MWF outdoor test grow

ratdog

Just now, murzyn said:

You could still leave her for 2 weeks and she'd swell up nicely :)

not now i can't lol and the trichs are just right any way, pistil production was coming to an end.

i wanted her gone as she's blocking light to my sprouts, and they are just as important to me lol i have another on the go, and she can have plenty of time, i won't lie, it's a little nerve racking growing in your front garden so just the one is easier on the mind lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

not now i can't lol and the trichs are just right any way, pistil production was coming to an end.

i wanted her gone as she's blocking light to my sprouts, and they are just as important to me lol i have another on the go, and she can have plenty of time, i won't lie, it's a little nerve racking growing in your front garden so just the one is easier on the mind lol

how many dry flowers came out of this MWF?

3 minutes ago, murzyn said:

how many dry flowers came out of this MWF?

are you paying attention? lol i only chopped her about 3 hours ago, it's all in the diary mate :)

6 minutes ago, ratdog said:

are you paying attention? lol i only chopped her about 3 hours ago, it's all in the diary mate :)

yes I pay attention to the productivity of the plant, good luck and dry autumn wishes the Gorilla from the Congo reserve :)

• Like 1

On 29/07/2020 at 2:47 PM, ratdog said:

well seeing as no one expressed an opinion on the ripeness

Sorry haven't been in here much recently, been super busy recently with multiple projects, spinning plates as I call it... 

As @murzyn says she could have standed to be left another couple weeks perhaps, which would have resulted in a bigger yield, but still looks like a nice haul, and Im sure be some nice smoke to tie you over till the beastier lady comes in... 

For outdoor I rarely go off trichs or pistils, more just off of wether it seems that the buds are near / at the point of maximum yield.  

• Like 2

no worries mate, it smokes real nice, quite a creeper! i got just over 2.5 ounces from the pink one, the other has a fair way to go and will leave her as long as i can this time

here's a pics from a few days ago

large_mwf.jpg

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Nice! Reckon you could get nearer 4-5 off that one @ratdog..?  Certainly hope so, as seems to be diminishing your sprout yield nicely haha 

i'm tempted to chop now to save my sprouts! lol

it can go the distance, it got a good watering earlier, this sun will be doing it wonders :sweaty:

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

i'm tempted to chop now to save my sprouts! lol

What kind of sociopath are you? lol  Prioritising sprouts over weed..? Ive never heard such madness!

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

it can go the distance, it got a good watering earlier, this sun will be doing it wonders :sweaty:

Ah good, the MWF lives on :thumsup:  Sure she's growing like fuck in this heat..  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

What kind of sociopath are you? lol 

i told you, sprouts are the food of the gods lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

i told you, sprouts are the food of the gods lol

Said nobody ever, expect ratdog and some of the people in psychiatric hospitals lol 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Said nobody ever, expect ratdog and some of the people in psychiatric hospitals lol 

lol

On 8/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, B-real said:

It's when he grinds them up and starts bonging them it's the time to worry .

lol i'll get some dried and give it a try mate

59 minutes ago, growitandsmokeit said:

@ratdog, what sort of high is it sleepy or an active type of high? 

it was a bit of a creeper that's for sure and a couple of mates agreed, but as to your question i always have a beer or two before/during sparking up of an evening so couldn't give an accurate reply really but it certainly isn't racy at all.

• Like 2