ratdog

On 14.05.2020 at 3:48 PM, ratdog said:

looks like they are quite happy in their new home

large_MWF3.jpglarge_MWF2.jpglarge_MWF1.jpg

Nice spreadable plants :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i should have uploaded these a few days ago, they are certainly loving this sun

the first two are still vegging nicely as far as i can tell, the third is flowering for sure but not rampant, maybe it's vegging a bit more?

large.5ecfb9d5361f9_MWF1.jpglarge_MWF2.jpglarge.5ecfb9d782b1d_MWF3.jpglarge.5ecfbc1eee8d4_sproutpatch.jpg

• Like 14

On 31/05/2020 at 2:56 PM, ratdog said:

i should have uploaded these a few days ago, they are certainly loving this sun

the first two are still vegging nicely as far as i can tell, the third is flowering for sure but not rampant, maybe it's vegging a bit more?

Nice!  They certainly are putting on some growth with the heat plus watering...  The flowering one might still stretch a little but my guess is that will be done in July, giving some summer smoke and making room for the plant to the right (which looks like she might end up needing it). 

Looking forward to seeing these progress...

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

well, here we are again, they are looking good, the tall one i had to top and bend over as she was stretching for the sky and up through the netting.

forgive the pics, the netting didn't help but it's still early so i'll get better ones when further into flower

the first is the medium height no topping needed

large.5eee311656034_mwf1.jpg

this is the big girl, this one has started flowering now

large.5eee3117eb00b_mwf2.jpg

not sure about this one, just took off a small bud leaf and it really doesn't have many trichs on it, but what's on there is turning amber so i'll leave it for a while longer.

large.5eee311955957_mwf3.jpg

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 18

@ratdog Thanks for the update..  They're looking pukka :yep: aside from the runty atuo pheno of course.  It does seem that these ones often also have lower potency. Which stands to reason if I'm right in thinking these phenos are a throwback to some ruderralis back that has been worked in at some point in the heritage.  

Im sure the two larger ladies will more than make up for it though, and probably for the best that one has auto'd given the size of her neighbour, it would be a tad cramped if they were all biggens.  Can't wait to see these in full flower now, its gonna be lovely sight.  Much nicer than sprouts! :smug:

3 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

@ratdog Thanks for the update..  They're looking pukka :yep: aside from the runty atuo pheno of course.  It does seem that these ones often also have lower potency. Which stands to reason if I'm right in thinking these phenos are a throwback to some ruderralis back that has been worked in at some point in the heritage.  

Im sure the two larger ladies will more than make up for it though, and probably for the best that one has auto'd given the size of her neighbour, it would be a tad cramped if they were all biggens.  Can't wait to see these in full flower now, its gonna be lovely sight.  Much nicer than sprouts! :smug:

it's a shame as the little one is quite stocky for a runt, so hopefully that translates to the others just more resin!

and sprouts rock! i'm just hoping there's enough light for the ones behind lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

it's a shame as the little one is quite stocky for a runt, so hopefully that translates to the others just more resin!

Yeah they're all quite stocky and robust. Most phenos have good amount of resin, there a couple that probably have the most tricomes I've ever seen on any outdoor plant.

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

and sprouts rock!

When it comes to the smoke report, il remember to take you notes on flavour with a pinch of salt then, clearly theres something wrong with your taste buds :nenenenene:

Fucking horrible things, should only be eaten once a year around Christmas at the most! lol 

Did you ever get round to germing any of the random mixed veg seeds I sent?  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Did you ever get round to germing any of the random mixed veg seeds I sent?  

i haven't received any others mate

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/06/2020 at 7:56 PM, ratdog said:

i haven't received any others mate

Was just a loose plastic vail in the jiffy envelope...?  Was just a mix of some proper random veg cultivars and some opium poppy iirc.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amarillo slim said:

Was just a loose plastic vail in the jiffy envelope...?  Was just a mix of some proper random veg cultivars and some opium poppy iirc.  

in the same envelope?  ah well, last thing i need is more poppies tbh lol:)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

in the same envelope? 

Yep..  

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

last thing i need is more poppies tbh lol:)

Yes, it is very possible to have too much of a good thing.  I limit myself on plants every year despite having 10s of thousands of seeds.  The ones I would have sent are professionally bred for maximum production of morphine alkaloids in the UK.  So yeah they are a hazard to have about for sure haha

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the offer and sorry i lost them mate.

here's an update of the two biggest plants, i couldn't see the runt so might pull it now and dry if it's not damaged.

the smaller one has just started flowering so not much to see apart from the size

large.5f05c8bb2a4c9_MWF2.jpg

this is the main one, pretty pink buds developing, sadly the top buds are affected but the netting but it won't be much of the over all crop

large.5f05c8c3163a9_MWFandsprouts.jpg

some bud shots through the netting

large.5f05c8c20ca9e_MWF4.jpglarge.5f05c8bcbd090_MWF3.jpg

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Punk#1 said:

The colour in those pistils is amazing :wub:

nice isn't it, reminds me of the pink panther i grew years ago.

i just chopped the runt and to my surprise she has put on a little weight and upped resin production

large.5f05cfb97ccea_MWFrunt.jpglarge.5f05cfb6c1552_MWFrunt2.jpg

• Like 13