Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto - Day 49/Week 7 Update

Evening folks time for an update on the glamour puss of this diary, the THC free DKCBD! Apologies for being a bit late this week but it's been all go in the perpetual grow with having to trim the Cookies, she sure took a bit of trimming.... another record incoming ;)  to make room for the Moby. Plus harvest the Moby Dick XXL and kick off the final entry in this 6 Dinafem Auto extravaganja:smoke:, the Dinamed CBD Auto:guitar: More on her next week....

Before I crack on a swift word about the announcement from Dinafem that they are under judicial review. What a kick in the teeth for all the employees but especially Mark who has been through the mill this year already. Your luck has gotta change for the better soon is all I can say bud!:yinyang: I do hope the whole issue can get resolved quickly and that the lawyers win their arguement but it is worrying for Dinafem and others in the industry as well as us end users. If you do want Dinafem beans they are available I noticed through the Sweet Seeds site as per normal still and places like Attitude, is it time to stock up/panic buy?!?:unsure: For this diary it makes no fucking difference what some Spanish corporate lawyer thinks and I'm cracking on as if nothing has changed:headbang:My thoughts are with Mark though what with his wife's funeral coming up and now this ffs:furious: it is good to see him active on IG and keeping busy and also being able to msg him there.:hug:

With that said, back to the DKCBD that at week 7 is just over 2 weeks left to her stated harvest time of 65 days, Dinafem are usually on the money with their auto times ime. Plus with their being no advantage to letting her run longer for higher CBN content, as with a high THC plant, 65 looks like a date set in stone. She seems to be progessing towards that timescale from what I can tell too, some pistils have faded back a bit and my attempts to get a bit more Bloom in her before she tapers off in her requirements were rebuffed she is starting to taper already. Temps this week have been easy to handle with the cooler temps as we moved into autumn proper, always between 25-27 with the GAS controller taking care of things. At the end of last week she was on 2ml/l Bloom with 0.5ml/l Grow and 1ml/l Runzyme, this was a bit too strong so I backed off a notch at the start of the week to 1.8ml/l Bloom for the next 2 feeds then a bit more to 1.7ml/l Bloom. The way I tell if a feed is too much is primarily through pot weight, I lift them all daily and get to know how fast they drink, if they slow down, it is too strong, is they speed up/drink it all then alls well or they could use a bit more....simples! Checking the tips for burn is also useful but can take a day or two to become apparent. On Day 48 I tried her with 2ml/l of Bloom and no Grow but 1ml/l Run as I said to get some more Bloom in her.

Onto the pics for tonight's update....

Overall View

large.5f6e7101434b4_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay49sideview.jpg

Closer View of her Main Cola

large.5f6e70fc83879_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay49bud1.jpg

Side Bud

large.5f6e70ffbbe04_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay49bud3.jpg

Another Side Bud

large.5f6e70fe50ba9_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay49bud2.jpg

Lower Bud Shot

large.5f6e826b9adab_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay49bud4.jpg

I'm just going to coast her home with decreasing feeds from her on, in an unexpected boost to her I put her under the Scope yesterday as I had to have a rethink of the tent/lighting layout due to too many monsters ruining my best laid plans lol She happened to be the only plant in the tent that would squeeze in with the BAXXL under the Scope, whilst not as wide she is quite a bit taller having not had LST and I raised one side of the Scope to help with intensity of light. I am hoping that fact that the main cola itself is in the middle of the Scope's strips, up high, it wont get too fried!

That's all for this week's series of updates, thanks for reading once again and I will be back with another record to announce with the next series of updates:headbang:It wont be the last in this diary either if all goes well, plant after plant smashing records ftw:yahoo:

Til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 10

It's a shame you've got monsters ruining your best laid plans dude lol 

Dunno how I missed your XXL update between comments :doh: 

All looking great mate, nice to see the DKCBD au naturel in all her glory, nice colour on her too :yep: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Not sure how I missed this diary smashing it mate there's alot for everyone who's doing autos to learn here. 

Cheers man! Thanks for taking the time to read it and for all the likes too,it must have been a bit of a marathon! lol That’s the idea, a simple diary for new organic auto growers to follow using kit from uk420 sponsors like Intense Nutrients and diyleduk. :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Cookies in the Jar Update - New Personal Best!

