Exhale

Hey all! Exhale is back for some summer fun as promised.

Big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and Dinafem for the seeds. :yep:

Well here we go, I've got a new propagation tent which is kitted out with some nifty little boards from our resident lighting god @diyleduk you can check it out in depth by clicking the link "Project Nursery" in my signature.

Seeds were soaked on Saturday in the usual manner, straight in the dirt.

large.20200418_141125.jpg

This morning I checked the tent and all 5 had pushed their way out, another 100% germination that's what I'm used to with quality feminised seeds!

large.20200421_114341.jpg

These will be in the Nursery for a few weeks while we get the current crop in the flower chamber cut, dried and in jars.

• Like 27

This is the type of grow I want to go with at some point. Gonna make the switch from hps to led and from coco to soil, so I'm proper interested in this one. 

• Like 3

This looks good . I'm also interested in LED for when I get up and running again . I'm going to check out your other diaries as well @Exhale

Can't fault your presentation style either , quality all round :yep:

• Like 6

@Exhale Thank you for starting another Dinafem diary :yep:

We've seen some great OJ grows  ;)

Let's see how she performs in your garden :headbang:

Good luck, I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :cheers:

Stay safe in these crazy times  :)

All the best :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 6

@PurpleCookieDog @miserydrift Hiya fellas come on in make yourselves comfortable!

@Dan t Hello mate, sweet and simple is how I like to keep it, this potting mix is actually 40% coco! I love it, not too heavy AND it's buffered to 6.5pH none of this 6.0 nonsense like the high peat bagged stuff that's almost 20 quid. I just feed them Grow and Bloom from the Bio Bizz range, no boosters here.

@Degsy that'll be some reading! My Sweet Seeds effort went downhill after the Hermie incident, looking forward to getting that behind me and putting some stable genetics back in the chamber. The LEDs are no longer the future, they've come a long way and now they set the standard in efficiency, a bit of a learning curve with the PPFD and understanding when you're at a set level you don't need to keep trying to pump more watts in. Less is truly more. :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark it's great to be talking to you again dude, I'm still hitting the Quick Critical+ or should I say it's still hitting me ha! I hope you and your family are keeping well in these troubling times.

The OJ grows here look fantastic, her structure looks great and reminds me very much of the old Cali-O.

What's the stretch like mate? I heard tangie can be unruly so we're going for 4 plants in 5L finals with multiple tops. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Punk#1 said:

I will be following this with zest!

Keep your eyes peeled. 

Thank you! :thisbig: I'm here all evening.

• Like 7

Stick too the grow diaries sunbeam ya comedy needs work!

Seriously though great too see you fire up that nursery tent and get cracking beans.

I'll pull up a bean bag and sit back too enjoy the show :yep:

Atb :yinyang:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Seriously though great too see you fire up that nursery tent and get cracking beans.

:yep:

We're only just getting started as well :D

• Like 2

I've just watched your intro clip for the fifth time.  If this is what Orange Juice does I may need to buy a pack lol

All the best for a smooth grow :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shire said:

All the best for a smooth grow

Cheers dude, I was going to make some sort of joke about pulp - it's probably best without.

• Like 6