Exhale

Hi all! Day 14 and the girls have grown a bit but these ones certainly aren't going for it like I've seen some Tangie grows. A few mangy leaves at the bottom plant will be left to use them and drop them as I've cleaned the plants up in the middle I don't like to defoliate too much! we have budsites forming now and I'll just clean as I go at a slow pace. 

Plants are being fed (per Litre) 5ml Bio-Grow and 3ml Bio-Bloom,  CXM370 is set to 240w and will step up to 250w next week. :yep:

large.27062020OrangeJuiceDay14Flo.jpglarge.27062020OrangeJuiceDay14FloTop1.jpglarge.27062020OrangeJuiceDay14FloTop2.jpg

• Like 14

Hi @botanics thanks for looking in dude they are starting to go now, I'm impressed with the development, these photo's were taken last night (Day 20) everything is starting to kick off as we approach the week 4 swell.

Feed is still the same as last update, have turned the COB's up to 260 watt they're fed really well at this point it would be a shame not to give them a little more oomph.

You can see these two (left) are quite uniform. I've not seen much more stretch out of them to be honest so looks like I've avoided the stretchy pheno (which is the one in the Nursery I think). No notable smells yet. 

large.04072020OrangeJuice.jpg

Some closer shots

large.04072020OrangeJuiceBud1.jpglarge.04072020OrangeJuiceBud2.jpglarge.04072020OrangeJuiceBud3.jpg

• Like 14

Hi all, Day 27 of flower - heading in to week 4 I've given the girls a general inspection, some leaf drop I think because the pots are drying a bit so I've increased irrigations the pots are well rooted so they're drinking a lot now I was doing 500ml 2 days in a row and then a dry day, I've increased this to 750ml. Yesterday I gave them a good recovery soak of Fish Mix at 6ml per litre, the Bio-Grow is so weak but I don't have enough Fish Mix around to switch to that so I'm doing a soak once a week with just FM and the other feeds now up to 6ml Bio-Grow and 4ml Bloom.

large.10072020OrangeJuice1.jpglarge.10072020OrangeJuice2.jpglarge.10072020OrangeJuiceGroup.jpg

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Yesterday I gave them a good recovery soak of Fish Mix at 6ml per litre, the Bio-Grow is so weak but I don't have enough Fish Mix around to switch to that so I'm doing a soak once a week with just FM and the other feeds now up to 6ml Bio-Grow and 4ml Bloom.

I‘m growing with Biobizz myself and sometimes I can’t believe how much FM I have to put in.

Edited by Renard
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Exhale by the look of things your well past the half way point and getting some fat bud production  :headbang:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Heading in to Week 7, feeding the girls 5ml bio-grow 7ml bio-bloom, I've had some time to properly set things up for photographing the girls individually and now I'm just processing the best of the images to bring to you for your enjoyment.

large.02082020OrangeJuice1a.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice1.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice1c.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice1b.jpg

More pics of the other girl to come later. :yep:

• Like 13

@twigs Thank ye sir, it's fun messing around with these smartphone cameras ;) a few new tools added to the bag have helped loads.

Here's the other girl for you all to enjoy, see you next week :yep:

large.02082020OrangeJuice2.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice2a.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice2b.jpg

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 13

dude  @Exhale I'm gonna need the name of the apps u used when your ready, cheerz. 

How long did you spend on the edits? 

Those plants look gorgeous. 

I'm going to have a look at your setup in more depth now. 

• Like 4

Hi there niddly @Ned Flanders cheer-diddly-eers for the complimentorino's buddliest of buddies!

I take quite a few shots on the phone nowadays (which takes well over an hour for 4 plants) and just plug her in to the PC and have a butchers through, the best ones get tidied up with my trusty GIMP :ninja: it's taken me the best part of 4 hours listening to music and vaping to produce what I'm happy with there, still room for improvement though!

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Hi there niddly @Ned Flanders cheer-diddly-eers for the complimentorino's buddliest of buddies!

I take quite a few shots on the phone nowadays (which takes well over an hour for 4 plants) and just plug her in to the PC and have a butchers through, the best ones get tidied up with my trusty GIMP :ninja: it's taken me the best part of 4 hours listening to music and vaping to produce what I'm happy with there, still room for improvement though!

Ah sick mate, GIMP is classic. 

I lack the patience to learn propper photoshop software like GIMP. 

I WAS REALLY HOPING YOU'D HAVE AN EASY HACK FOR ME DAMMIT! 

• Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark I would say so, at 7 weeks things look to be on the change... hopefully we get a good solid bud swell to finish things off :yep:

Thank you very much for the compliments :notworthy: