MWF outdoor test grow

ratdog

hello you outdoor growers, this will be my first proper outdoor grow on this site, i've been growing veg for years so i'm sure it will be a breeze! lol my biggest issue is camouflage so i'm looking to grow them around some sunflowers and maybe some runner beans.

any way, i have just wetted 6 pots of gold label super duper compost, if they don't go in the ground they will be in that, haven't decided, maybe some in both. i just called my hydro shop, and he will do call and collect, fucking result as this is going to be a long summer i reckon!

well that's all for now, best of luck to all the other outdoors growers, if the weather stays like this we'll be well in!

e2a, i have also a fuck ton of tomatoes to use as camo!

large.5e9739b40e25e_alfemcomightywonderfuck.jpg

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 22

6 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Good luck mate 

thanks mate, if this weather continues they should grow themselves!

• Like 2

Nice 1 ratdog, are these going on your allotment? Top stuff if they are !

Edited by LA LUNA
Spelling as usual
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

Nice 1 ratdog, are these going on your allotment? Top stuff if they are !

yes mate :)

• Like 4

Good luck , I have been reaping in the rays  last couple of weeks , but glad I am growing in pots so have been able to whip em indoors last couple of nights ,  2 very nasty frosts ! Looks all clear now though :)

• Like 3

thanks mate, i'm starting them indoors so the risk of frost should be long gone by the time i move them to the greenhouse :)

i have a couple of plants revegging outdoors so having to move them about atm.

• Like 6

On 4/15/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ccs141 said:

Were waiting on some mwf now looks really nice to be fair mate 

the picture that slim showed me in his friends garden looked the bollocks!

On 4/16/2020 at 8:06 PM, Tommy tucker said:

Nice one ratdog. I'll be interested to see how our diaries compare.

thanks tommy, how far up the country are you? i'm about 25 miles up from the south coast

On 4/16/2020 at 8:15 PM, Exile420 said:

Goodluck mate.

thanks mate, sorry to hear you copped a bug mate, hope you feel better soon.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, golf.007 said:

Good luck with them man, exmoor ale ftw:cheers: 

thanks gman, yes, stag is the beer of the gods, no doubt :)

well, i have just been in and had a look at the girls and 5/6 are out of their shells and about to stand upright! hopefully the 6th will grace us with her company later this today.

they are on a heat mat and under a t5 and will stay there for a week or two, no point getting the big guns out yet and i have a load of cuttings i'm trying to root so want to keep temps gentle and stable.

• Like 5

Happy growing! Is it worth mentioning the need to also camouflage the smell. Probably a harder task IMHO. Be keeping an eye on how these do.

• Like 2

Just now, pollenlover said:

Happy growing! Is it worth mentioning the need to also camouflage the smell. Probably a harder task IMHO. Be keeping an eye on how these do.

thanks mate.

i think they don't smell as much as some mate, but i guess i will find that out later on, my neighbours all know i grow all sorts of veg here, so we will see. i will probably stick to pots so if i have to i can bring them in and get a c/f on them.

i did once have a killer skunk growing in the back garden all summer and nothing was mentioned, and that fucker reeks lol

it's really a test and a bit of lockdown fun!

• Like 5