Lumatek Attis LED - Owners thread

budjam

1 minute ago, Professor_X said:

Any of you Attis crew got a diary on the go?

Will be doing so Prof in the Dinafem 19/20 diary section as soon my second seedling appears above ground. Hopefully tomorrow. Will post the link here.

• Like 2

Alrite you lot , Just received mine (300w) , and it was the previous posted thread that inspired me to materialise Into this realm  -  (the 20 page one , with this linked at the end ) gotta say I’m very chuffed , bigger than I thought , excellent build quality  , and it seems perfect for me 80x80x160... 

not completed the grow area yet , I would upload a picture so others can see the scale  within such a tent size but not sure how yet....

anyways great to be here and excited to see people’s results with it - including mine ! I’m fairly new to growing , I  use to grow with a mate back in the day as a teenager but he did most of it , but I’m getting that age now where I’m happy to grow anything , but cannabis it is :-) 

Edited by Psilocybin

Just wondered on the warranty side of things... it’s boasts Upto 60,000 hours , I mean that’s about 3-4 years right ?? It would seem odd to throw something like this away once those hours have been used... or am I missing something 

I’ve got a diary up

in the humboldt 19/20 section.

just to add. Previously when I had everything running 400w hps, fans n that. I was hitting about 17p an hour. I’ve two 200’s. One at 100% and one at 60% and the smart meter is saying 8/9p an hour. Also a damn sight easier controlling temps. As of yet I’m more than made up.

• Like 4

Looking very nice jay , what’s the tent may I ask I think I’m going to end up having to get another when she grows , 160 isn’t enough , I never took in account how long those cable hangers actually are..... and the socks are only 16cm across as well..... Infact , I ordered a budda box but they sent me a Matrix Tent , they never responded to the email either , despite me saying they lucky I was happy , but I don’t think it will do for when comes extraction , I was over speccin by 8inch duct and Inline.,, not much room for those , I defo under estimated 

for now I got half door open , with normal fan , and it’s sitting at a perfect 25 degrees , near 50 humidity...

it will do for now lads 

Edited by Psilocybin

On 6/29/2020 at 5:45 PM, Psilocybin said:

Just wondered on the warranty side of things... it’s boasts Upto 60,000 hours , I mean that’s about 3-4 years right ?? It would seem odd to throw something like this away once those hours have been used... or am I missing something 

60000 hours is 6.85 years.

So I think your good for about a decade:yep: 

• Like 2

@Psilocybin

im using a 1x1x2 budbox light tent, 6” RVK fan and Carboair filter. Going to look at getting a controller now as with the slight drop in temps can slow the fan down will also make it quieter so win all round 

• Like 4

Greenis , fair enough , that’s definitely fair enough thanks for that 

Jay - Fair doos makes sense , ^

What was driving those beautiful looking plants before you became a humble Attis soon to be legend owner ?

and a typical newb like myself wonders how you embedded the photo , cheers 

Edited by Psilocybin
  • Like 1

I swear I just typed out a whole thing for it not to of posted then have the whole paragraph wiped 

ah very insightful jay nice one , 
I’d also written 
that do you mind if you post a picture of the tents complete face so I can get an idea of space you get at the top , need to cram in an 8in mountain air whisper (comes with controller , this inline looks very handy , design wise )  and 8in filter , I read that  over speccing was recommended , but no doubt I’ve been sales duped 

Edited by Psilocybin

100% (300W) 

50cm above the tallest plant 

I got a mix going on, 2 banana sherbet, lemon kush, Zkittlez, can’t remember what the other 2 are 

currently at week 5 or 6 so got a few weeks left until harvest. 

• Like 1