Exhale

3 hours ago, Exhale said:

it's great to be talking to you again dude, I'm still hitting the Quick Critical+ or should I say it's still hitting me ha! I hope you and your family are keeping well in these troubling times.

Up until recently I think Maybe a year or more since we last chatted  :)

Nice to have you back posting frequently  :yep:

I'm not keeping to bad mate :)

As well as can be expected in this mayhem  ;)

Bring it on  :headbang:

Stay safe out there buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

Looking forward to this! I still haven't caught up on your thread on the diyled section about the nursery lol been busy painting. 

The light looks great, much better than the t5 i use that's for sure. I finally hit the switch for 12 12 this morning, I'll update my diary later. 

I didn't see the orange juice coming, I was expecting your to pop some purps#1 or strawberry ammo :skin_up:

All this best with this, and I hope your keeping well. 

• Like 3

@Leafneck Hello mate thanks for looking in, hope you're having fun watching paint dry lol

These little boards are a great upgrade over the T5 units and they put down a better spread of light, my T5 reflectors were too focused to cover a 60x40cm adequately and I could only get 3 plants under those without branches becoming spindly and plant's bending into the light.

17 minutes ago, Leafneck said:

I didn't see the orange juice coming, I was expecting your to pop some purps#1 or strawberry ammo

I asked Mark for the Orange Juice as I read on their website it's a good day time smoke, this Quick Critical has been kicking my arse. I do have a decent Dinafem collection though none of the ones you mentioned are there! 

large.DinafemSeeds.jpg

• Like 12

Looking sharp, you tart, but don't take the pith with all these orange puns. 

At least having a bit more space to play with it won't be a tight squeeze. Pffff...

All the best with this mate. I love a bit of the Tange, looking forward to seeing the progress :yep: 

• Like 6

Setup all looking pretty good my friend and I'm really keen to see how your LEDs do for the Dinafem strains :bong:

I'll be popping in from time to time. 

Good luck :george:

• Like 4

On 23/04/2020 at 11:10 PM, AKPOG said:

I'm really keen to see how your LEDs do for the Dinafem strains :bong:

Me to mate ;)

Pull up and chair, should be a good one  :headbang:

Stay safe folks  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all, today I've potted up 4 of the Orange Juice plants - the 5th smaller one will stay behind

large.20200429_142230.jpg

In their bigger pots and with a shelf to themselves, I do spoil them. 

large.20200429_171141.jpg

@SYZYGY @AKPOG thanks for looking in chaps, enjoy. :yep:

• Like 17

It's only been 12 days after the Orange Juice first made an appearance, they've really grown especially since settling in the 5" pots a few more nodes and I'll top them.

large.20200503_102830.jpg 

• Like 14

On 03/05/2020 at 0:52 PM, Exhale said:

It's only been 12 days after the Orange Juice first made an appearance, they've really grown especially since settling in the 5" pots a few more nodes and I'll top them.

large.20200503_102830.jpg 

Nice growth for just 12 day's old ;)

What are your plans for the veg stage mate? More specifically how long do you intend on vegging for?  :)

Thanks for the diary update buddy :yep:

Stay safe  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

Orange Juice - Day 15 - The 2 big girls have been topped as they've got 6 nodes on them now and they were starting to sidebranch, I've also started feeding them 1ml per litre of BioBizz Bio-grow.

large.20200506_122517.jpg

large.20200506_122653.jpg

• Like 10

On 5/4/2020 at 7:50 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

What are your plans for the veg stage mate? More specifically how long do you intend on vegging for?

Hi dude! at the moment I am going to be holding them back in these 5" pots as they won't be going under the COBs for at least another 3 weeks - this should let me get the plants shaped for the 5 litre final pots I'll be rooting out, when they're settled in the finals we'll see how long they take. :yep:

• Like 3

@Exhale Off with their heads :execute:

Let's see how they respond to the topping ;)

Stay safe buddy :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

Outspanding  start (on my tablet so can't post the little orange car) :)

Following with interest, thinking of these for my autumn grow.

Best of luck with the grow, presentation is top notch as per usual ATB

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Orange Juice get the COB treatment!

Hi all, so the flower chamber is free and ready to go, I've chosen 2 of the Orange Juice to accompany 2 other plants. I'm only doing 4 plants in 5L pots this grow so I need plants to bush out and only 2 are looking suitable with good side branching. The pots are still quite moist so I'll wait to pot up, for now here are the 2 I have chosen. The plant on the right bushed out lovely after topping, the plant on the left has quite tight node spacing and stayed short so I thought I'd just use some training on it.

large.20200521_152721.jpg

• Like 10

Potted on in to 5L finals, bent the main stem on the untopped girl, time to root these pots out!

large.20200522_122425.jpg

• Like 11