How are you handling isolation/lockdown?

Dinafem-Mark

Really cool to see members sharing their experiences with this "lockdown" :yep:

It does seem to be quite a split view on things. Some of us feel we have been prepping for this our whole lifes with others finding it super difficult  :(

I do think that we will be doing "social distancing" for a very long time, which is a good thing as it will stop any infection/virus being spread but on the flip side, we're human beings and thrive of contact with other humans? 

Theres pros and cons to this :)

The main comment I'm hearing is "now I'm home more I'm running out of weed" lol

We ain't got nothing but time so get planting and filling those spent jars  :yep:

Keep the chat going folks  :cheers:

Stay safe out there  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 11

22 hours ago, RoseyRipple said:

I told him to drop some off and it be reet because friends help each other out when in need, I was expecting enough for a few smokes and he rolled up to my house and placed a white 20L tub filled with the stuff on my front door, he knocked and waited at the bottom of the drive for me to open my door only for me to say wtf is that? haha

fucking hell lol you won't remember your name by the time this is all over lol

• Like 6

the thing i hate most about this is the ques going into shops etc. cant handle loads of folks queing up,lots of strangers stood around next to me,my head goes into overdrive 

i walked to the local asda the other day because i was short of a few things we needed,seen the Que and thought f that i can do without

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, r3d said:

ques going into shops

Me neither, Tescos had it round the car park and up the fecking road at half eight in the morning...:furious:

After about 20 mins a second queue formed next to the first (too close) and they were let in before us...

...turns out it was 9am..."vulnerable hour"....needless to say there were words...default_ranting.gif

I went home

Returned at six thirty that evening and strolled straight in, no queue. Wandered round and got almost everything I needed, plenty on the shelves.

Best of all...No Fecking Stress!!!

:smokin:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, r3d said:

the thing i hate most about this is the ques going into shops etc. cant handle loads of folks queing up,lots of strangers stood around next to me,my head goes into overdrive 

i walked to the local asda the other day because i was short of a few things we needed,seen the Que and thought f that i can do without

You thought about doing it "online" mate?

We've done it for about 7 years and so much easier than going and getting your legs smashed with a trolley lol

Oh, that won't happen now with the 2m rule ;)

Granted we are booking shopping now for late May lol

Stay safe folks  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

fucking hell lol you won't remember your name by the time this is all over lol

I smoked a fair bit last night and drank to much Bumbu rum also, while watching the sun set. Next min the wife is stood over me and its about 6am.... She was not impressed with me being glued to the outside chair and not waking up. I think I'll have to wash it down with tobacco tonight, this stuff is a bit strong for this rookie! Think this stuff will last me till Christmas!

• Like 3

I'm toking more lately and averaging half a q a day.  I've been a good boy today though and first spliff of the day whilst writing this comment.

I moan like fuck, but you can't beat this sunshine folks, it's lovely :thumsup: 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, catfish said:

lightweight :pitchfork:

lol  Mate, I was trying to be a 2g a day, well behaved, goody two shoes, prior to this 'pandemonium'  but it's creeping up and up see and my box isn't the biggest of spaces :headpain: 

• Like 5

I'm shocked how many of us are housebound with fucked knees. I too am in that camp, albeit I'm not that far in yet (last September). Nevertheless it was little change for me. Biggest effect is my family, trying to keep my Ma from going mad or doing summat daft..

• Like 2

On 23/04/2020 at 1:48 PM, ratdog said:

i'm very lucky, i have had my years of partying and all that jazz that comes with

This is a point I can relate too, not sure how it works but it seems to help steady that part off you that wants to go mad or get frustrated, as it’s already had a good go earlier in life (extremely overdone in my case lol )

Still like a bit off motorsport to give me a buzz (which I can’t do now in lockdown) but enjoy my chillin, an keeping up to date on here helps also.

Garden an round house never been so clean, but that not the pass time ppl are looking for haha, 

Dug small hole in garden to chip golf balls into, that went down a fucking treat when Miss:furious:Amo got back home, mmmm :thumbdown:

Needless to say mini golf career got binned pretty sharpish, happy house better than golf career :blow::banned:
So I’m back to the drawing board for pass times, oh yea, growing :yinyang:

• Like 3

it’s no different to the first couple of flats you rent when your a nipper eh lol and funnily when your older.. it’s the middle bit that’s busy with people..

the time goes strangely fast doing nothing but ‘stuff’ all day, I’ve still not got the time in a day to do ‘stuff’ lol  

• Like 4