Exhale

Other side of the weekend now the girls were tied down in places and have started growing, I've adjusted the timer so the lights are running 20 on 4 off and will give them their first period of rest.

Both plants starting to look how I want them, I'll continue to tie the tops down and encourage more growing tips we have plenty of horizontal space to play with and keeping the branches pulled low should help to strengthen the plants.

large.20200525_161600_copy_1240x2620.jpg

• Like 15

18 hours ago, Exhale said:

Other side of the weekend now the girls were tied down

Getting kinky in here lol

Nice bit of training work, well done  :yep:

Loving the progress so far mate :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

Sorry guys didn't see this post my notifications are playing up on threads e.g. not telling me people are posting! Especially @Leafneck for some reason! :D

I'll be checking on the girls in a bit and will update this thread in a little while. :yep:

They are getting a wiggle on lately.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Exhale said:

I'll be checking on the girls in a bit and will update this thread in a little while. :yep:

Cool :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all, as promised a few pics of the 2 Orange Juice girls! Now on 2.5ml per Litre of Bio-grow a few of the branches are now starting to develop alternate nodes on the tops. I released the ties on all and will do some stem pinching where needed but they're quite settled and producing even tops.

large.20200601_154554.jpglarge.20200601_154816.jpglarge.20200601_154703.jpglarge.20200601_154642.jpglarge.20200601_154754.jpglarge.20200601_154730.jpglarge.20200601_154623.jpg

Flowering this week or next depending how big they get and when I get my arse in gear taking cuts from other plants in the room.

• Like 14

Lovely growth, and I must say those pictures are a lot better quality! What you using to take those bro? 

I'll be planting some seeds this week thanks to mark, Can't wait 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leafneck said:

Lovely growth, and I must say those pictures are a lot better quality! What you using to take those bro? 

Cheers dude, I'm using a Samsung S10+ same as the other pics, plants look loads better since going in the finals and bringing the feed up also added a dark period to my vegging now as 24/0 stresses plants. :yep:

• Like 4

Very impressive from a phone picture I must say, do you take them with the led switched on? 

You know exactly what your doing with the 2 ojs, we certainly don't like stress.. We don't want no orange juice with bits now do we lollol

My clones are showing quite a few Amber pistils now at week 6 flower so I'm gonna get ahead with the next grow and set the veg tent up tomorrow, can't wait! 

• Like 3

@Leafneck yeah mate lights on, I just use the white balance feature to display the right colours.

Don't want any hermies this run mate no lol

That's it mate keep it going. :yep:

• Like 4

On 01/06/2020 at 8:34 PM, Exhale said:

plants look loads better since going in the finals and bringing the feed up also added a dark period to my vegging now as 24/0 stresses plants. :yep:

How much dark are you giving mate?

You gone to 20/4 or 18/6?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

20 hours on, 4 hours off, COBs set to 120 watts.

Still vegging, plants are staying quite squat with good node spacing.

I'm just waiting for some rooting powder to come so I can take some cuts and flower. :yep:

• Like 3

Hi all, the Orange Juice will have their first day of 12/12 tomorrow, I've set the timer now I've managed to take cuts from the other plants I'm working with! Here's a pic of both, bushy little buggers. I hope the stretch isn't going to be too bad, the pots are certainly well rooted.

large.20200612_141527.jpg

• Like 15