Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

I think I may have secured a TA via ebay. There was one for sale as pointed out earlier in the thread, but it went, or I couldnt load the advert. I messaged the guy and we agreed a deal...Its used, but it can and will be sonically cleaned and restored to full glory, ill also re lathe the stem and repolish that too, probably wont use that to be fair, but well see. Its also got a couple of sets of balls with it as well and some other accessories. The liklihood of getting one this drop would be fairly impossible, and sometimnes it pays to get a 'first edition' on the collecion front anyway.

We'll see as I said. I havent even fired up the flowerpot or the TM since i got back from snowboarding, im really just using the dynavap ecosystem as its just so simple, and I also got a ufo IH recently too (already have a plug in IH that's currently not lost exactly, just stored securely...), so its no hand lazy fuckitis with the ufo, and M XL, a vong and a standard m - thats just too easy.. x

7 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I can get full extraction in one cycle with the original DynaVap cap.

So can we all, particularly with the Ti tip, but not generally with concentrates…

im looking to TA some

hash other than full melt or shatter or dry sift etc.

and get more cloudy hits that last a bit longer. You have to chug down on the DV quickly to full extract before it gets too cool, I think the TA will give you a bit more time and heat, we’ll see.

besides since I refitted my TM b4 Xmas the VAS has been biting me a bit as I like a change lol. With its two repairs it’s essentially a new TM in old packaging, but it no longer needs updating…

enter TA stage left, and I’ll let you know how I get on with it after discussing with @M Pamplemousse how to get the best from it as he’s the expert lol 

• Like 1

Nice purchase @zeroG

Hope you get on with it. Give me a shout if you have and questions!

Good luck

• Like 1

@M PamplemousseI hope so. I also remember the learning curve from big spliff/cheap electric vapes to vapcap heating... lol I think?

I also got a butane brazing torch, not dissimilar to your Blazer, just not 75 smackers worth lol, im a wee bit cheaper, about £40 - so about 15 seconds as you suggest?

I dont have a wand, and I dont think its going to fit in a regualar IH, so torch it is. :pitchfork:

...and apparently its on its way...

By coincidence, after moving lock stock and barell last summer, back up to the farm - and despite a last minute week at La Rosiere boarding, i still managed to squeeze a sneaky grow in, 5 strains in my big tent, so hopefully I will have mastered the TA, in order to enjoy some new weed. I havent had a grow for 2.5 years since deciding to come back out here, i had to decom everything and pack it up - and smoke vacusealed weed for1,5 years...No complaints by the way, but even with 11 strains stored i still managed to get a bit bored after so long - so fucking Happy days :)

Edited by zeroG
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone bought/tried the new DynaVap M+?

Edited by Military Grade

Read up a couple of posts…I was gonna go m+ but went phatpiggie instead…

try something new was the advice to me…I’m passing it on :hippy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zeroG said:

Read up a couple of posts…I was gonna go m+ but went phatpiggie instead…

try something new was the advice to me…I’m passing it on :hippy:

Been having problems using this site.....

Anyway 

How ya getting on with it?

You using torch or the wand?

There is a new version coming for anyone interested!

A collaboration between phatpiggie and mad heaters (revolve stem).

Uses a ta head but with 2 temp indicators (click and dial).

Don’t like the phatpiggie to be fair. IMHO it’s just a short tailed version of a long stem Dynavap. The balls don’t work in a vape space that size, draw resistance is like the first spliff you ever rolled, tighter than a ducks butt, tried 2 and 3mm balls…new gauzes, total clean no diff…but I do appreciate it’s totally subjective…

wished I bought the m+ to be fair. Not really had a bad experience with Dynavap, even learning it…by contrast, and as an experienced artisanal vape user, and experienced torch user too, I think I’ve managed probably about 3 or 4 un-burnt hits in its history…too many variables, and imho you need an indicator for temp, that amount of money for ‘best guess’ isn’t very good. Haven’t enjoyed it, wished I never bought it! Anyone wanna buy pm me lol

when I said try something new I didn’t necessarily mean phatpiggie…

• Like 2

@zeroG

That's a bummer. Some vapes just don't work for some.

But why not use your wand. It should have come with a wooden collar that positions the ta at the perfect height. Full timeout and perfect hit.

I use the wand for herb and torch for concentrate in a bit of cotton. Hits really well.

But sounds like just not for you.  

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi guys I've orderd a dynavape m+ & should have it Saturday I've also ordered a 3 flame torch lighter. 

Any tips for a first time dynavape user? 

Also haven't smoked weed for 5 years & going to be smoking rgs exo Gold BX1 which I grew outdoors this year. 

I've also got scissor hash but not sure if I can use that in dynavape. 

Any tips or help much appreciated. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 130RMORGA03 said:

Any tips for a first time dynavape user? 

Yep first tip is not to use a 3 flamed torch Lighter if you want any kinda control and precision. With a single torch Lighter gives you greater control.

Second tip is to get a bong and adapter for home use, and one of them bigger cooking torch Lighters for home use.

This will all help you get the maximum from your product.:yep:

1 hour ago, 130RMORGA03 said:

I've also got scissor hash but not sure if I can use that in dynavape. 

You can but you will need to put flower either side of it, or buy some special wool/cotton type stuff I can't remember the name of sorry.

• Like 1

@130RMORGA03
One of the best accessories I have got is the mad heaters reload stash and debowler. Makes the whole process of loading, tamping and emptying a doddle. 

I use a dynacoil for hash vapes but it is pretty messy so as mentioned above there are alternatives, I also sandwich a little ball in the middle of ground flower. I use a 3 flame torch lighter most of the time as I like the heat up times and the hit is a bit more ferocious lol Then there is the wand induction heater, that certainly packs a punch:bangin: 

The options are quite extensive and then there is the danger of VAS and eventually bankruptcy lol 

(VAS = Vape Acquisition Syndrome)  

Have fun experimenting :punk:

• Like 2

Watch a few of their "The Snap" videos on youtube while you're waiting for it to arrive 

https://www.youtube.com/@Dynavapllc/videos

The heating tips ones are a good place to start 

Give it a clean when it arrives - they usually need it 

Torch lighters need clean gas (impurities block the jets) so I always look for the "Near Zero Impurities" label

A thin bed of ecig vaping cotton will stop the screen getting all gummy and blocking up when you vape the finger hash 

Find yourself a wooden pokey stick to stir/empty the bowl without damaging the screen

There are loads of magnetic stands and cap pullers you can buy so you don't burn your fingers removing the cap. Or you can buy a DynaVap DynaMag to make your own https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/dynamag lol - I made my own by sticking a couple of magnets on the underside of my stash tin 

• Like 2