Exhale

19 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I lack the patience to learn propper photoshop

honestly dude once you know the basics about working with layers theirs nothing to it, all creation/editing software pretty much works the same way..

I don’t know how easy it is to get hacked ware these days (i’m way out of my computer years now) but if you can, down load it and play about! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, twigs said:

honestly dude once you know the basics about working with layers theirs nothing to it, all creation/editing software pretty much works the same way..

I don’t know how easy it is to get hacked ware these days (i’m way out of my computer years now) but if you can, down load it and play about! 

Cheers for the vote of confidence, I'm big into sketchup and CAD instead. 

MS365 is a far more pressing concern for me right now 

• Like 3

Quick update, no pictures this week sorry guys! I've stopped feeding the bloom and will taper the grown down this week everything looks like it's finishing up.

Photo's next week before the chop :yep:

• Like 7

Week 9 - Girls have been on 5ml per Litre Bio-Grow seeing out the end of the grow, the shorter chunky girl could have gone another week I think which is crazy because I thought she'd be done by now easy. Final pics, they're getting the chop very soon.

Orange Juice #1 short stocky

large_OJ1.jpglarge_OJ1A.jpglarge_OJ1C.jpg

Orange Juice #2 short but wanted to spread wide

large_OJ2.jpglarge_OJ2A.jpglarge_OJ2B.jpg

• Like 14

@Leafneck cheers dude I can't put my finger on it, it's not orangey/tangie we'll see what the dry and cure brings I can't distinguish much in the room because everything just smells of ripe fruit from the Sour'Kush I have in there too!

• Like 5

Beautiful work @Exhale :yep:  OJ#2 looks especially tasty chap.

That second photo down makes me think of a tour poster, and each cola a moody member of the band: ORANGE JUICE :headbang:

Yes I'm very high. Should be working on my own plants lol 

• Like 5

Nice one @SYZYGY yeah it's been fun playing around with the presentation, it's a shame they're getting the chop (when I'm not playing guitar or permanently attached to the Flowerpot) this is where I like taking pictures of plants the most, when they're done.

• Like 3

OJ's chopped, both strongly smell of Warm/Burnt rubber @SYZYGY just got them broken down and removed the largest fan leave and the leaves with stems, I'll go in for the sugar leaf trim in a couple of days.

large.OJCHOP.jpg

• Like 10

Nice one mate, looking well. Can't beat an acrid aroma imo. 

Any particular reason you take the sugar leaf so soon? I find it much easier just before jarring, brushing back with a finger...

Many ways to skin a cat and all that, just wondered what your take was. 

When's your next lot going in? I'm sure we've been in sync for a good few diaries now! 

• Like 4

@SYZYGY I was gonna take it a bit wet this time round as we're at 70% RH so I'll make an effort to manicure and be vigilant for mold :yep:

I'm going to say 4 weeks at most mate for the next cycle, it's my Birthday next weekend and I will be getting "shit myself" messy because I didn't think I'd be seeing 50 lol then there's the new Geetah coming that's going to be keeping my hands really occupied!

I'll most likely be flowering males for pollen this next cycle as I don't think I'm going to do well with a Sativa run that I had planned, with Sept/Oct approaching it's going to be miserable and I normally stop by Nov/Dec until February anyway as the cupboard wall on the right is an external wall that gets all the ups and downs the seasons bring. 

With this harvest I've got jars for years anyway, including 2 2L Kilners full of Quick Critical still :D 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Exhale said:

I was gonna take it a bit wet this time round as we're at 70% RH so I'll make an effort to manicure and be vigilant for mold

Ah yes, the sensible option. Didn't occur to me last night, Flowerpot was getting a lot of use lol I'm hitting a similar RH so checking regularly - you're doing the smart thing tho as your bud structures are more open. 

16 hours ago, Exhale said:

I will be getting "shit myself" messy because I didn't think I'd be seeing 50

One of my good mates celebrated in a similar fashion as he was told by an awful palm reader, two decades ago, that he'd die before he was 50! He couldn't help but be haunted and plagued by the idea - the relief on his 50th was immense. Such a terrible thing to tell somebody!

I'll have my own little celebration for you dude. The missus is away at the weekend and I've been saving some Mexican mushies and wrap of the ol' mumndad for festivals that aren't happening anytime soon. 

Bet you can't wait to get your new geetarr :guitar: Keep that neck fast - no resinous fingers :nono:

What Sat run did you have planned, and is headroom your main concern? 

Edited by SYZYGY
missin' T
  • Like 5