MWF outdoor test grow

ratdog

i potted the girls up today, will give them another week indoors and see what temps in the greenhouse are doing then.

• Like 3

some shots of the girls before they go out, i'm pretty sure one is already flowering

large.5eb6aa9336f95_mwf1.jpglarge.5eb6aa94c3da6_mwf2.jpglarge.5eb6aa977c4fa_mwf3.jpg

this is the flowering one

large.5eb6aa9812339_mwffloweringalready.jpglarge.5eb6aa98aaa62_mwfflowering.jpg

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Looking nice @ratdog

thanks mate, i'm running out of space indoors so i have planted the three that are not flowering in-between the sprouts in the garden under some white netting, this should keep them happy for now, the root temps will remain warm/stable so we will see what happened, the flowering one i'm not sure what to do with, i doubt it will keep growing?

• Like 2

Haha fair enough I still need to get a few more autos in back garden waiting for a ww xxl and probs get another one from somewhere else to try as well start that later on 

• Like 1

here is the bit where they have been planted, not the best shot but you get the idea of the soil, in between the sprout plants, i'm hoping they camouflage nicely

large.sprouts.jpglarge.5eb557d405e40_petipois.jpg

i have some bigger black nets coming soon so will be able to give them more light and height

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

On 09/05/2020 at 2:58 PM, ratdog said:

the flowering one i'm not sure what to do with, i doubt it will keep growing?

It will grow a bit more if potted / planted, but yeah looks like you got one of the auto phenos, so she probably won't be growing much and will be done extra early.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

It will grow a bit more if potted / planted, but yeah looks like you got one of the auto phenos, so she probably won't be growing much and will be done extra early.  

oh well, the other three look great and are not in some super duper no dig soil and mulched with 3yo manure and compost from my heap. hopefully they won't get too big but i can train them among the sprouts, there's more netting coming soon too so i can camouflage them quite well i reckon.

• Like 3

@Amarillo slim going to pull up a chair on this one dude I'm keen to try some buy next y3ar when I've got another season under my belt, to all the testers good luck 

• Like 2

Lovely stuff @ratdog:yep:

Should be some perfect stealthy ladies in the sprout patch this summer...  Cant wait to see them in full flower and get your thoughts on the smoke..  cheers 

• Like 2

On 5/16/2020 at 0:54 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Lovely stuff @ratdog:yep:

Should be some perfect stealthy ladies in the sprout patch this summer...  Cant wait to see them in full flower and get your thoughts on the smoke..  cheers 

thanks mate, just been and looked under the covers and the middle one is growing already so is quite happy, they all look great, so my first question is can i top them and train the side branches?

i have been out to water the garden and notice the one in the middle of the pics above has started to flower now too :(  i think the other two are still ok but can't be 100% sure for a few days.

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

thanks mate, just been and looked under the covers and the middle one is growing already so is quite happy, they all look great, so my first question is can i top them and train the side branches?

Personally I would opt for some LST to the north with these if hight is an issue, only topping if completely necessary...

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

i have been out to water the garden and notice the one in the middle of the pics above has started to flower now too :(  i think the other two are still ok but can't be 100% sure for a few days.

That one does look like one of the more light sensitive phenos, the drop in hours may have played a part in triggering a flower response, if just a few pistles at the top and increasing hours its possible she may stay in this pre flower state long enough to still put on some growth though.  

• Like 1