Evening folks, at last the Cookies made it to the curing stage after a bit of long grow!:wacko: I mentioned before that the queue for my drying box is of concern to me for the next few weeks, I have plant after plant due down and some have massive buds that will take time to dry. Tourist season is still in full swing here and they are always literally sniffing around and I need a smell leak like a hole in the head whilst they are. To make life easier I picked up another 4" length of ducting to hook up another cardboard box to my tent in readiness for the Dinamed Kush CBD, which if on time is due a day after the BAXXL. I know, I know.... the BAXXL is 80 and the DKCBD 65 days, I just forgot to work it out :wallbash:

The upshot is there is no fucking way I'm squeezing anything else in the box with the BA when she comes down, so new box it is for the DKCBD and the ducting is only about a fiver :yep: Whilst I was at it I picked up a couple of pairs of Chikamasa(sp?) trimming scissors, his and hers, they have a super smooth action I must say, hope it stays as smooth once covered in trichs lol Anyway I digress as per, I blame the missus's cocktails spliff she has to knock her outt before bed:smokin:The point being the Cookies had to come out of the drying box before her time was up, after 7 days drying the box was need by the MDXXL as she herself needs a nice long dry gven her dense buds. What a lot of nice problems I'm having! :smoke:

I decided to trim her up and see if I could jar her with some 'enthusaistic' burping but it was not to be, she was too damp for that. That meant she went into brown paper bags inside a cardboard box for a further 4 days. She fully filled 9 of the bog standard brown paper bags, anyone one of which I would have bitten the hand off a dealer selling me it as an oz. :chains: I took a pic of her weight before the bags when she was over damp, knowing full well it was going to be well over the proper weight once fully dried, but out of interest to see how much she lost.....

Here are some pics of the trim and final jarring last night :guitar:....

The trimmed stems, you can see the duct tape I taped her main cola with when I snapped it off lol

large.5f73c1a1c43a9_DinafemCookiesDay95laidoutstems.jpg

Buds all chopped off the stems

large.5f73c1a047521_DinafemCookiesDay95laidoutbudz.jpg

The weight when too wet after 7 days drying and before bagging - who says you can't top autos?

large.5f73c1a32ca3d_DinafemCookiesDay95wetweight.jpg

The weight after 4 days in the bags

large.5f73c19cf208c_DinafemCookiesDay95dryweight.jpg

3 and 1/3 Jars of Dinafem Cookies

large.5f73c19ed192f_DinafemCookiesDay95jarred.jpg

She was 219 grams when I jarred her last night and after a day in the jars with a Boveda pack is reporting as 55% RH, 51 as you can see above when I jarred, so too dry tbh and I have put juicy full Boveda's in to raise the humidity a bit. She was 248g when a bit damp, which in old money that I understand is 8.8oz and when over dried came in 29 grams lighter at 219g or 7.8oz. I'm going to say the yield, if I cba to reweigh, which I cant, her once rehydrated is 8oz+ but for the sake of a round number 8oz(224g) sounds good to me :yahoo:I think in terms of jars anyway and grams is unimportant, I'm all about lots of filled jars :skin_up:This is a new PB for me and with bigger plants still to harvest in this diary I'm pretty pleased with how it's going:thumsup:

Doing the grams per watt calculation....She had half the Scope 275XL, so 138 Watts of @diyleduk's Scope's V2 goodness gave 224g => 224g/138w = 1.62 Gpw. :woot:This isnt a 'strict' figure as there are other lights in the tent but none directed at her but I suppose there is supplemental light of sorts. But holy shit!! :band: Happy punter.....I think I want another of those lights lol I went to have a quick butchers at the diyleduk site and couldnt see the Scope's anymore?? Will they be back in stock @Diyleduk Craig?

That wraps up the Cookies auto diary except for the smoke report after she has had a cure ;) Next up I will be reporting on the Moby Dick XXL harvest, will I break the record again, or will the BAXXL?? Fun times ahead!

Finally I'd like to dedicate this post to @Dinafem-Mark who has been in my thoughts alot over the last few days and with just a couple of days until the funeral even more so. This whole diary has been made possible because of him although he probably wont see it, at least not for some time. :(

Thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, BudJ said:

@Fragg Fabulous result and diary :yep:

Looking forward to the smoke report :smokin:

Thanks mate, remember when we both accidentally broke stems in the same week? I thought it wouldn’t hurt yield much, looks like I was right lol Hell  perhaps I should do it every time? :)

ATB mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Thanks mate, remember when we both accidentally broke stems in the same week? I thought it wouldn’t hurt yield much, looks like I was right lol Hell  perhaps I should do it every time? :)

ATB mate :oldtoker:

:D I remember that week.  I also remember you reassuring me all would be fine and it most definitely was :yep:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fragg said:

I think I want another of those lights lol I went to have a quick butchers at the diyleduk site and couldnt see the Scope's anymore?? Will they be back in stock @Diyleduk Craig?

The Scope V2's have ended, we're in the process of bringing out a new plug-and-play version - which will be known as ScopeX - early next year. The first models we release will be beasts... much more than 275 watts, but shouldn't be too long before we can bring out some smaller fixtures. They'll all be similar sort of price-per-watt as the V2's though.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Diyleduk Craig said:

The Scope V2's have ended, we're in the process of bringing out a new plug-and-play version - which will be known as ScopeX - early next year. The first models we release will be beasts... much more than 275 watts, but shouldn't be too long before we can bring out some smaller fixtures. They'll all be similar sort of price-per-watt as the V2's though.

