

Nope. Bit of a strange thing to suggest!?

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I got a vapoven IH already - TBF i haven't used it in like 2 years cause the vong doesn't fit, and since i got that i haven't really used my other 3 vapcaps . However I am going home to London for a few days for the jazz festival, come December, and I'm at my usual conundrum of how to take my weed with me once again. I goes everywhere, worldwide or just up the road and has done for 30+ years. Except a 3ys gap with covid etc has seen my existing solution become quite seriously redundant lol

I used to use a davinvi IQ cause it was small, and probably the best induction vape of its era, and it had a big bowl too - but that kind of vape is a bit flat and dull by todays standards, you really need convection, however, i can't take multiple batteries really, for all day dancing to modern jazz and soul, one battery/charge in TM or Mighty is going nowhere when my boys get their laughing gear round the mouthpiece. There's 12 of us usually, and a few hangers on, 6/8 smokers/vapers...no need to do math....Dynavap to the rescue...

Im taking my M, with a torch lighter, and maybe a portable back up IH? gas goes nowhere either, i can rinse a single flame torch lighter in a day, especially OD - SoooOOOOOooo - i was thinking UFO, maybe in the black friday sale, if Georgie Vapefiend has one? But i keep seeing mixed reviews. I need my clouds man, the vapoven is 5 'potatoes' past the click, and that vapor blows your head off first hit, choke you even - you need to be ready lol sweet ^^ But its a desktop - mains powered...so plenty of juice. The power adapter for the thing is twice the size of the oven itself lol

Does anyone really know anything about the UFO IH? Tips/tricks - swerves, mods? is it worth it for the £100? 

I know you VAS boys will know something lol- - come on now, bring you badselves into the fray...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zeroG said:

Does anyone really know anything about the UFO IH? Tips/tricks - swerves, mods? is it worth it for the £100

I've been using one for a while. Definitely recommended, compact, good clouds, long lasting.

I made a thread discussing the various set up options that you can have a read of, I go 4 s past the click.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Howdi chaps been looking at getting my 1st vape the Dynavap M seems a good choice decent reviews.. question is can this be attached to a bong I'm just not sure if I need an adapter or anything to hook it up.. using bongs just now think it's 14mm connector but fancy a change ..

Cheers !

• Like 2

Yea it's good through a bong dude, pretty much the only way I use mine. If I remember rightly it will fit a 10mm female so you will need an adaptor. I turned my own but I'm sure vapefiend have an adaptor..  I also use an induction heater which negates the need to use a lighter.

• Like 3

The M has a chamfer on the mouthpiece for a 10mm joint 

So you'll need a 14 to 10mm adapter 

Or a Vong (vapcap on glass) 

Or an oring or a small length of tube to sit around the stem to take it up to 14mm

• Like 2