Exhale

@SYZYGY my fingers are a mess at the moment from working on some motors, you know when you get loads of little cuts that just soften your callous and it's like rubbing vinegar in when you play? I'm using a practice glove a lot at the moment and it's making my action even faster! I'm going to have to use it for some of these projects on the horizon. Been playing around with a FretWrap lately, better than the old sock! :D 

I've got those F6 HyPro Amnesia reproduections to flower out, told to expect a 4x stretch lol the size isn't a problem as I'll wrangle them easily with smaller pots and topping I think 9-11 weeks would push me in to Nov and it'd be too cold by then for flower in there so a quick pollen run and clean down, might use it as a veg room and switch over to the nursery for flowering and do a fun xmas micro grow to make some seeds with the shorty Sour'Kush.

I didn't think I'd see 50 as I did some time inside and when I came out I lived fast to make up for lost time haha I had a penchant for Class A's, fast bikes, meaty cars, downhill biking, MotoX and Crazy Women, in the 90's as a twenty-something year old there was so much of that about! Lost quite a few friends to H in that period, was enough to keep me away from the stuff.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Exhale said:

my fingers are a mess at the moment from working on some motors, you know when you get loads of little cuts that just soften your callous

Urine soak! Miner's best friend :yes: 

Congrats on making it through the 90s dude, fast times indeed. Lost a few good ones myself along the way, but even then, awareness of my own addictive personality and quirks was the only thing that kept me off the brown - just knew I'd develop a needle fixation. Hammered just about everything else tho and a little surprised I'm still here. I'm no religious man but definitely feel protected by some higher force :yinyang: 

• Like 4

@SYZYGY congratulations on the harvest mate ;)

They both looked lovely but #1 looked to have a little more meat on her :)

You pleased with the outcome mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, Ned Flanders said:

Ah sick mate, GIMP is classic. 

I lack the patience to learn propper photoshop software like GIMP. 

I WAS REALLY HOPING YOU'D HAVE AN EASY HACK FOR ME DAMMIT! 

Canva is a decent easy one mate can do it all in the browser too 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

You pleased with the outcome mate?

I was a bit gutted the Tangie doesn't come through on the shorter pheno's, you definitely want the bigger girls from these if you're looking for orange/tangie but I can't honestly knock it, more buds going in the jars means I'm not going short any time soon while I work on a few other things :)

• Like 6

On 17/08/2020 at 11:14 AM, SYZYGY said:

Ah yes, the sensible option. Didn't occur to me last night, Flowerpot was getting a lot of use lol I'm hitting a similar RH so checking regularly - you're doing the smart thing tho as your bud structures are more open. 

One of my good mates celebrated in a similar fashion as he was told by an awful palm reader, two decades ago, that he'd die before he was 50! He couldn't help but be haunted and plagued by the idea - the relief on his 50th was immense. Such a terrible thing to tell somebody!

I'll have my own little celebration for you dude. The missus is away at the weekend and I've been saving some Mexican mushies and wrap of the ol' mumndad for festivals that aren't happening anytime soon. 

Bet you can't wait to get your new geetarr :guitar: Keep that neck fast - no resinous fingers :nono:

What Sat run did you have planned, and is headroom your main concern? 

Ooooooo Mexican shrooms are my favourite, lovely clean trip, I first had them at the first WOMAD festival in 1982 :hippy:

@Exhale congrats on making the big 50 mate, I know the feeling well of thinking wow I made it lol 6 years later I am fitter than I have ever been in my life, so it’s not necessarily down hill from here ;) 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Exhale congrats on making the big 50 mate, I know the feeling well of thinking wow I made it lol 6 years later I am fitter than I have ever been in my life, so it’s not necessarily down hill from here ;) 

Thanks buddy! I'm determined to be fitter at 50 than I was at 40, my knee replacement almost buried me, psychologically, the painkillers I was on and the mobility issues really compromised my overall health so I took the decision to reduce the painkillers and deal with the pain through other means. Lost weight and gained mobility and now I'm at the stage of coniditioning the joint and feally really good in myself, I'm as busy as I ever was but now feeling less weighed down :yep:

• Like 6

@Exhale nice one if you take your time I think you will be amazed how well you can strengthen it again. I suffer from a bad back and have for a long time now but during lockdown I decided to get fit and started lugging bottles of water up and down the local mountain, adding more bottles as I felt I could until I hit 20Kg, at which time thankfully lockdown was cancelled and I had to go back to work lol Anyway the point I'm trying to make is I would have back pain before setting off and think fuck it I have to go but it is bound to make it worse, in reality by the time I arrived back home, a sweaty mess, my back pain had gone!! Developing the muscles around the back has helped, the pain is still there daily but a stronger core just helps a bit and the overall health benefits are off the chart in how I feel. Judicious use of cannabis was of course used in said training method. :bong:  Hell it was lockdown so I would start first thing in the morning and always have a spliff before heading out and one of my return too :skin_up:

I am totally shocked how fit I managed to get tbh, at my age and how useful cannabis is to me in doing so. :yep:

ATB with your recovery mate:oldtoker:

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

I opened the jar today and no word of a lie the smell that greeted me was chip shop curry sauce wtf? It's an addictive aroma like when you scratch something that doesn't smell right and you go back for a second sniff lol 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Alright all, I've popped open the jar of OJ today to have a little toot on on the Flowerpot.

The smell has changed so much, today the jar smells of tuna fish like when you open the can.

On the grind that rubbery funk comes back but picking the buds apart leaves an oily resin on the skin that smells of rotten fruit with a gassy opel fruits sort of kick, it's not quite citrus but has a kind of tropical fruit tang to it.

The first few tokes on the vape are much the same you get this weird funky taste on the inhale but on the exhale you get the fruity tang.

It's not a head hitter, I feel relaxed more than anything else very at ease, definitely a daytime strain which is strange as I thought these being more indica would bake me!

• Like 4