Lumatek Attis LED - Owners thread

budjam

Anyone know or have rough idea what % represents for wattage and what’s ok for seedling at what distances etc , probs best to phone manufacturers for these sorts of questions sorry for clogging the thread 

Edited by Psilocybin

9 hours ago, Psilocybin said:

Anyone know or have rough idea what % represents for wattage and what’s ok for seedling at what distances etc , probs best to phone manufacturers for these sorts of questions sorry for clogging the thread 

I ran mine at 80w/40cm for the first week after it broke the soil and now that it's a week old I've upped it to 120w/40cm.  It's all trial and error though as it's my first grow and these lights are very new so not a lot of feedback out there.  If you look at my post on the first page it has some info from Lumatek but the link to the spec sheet I posted has been removed.  Google the spec sheet for the lights, it's easy to find.

I think its more complicated if youre using the light as a one light grow. Working out the distance and brightness for seedlings/young cuts etc...Im still using t5 for veg seedlings, but I make the jumpt to 150w led in my veg tent. Im planning just to run my 300w at 300w as a dedicated flowering light...and Im chopping this week, so it woint be long before she's hung and we're off...

Are you all running heaters to get your temps up? Was just wondering.. The room my tent is in is about 20c, CMH takes my temps up to about 25c inside the tent, what do you reckon one of these beauties would take my temps up to?
75x75x200 budbox btw

7 minutes ago, Punk#1 said:

Are you all running heaters to get your temps up? Was just wondering.. The room my tent is in is about 20c, CMH takes my temps up to about 25c inside the tent, what do you reckon one of these beauties would take my temps up to?
75x75x200 budbox btw

The temp outside my tent is 20.5.  I've got the lights set to 120w with 5" extraction running.  Inside the tent (75x75x130) it's 27.5. 

They've increased temps more than I thought they would.  Not a problem for me as I live in a cold area and expect my battle will be low temps in non-summer months. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BudJ said:

The temp outside my tent is 20.5.  I've got the lights set to 120w with 5" extraction running.  Inside the tent (75x75x130) it's 27.5. 

They've increased temps more than I thought they would.  Not a problem for me as I live in a cold area and expect my battle will be low temps in non-summer months. 

Wow that's higher than I thought it would be, which is good because I'd like to try one of these but I've no room for a heater either in my tent or near the intake

Is your 5" running full wack?

Just now, Punk#1 said:

Wow that's higher than I thought it would be, which is good because I'd like to try one of these but I've no room for a heater either in my tent or near the intake

Is your 5" running full wack?

Yep, that's full power.  My tent sits in a cupboard with the cupboard door closed most of the time so that might be a factor.

Would be interesting to see how other owners are finding temps.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BudJ said:

Yep, that's full power.  My tent sits in a cupboard with the cupboard door closed most of the time so that might be a factor.

Would be interesting to see how other owners are finding temps.

Yeah it really would be I agree.

I see that Migro have released their new lights after being spanked by the Zeus Pro, you can see Shane take it properly and respond. Fair play to him. However Lumatek shut him down to the point hes had to completely redesign...He admitted it on Camera. Don't let that take the shine off him, hes a genuine guy top to bottom.

And hes redesiged right off the bat of the zeus and the Attis, same uMols as the Attis 300, same red/deep red ratio, but hes offering 3 light spectrums...Its a nice light, but suprised he abandoned the cobs for now...anyway, Attis and Zeus...market lesders currently I recon...Lots of likey likey, sameys sameys at the mo, all rocking the same tech at ridiculous price points. If I has the space Id like a 4 light 1.5 x 1.5 in the 300...I recon that would be a super efficient space. Mine goes up this week, just waiting on my @Livers' to finish.

Still cant upload a pic, but I moved over to my Attis 300 today. I put it straight on full power 600mm above the canopy. The optimal distance is between 400 and 600mm according to the manual, so I figured start there and see...

My plants are bout 12" going in, vegged under LED, 150w 4000K cob at about 12" for the last 3 weeks or so. Theres 7 of them in 6.5L: pots.

My lux count was averaging 30K across the board at 600ml height and optinal veg is between 15k and 40K...Temperature was about 75 in the room, humidity about 60%...

I might run a diary, but may be not lol , its a first crack with led, so I might dial it in  a bit first - then show a few pics later on if its all good. :ninja:

I just realised I have become my weed nemesis...It used to be seeds in organic soil, then it became coco, then it became LED and coco...Its all bloody numbers. :wallbash:

• Like 3

Finally...And just cause I like to go with a bang, I put them straight on 12/12 this evening...9 weeks and we're off again. The flowering height is supposed to be 400mm, but I assume that's when you're in full 'full' flower, so I kept the height the same, and ill let them stretch up to the light and then move it again...

My veg light doesn't disappoint, it's the equivalent of a 400w metal halide, its also new to me this grow, so I'm waiting for the fall. They are a bit a bigger then I envisaged flowering in my mental picture lol

" weeks and them I monster trim them for flowering. Does anyone know the canopy penetration distance?, just interested in know where to scalp them to when the time comes..

large.attis2.jpg

• Like 4

I would swap my setup of 2x mars ts2000+cmh for two of them 300W attis, but would that really replace it? I run 100cm/200cm space so 1m2 for one panel? 

My mate has swapped 2x600W hps for them new zeus and his mega happy with them-he runs 1200cm/240cm tent

Just potted 3 royal jacks today, have it running at 60% 12inch away, hope all goes well, slightly nervous lol

• Like 1