Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

9 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

imo if ya got all hermes from 2  different strains summits a miss i doubt its genes. !!!  for both to go bloop !! :beer:   ennit messiah. lol

^^^  this - you’d have to be super unlucky to get all of him herm. Suspect light leak migh be most likely. Ive grown out San Fernando Kush before and were ok.  Smoke wasn’t great  mind  lol 

anyway either way it’s a major bummer, definitely not wat you need.  Might be worth spraying you other plant down with water to deactivate any pollen on it.  Not going cause it an issue. 

Edited by Lean Bear
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

^^^  this - you’d have to be super unlucky to get all of him herm. Suspect light leak migh be most likely.

Hi dude, thanks for looking in, no light leaks my room is fully sealed and have grown a fair few times with the only other time this happening being another Lemon Kush.

It's got to be in the genetics they've thrown sacs low down at 4 weeks, the last Lemon Kush I grew, different breeder, 4 out of 5 plants went hermie at 4/5 weeks as well with sacs lower on the plant.

The Sweet Amnesia Haze are in the same space and they are fine, I just hope they haven't been pollinated, I'm not 100% confident spraying the buds with water at week 4.

We'll find out in the next 2 weeks if they're seeded.

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 4

The Sweet Amnesia Haze are looking good dude.

Lean Bear has a good point about giving them a spray (if you up your ventilation and circulation to dry them quickly). But looking at the amount of pollen dropped by the SFLK the damage will have already been done, if the pollen was viable and considering proximity and air movement, like you said. So maybe not worth stressing the amos now and hoping for the best.

I know it's wrenched your guts out mate but it's worth keeping the diary going as it's been a good one. Best of luck :lucky:

• Like 5

@Clumsy @jadenugs @Asterion

Thanks guys, it happens, they caught me right off guard and as you know as soon as pollen is in the air it travels and the SFLK's were all arranged around the Sweet Amnesia Haze, the next couple of weeks will be telling.

I will finish off the diary but the competition's gone out of it for me now I'm just hoping they're not seeded, which will be a miracle in it's own right if they're not!

Take care, take it easy!

• Like 3

Hi Exhale, sorry to read about your hermies mate.  I have had a couple of grows do that. My seeded bud still got me stoned though, so all was not lost.

Can you think of anything you have done that may have stressed the plants ? 

atb 

• Like 4

I'm fairly sure that any pollinated pistils will turn in colour fairly rapidly giving you a visual sign.

• Like 5

Hi @shire thanks for looking in dude.

We were dialled in and ready to roll to the end of flower, the Sweet Amnesia Haze are fine no sign of deficiencies no weird looking flowers.

I was speaking to a couple of other members who had the same issue with male flowers low down on the plants, I've reported the issues and the batch number to Apolo that's all that can be done for now. :yep:

• Like 3

@Phoenix yes that's my train of thought leading to lights on. :yep:

If we can get through the next few days without orange pistils it'll be a great weekend!

• Like 3

Ahh Exhale, thought I'd catch up on the chamber with a coffee... gutted for you dude, literally felt a bit sick as I was reading! Totally rotten luck if you've ruled everything else out. Had so many issues myself in the past... even had me thinking watching t-girl vids in the groom was sending out mixed messages... joke... :chains:

Anyway, on with the show. Everything crossed for you for minimal damage on Amnesia Haze. All the best!

• Like 3

@SYZYGY it's a real sucker punch! I noticed a couple of orange pistils in places on the Sweet Amnesia Haze but not loads so we'll just keep an eye as we go.

If they seed then I'll get some bubblebags, when life hands you lemons and all that. :yep:

• Like 1

Fecking hell dude sorry to hear this! 

They looked lovely too. Defo get some bags anyway, it's a lovely extra kick in the vape. Gutted for ya, hope the amnesia still come through ok, wont be total loss then 

• Like 1