How are you handling isolation/lockdown?

Dinafem-Mark

On 22/04/2020 at 7:11 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420 

I hope your all feeling well.

Well so far this lockdown has been really really shit for me and my family. 

My Mrs works in a school and brought the virus home with her, she started showing mild symptoms on the first of April ( I only wish I could say it was a joke) which for the first few day she dismissed as to much wine the night before, or the sun shining to bright causing headaches and dizziness, anyway after a few days in was very evident that she was going down hill fast, I made a decision to isolate her in the bedroom, kids in their rooms and me down stairs,keeping her fed and watered as well as the kids. 

I didn’t cope to well with the prospect of my Mrs being really ill, I went into full on panic mode, for a few days then I got ill as well, clearly not as bad as the old lady but not a desirable situation to be in, I felt rough, bloated, dizzy, perhaps delusional, also I was getting no pleasure from the weed, so I had a dab, no good either, a few days later my lungs started to tighten, felt really heavy, for a couple of days, I continued to improve to now and I am glad to say I am mostly back to normal, except the fatigue which kicks in in the afternoons or the evening, glad to say my Mrs is much better too, in fact she is going back to work  soon, which hasn’t pleases me due to her not being 100 percent and still being quite fatigued, but her boss has said the government have said fourteen days from your first symptoms have passed so come to work. She is happy to go but I am not, I have told her to wear a mask and that if she really must go, my fear is that we are still contagious and she will give it to her colleagues.

Anyway that’s out of my hands to a degree so I’ll shut up about it, my daughter coughed a few times last week and developed a blotchy rash on her upper arm and two blister like soars on the top bit of her toes(as have I), but all in she is fine, the boy has gone almost full nocturnal and is showing zero symptoms at all.

Personally with the slap dash attitudes of the people in charge I think we will all see this virus becoming part of everyday life of a long time to come yet.

Also I have been cleaning everything to within an inch of its life every other day, disinfecting door handles, switches, side boards, cupboards, walls everything.

I am looking forward to going out for a walk, listening to the wind blowing through the trees, the sound of waves lapping the shore line. Also I am looking forward to smoking my weed again, without tobacco as I have been tobacco free for some days now, I not sure how many as I have definitely lost a week or two along the way.

So to summarise it’s been shit, but hopefully we will get to enjoy some time together at home as a happy well family.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

I’ve had a similar situation to you, my wife ill for 5 weeks, I had it for a week or 2 but not as bad. Trying to keep her and the kids fed and watered as you say whilst feeling it yourself is a real battle. I wish it was all over but she’s not 100% yet and the Doctors aren’t interested.. wishing you all the best, take it easy :smokin:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

Fuck that! 

fucked my last run up royally didn't i , barely an oz a plant i reckon . 

think theres some trim in the freezer i can wash but other than that its gonna be a long 8 weeks til chop time 

:wallbash:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

fucked my last run up royally didn't i 

Best double up while you've got some time on yer hands. This growing lark is the only thing keeping me sane. 

2 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

This growing lark is the only thing keeping me sane. 

I hear that buddy! indoor tinkering aside (disco f2's of my own creation this time around) my veg plot has been my sanctuary of late, not got much more to go in and i'm pretty much self sufficient come summer, first time in years i've put anything other than million+shu chillies in the poly tunnel but needs must and all that with the current situation!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KayDog said:

I think I hit a wall today. 

Time to take stock. 

Only a PM away if you need a chat :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

• Like 5

9 hours ago, weed cutter said:

. I wish it was all over but she’s not 100% yet

Well I hope you both get through it and out the other side sooner rather than later.

My Mrs was definitely much worse than I was, I am pretty much better now, went for a decent walk yesterday, my usuall 3k.

I tell ya the people I saw in the woods, loads of them, kids playing football on the field whilst all the parents stood together in the car park, its like all the stupid twat parents have met up and arranged a footy game for their kids, probably 15-20 kids on the field, as well as teenagers in the woods, at least 7 aldults, as that’s how many cars were parked there with the doors open, :wallbash:

I can understand the parents want to take their kids out somewhere, as it’s been a while now, but ffs, what’s the point of entertaining the idea of a lockdown when all these people are just taking the piss? 

Happy Sunday Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

On 4/21/2020 at 1:39 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I thought I'd get a little thread going to see how your dealing with this isolation/lockdown issue

you want to talk about a lock down been married 30 years, didn't even know there was a virus going on lol

since i have been disabled, i have become a  bit of a homebody anyway, but to see the lack of movement is kind of like a twilight zone episode.

stay safe everyone, covid diarrhea, it will pass :boxing: get the fuck gone virus 

sam 

• Like 7

On 30/04/2020 at 1:48 PM, samhigh said:

you want to talk about a lock down been married 30 years, didn't even know there was a virus going on lol

30 year's of marriage will do that brother lol

By the look of things the casualty rate is falling and we should have some restrictions lifted over the next week ;)

On 30/04/2020 at 1:48 PM, samhigh said:

stay safe everyone, covid diarrhea, it will pass :boxing: get the fuck gone virus 

Well said :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

How is everyone coping this week?

I know we have had a few restrictions lifted but things really have not been made clear to the public  :(

Go to work but stay home?

Don't use public transport but do? 

If you've got kids and your eligible to work what do you do with your kid's? 

I think we have more questions than answers atm  :(

I hope your all staying safe :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

Pulling my hair out..

Doing the same crap on a daily basis..

Fortnite is even getting boring lol

Need a new hobby lol

• Like 4

I'm missing the lockdown as it was the first few weeks  -_-

The world seemed so peaceful and quiet :yinyang: now all I see is every one behaving like it's all over :russian: noise/ pollution/ excessive overconsumption /litter. 

The new normal!  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Need a new hobby lol

I’ve started to grow shiitake mushrooms, it’s fascinating.

l have a very low excitement threshold mind..:mashed:

• Like 8