Damn as I want to fill the other half of the the 1.2x1.2 area with a couple more strips as it it really suits the LST or scrog style of growing. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the ‘beasts’ , I can’t wait....need any testers? ;) 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Fragg said:

Cookies in the Jar Update - New Personal Best!

Evening folks, at last the Cookies made it to the curing stage after a bit of long grow!:wacko: I mentioned before that the queue for my drying box is of concern to me for the next few weeks, I have plant after plant due down and some have massive buds that will take time to dry. Tourist season is still in full swing here and they are always literally sniffing around and I need a smell leak like a hole in the head whilst they are. To make life easier I picked up another 4" length of ducting to hook up another cardboard box to my tent in readiness for the Dinamed Kush CBD, which if on time is due a day after the BAXXL. I know, I know.... the BAXXL is 80 and the DKCBD 65 days, I just forgot to work it out :wallbash:

The upshot is there is no fucking way I'm squeezing anything else in the box with the BA when she comes down, so new box it is for the DKCBD and the ducting is only about a fiver :yep: Whilst I was at it I picked up a couple of pairs of Chikamasa(sp?) trimming scissors, his and hers, they have a super smooth action I must say, hope it stays as smooth once covered in trichs lol Anyway I digress as per, I blame the missus's cocktails spliff she has to knock her outt before bed:smokin:The point being the Cookies had to come out of the drying box before her time was up, after 7 days drying the box was need by the MDXXL as she herself needs a nice long dry gven her dense buds. What a lot of nice problems I'm having! :smoke:

I decided to trim her up and see if I could jar her with some 'enthusaistic' burping but it was not to be, she was too damp for that. That meant she went into brown paper bags inside a cardboard box for a further 4 days. She fully filled 9 of the bog standard brown paper bags, anyone one of which I would have bitten the hand off a dealer selling me it as an oz. :chains: I took a pic of her weight before the bags when she was over damp, knowing full well it was going to be well over the proper weight once fully dried, but out of interest to see how much she lost.....

Here are some pics of the trim and final jarring last night :guitar:....

The trimmed stems, you can see the duct tape I taped her main cola with when I snapped it off lol

large.5f73c1a1c43a9_DinafemCookiesDay95laidoutstems.jpg

Buds all chopped off the stems

large.5f73c1a047521_DinafemCookiesDay95laidoutbudz.jpg

The weight when too wet after 7 days drying and before bagging - who says you can't top autos?

large.5f73c1a32ca3d_DinafemCookiesDay95wetweight.jpg

The weight after 4 days in the bags

large.5f73c19cf208c_DinafemCookiesDay95dryweight.jpg

3 and 1/3 Jars of Dinafem Cookies

large.5f73c19ed192f_DinafemCookiesDay95jarred.jpg

She was 219 grams when I jarred her last night and after a day in the jars with a Boveda pack is reporting as 55% RH, 51 as you can see above when I jarred, so too dry tbh and I have put juicy full Boveda's in to raise the humidity a bit. She was 248g when a bit damp, which in old money that I understand is 8.8oz and when over dried came in 29 grams lighter at 219g or 7.8oz. I'm going to say the yield, if I cba to reweigh, which I cant, her once rehydrated is 8oz+ but for the sake of a round number 8oz(224g) sounds good to me :yahoo:I think in terms of jars anyway and grams is unimportant, I'm all about lots of filled jars :skin_up:This is a new PB for me and with bigger plants still to harvest in this diary I'm pretty pleased with how it's going:thumsup:

Doing the grams per watt calculation....She had half the Scope 275XL, so 138 Watts of @diyleduk's Scope's V2 goodness gave 224g => 224g/138w = 1.62 Gpw. :woot:This isnt a 'strict' figure as there are other lights in the tent but none directed at her but I suppose there is supplemental light of sorts. But holy shit!! :band: Happy punter.....I think I want another of those lights lol I went to have a quick butchers at the diyleduk site and couldnt see the Scope's anymore?? Will they be back in stock @Diyleduk Craig?

That wraps up the Cookies auto diary except for the smoke report after she has had a cure ;) Next up I will be reporting on the Moby Dick XXL harvest, will I break the record again, or will the BAXXL?? Fun times ahead!

Finally I'd like to dedicate this post to @Dinafem-Mark who has been in my thoughts alot over the last few days and with just a couple of days until the funeral even more so. This whole diary has been made possible because of him although he probably wont see it, at least not for some time. :(

Thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

Good thread nicely structured entertaining yet factual. Thumbs up

Fkin ell @Fragg you gonna be able to smoke all this bumper harvest? I mean if you need a hand   Lol. Mr kilner be mkIng a living off you. Great work love it. 

Which is going to be tastiest do you think?

What's your all time fav dinafem strains? 

I'm going to make the most of £45 free seed off @attitude tomorrow and get some dinafems stocked up. I was due to get some for free for a diary however unstabdably I don't think that will be happening now. On the list so far was cheese and white widow, have you had any others really stand out?

Peace bro. 

• Like 2