Lumatek Attis LED - Owners thread

budjam

6 hours ago, PeteThePest said:

Just potted 3 royal jacks today, have it running at 60% 12inch away, hope all goes well, slightly nervous lol

Good luck mate, is it the 200w or 300w? 

I ran my 200w at:-

Day 0-4 | 40% (80w) at 40cm 

Day 5-12 | 60% (120w) at 40cm 

Day 12 being today.  No sign of burn so far and growing well.

You've upped the ante :yep:

1 hour ago, Green_bhoy said:

Is this light overkill for a Dr60?

60cm x 60cm is the tent size. I'm using a 250w HPS.

I'm using an Attis 200W in a DR60 and all good, I'm 15 days in and running at 80% power. The plants are loving it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, roostaboosta said:

I'm using an Attis 200W in a DR60 and all good, I'm 15 days in and running at 80% power. The plants are loving it

Do these lights run cooler than a 250w Hps?

I'd like to try out an LED for my next grows.

5 minutes ago, Green_bhoy said:

Do these lights run cooler than a 250w Hps?

I'd like to try out an LED for my next grows.

Hello mate, yes, at 80% it's definitely running cooler than the MH/HPS  I was previously using.  Even at 100 % it's not too hot too touch. Have been very impressed so far, extremely bright! 

11 minutes ago, roostaboosta said:

Hello mate, yes, at 80% it's definitely running cooler than the MH/HPS  I was previously using.  Even at 100 % it's not too hot too touch. Have been very impressed so far, extremely bright! 

What's your setup roostaboosta?

I'm in Dr60 as I just fit it into my loft. Setting mines up for a coco autopot grow. First time using coco and autopot. Was a soil grower a few years back. Just dug out my equipment to get it on again. Temps in my loft were 30c yesterday. Think it's going to be a struggle with the reservoir temps when the sunny weather appears again.

14 minutes ago, Green_bhoy said:

What's your setup roostaboosta?

I'm in Dr60 as I just fit it into my loft. Setting mines up for a coco autopot grow. First time using coco and autopot. Was a soil grower a few years back. Just dug out my equipment to get it on again. Temps in my loft were 30c yesterday. Think it's going to be a struggle with the reservoir temps when the sunny weather appears again.

Hi, using a DR60, growing in soil (Plant Magic Supreme) as always. Normally do just a two plant grow due to obvious limited space. The tent is in my bedroom, current temps are around the 25 mark. Currently have a Killer Kush and a Sweet Gelato on the go.  As for nutes, always organic, Old Timer and Biobizz. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roostaboosta said:

Hi, using a DR60, growing in soil (Plant Magic Supreme) as always. Normally do just a two plant grow due to obvious limited space. The tent is in my bedroom, current temps are around the 25 mark. Currently have a Killer Kush and a Sweet Gelato on the go.  As for nutes, always organic, Old Timer and Biobizz. 

I used plant magic oldtimer grow and bloom. Root stim, catalyst, bio silicon and granules. Used to grow sweet seed strains. Mostly autos. Air pots.

@Green_bhoyI’ve got me 200 about 40-50 centimetres from canopy and I’m getting about 27 degrees constantly. That’s with extraction down to 20% on the controller and light on full whack.

Also upped me other light over the babies to full whack at about 50cm. Since I’ve done this they’re all up praying. Before that they looked so so. These are small plants about 2nd week since first pot up. Watch me get home from work and the look like walkers crisps instead of lovely green leaves. So given that they’re young they seem to love the fiery ball on full tilt.

It'll help with temps and since you can adjust % just tinker until you get it right. I believe the unit measures around 50cm all around so will fit in a 60x60. One thing I have found, which goes without saying, the fewer plants sharing the light the better. I’ve got 3 under one and 5 lickle uns under t’other. Since I culled 5 down to 3 they seem to have responded.

id definitely invest in led lighting and can vouch for this Attis so far. Diyleduk do some nice stuff but nothing seems to be in stock and hasn’t been for a while. If yer want summat now go for the Attis but they’re popular so if yer find one snap it up.

quick edit. They’re comparable to a 250 hps and costing me nearly half the price in lecky I was using previously.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Green_bhoyI’ve got me 200 about 40-50 centimetres from canopy and I’m getting about 27 degrees constantly. That’s with extraction down to 20% on the controller and light on full whack.

Also upped me other light over the babies to full whack at about 50cm. Since I’ve done this they’re all up praying. Before that they looked so so. These are small plants about 2nd week since first pot up. Watch me get home from work and the look like walkers crisps instead of lovely green leaves. So given that they’re young they seem to love the fiery ball on full tilt.

It'll help with temps and since you can adjust % just tinker until you get it right. I believe the unit measures around 50cm all around so will fit in a 60x60. One thing I have found, which goes without saying, the fewer plants sharing the light the better. I’ve got 3 under one and 5 lickle uns under t’other. Since I culled 5 down to 3 they seem to have responded.

id definitely invest in led lighting and can vouch for this Attis so far. Diyleduk do some nice stuff but nothing seems to be in stock and hasn’t been for a while. If yer want summat now go for the Attis but they’re popular so if yer find one snap it up.

quick edit. They’re comparable to a 250 hps and costing me nearly half the price in lecky I was using previously.

I'm definitely looking into this LED light. I'll get one after I finish this grow. Just waiting on seeds coming. Went for Sweet seeds : Sweet Zkittlez. 

I want to try mainlining on these. Try keep them low as the Dr60 is small in height. I have my extraction fan and filter joined together in the tent. Keeps the noise down better being in the tent.

Cheers for reply.

• Like 2

@Green_bhoy if yer gonna wait a little bit be sure to check diyleduk too. The results of what they do are all on here in the diaries section. Good luck bud :yep:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Green_bhoy if yer gonna wait a little bit be sure to check diyleduk too. The results of what they do are all on here in the diaries section. Good luck bud :yep:

Spot on buddy  :yep:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BudJ said:

Good luck mate, is it the 200w or 300w? 

I ran my 200w at:-

Day 0-4 | 40% (80w) at 40cm 

Day 5-12 | 60% (120w) at 40cm 

Day 12 being today.  No sign of burn so far and growing well.

You've upped the ante :yep:

Yeah buddy its the 200w variant, I have them in a 75x75x160
Nice I might have to take your advice :)

Have to say 1 week into using this light (300w variant) I am loving it (so is the seedling/plant)  the dimming percentages are such a convenience as well currently on 40% (120w)  I been mimic the sun , have it on 60% midday through to early evening then turn it back to 40% then 20% - it’s the only way I’ve been dealing with heat , since it’s a fairly large light for a 80x80x160 and I have no extraction currently which is a must and soon to be installed... 

check gallery from Sunday’s growth to today though using it  , I’d say it’s only mainly been eating 40% at the moment (120w) due to no extraction , 60% (180w) only for a few hours , at that percentage tent hits 29-30c , again no extraction just normal fans so I’ve rarely gone over 60% at the moment , despite this growth is optimal  ... 

but yeh awesome light ! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, roostaboosta said:

What height from plants are you running them at @roostaboosta?