Sweet Seeds 6th Grow Diary Competition Indigo Berry Kush, Do Sweet Dos, Gorilla Girl, Tokes Diary

tokenroll

5 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Plants being fed Chempak No.4 no other additives

Hey mate, this stuff I’ve been looking at for a while, good to see someone I know using it on a current grow, an ur using the No.2 for veg also, wishing you well on this one, I’m in soil, but still hoping for a mixing (feeding) regime once you dial it in, how you like it...

Looking great so far, as always...

• Like 4

@Amo early days yet but does look promising so far. If i get to harvest with them still good and healthy i may be a converted man with out a big dent in the wallet. Some veg plants are in straight coco, coco/perlite and rockwool all liking the food.

Take care and be well. 

• Like 5

Excellent photos of excellent plants, as usual :yep: No one's getting the ball past that Gorilla Girl, she's keeping the net covered! 

5 hours ago, tokenroll said:

large.5e91c76399631_SweetSeeds-GorillaGirl-PlantA-VerticalScrogDay2612-12webSize-11-04-2020.jpg

• Like 7

Note For Myself Lazy Fucker Just Got Around To Sticking 3 x QB11 red strips on the walls of the top shelf flowering area. Running them at 40 watts.

• Like 6

@delagdo cheers m8, that girls gonna get some extra light when I stick the buddy leds in the bottom flowering area. Should help the lower flowers to grow some more and tighten up.

Take care. Toke...

• Like 4

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush - Day 37 - Flower

Photos where taken in the cabinet this morning, so just using the light from the leds.

Enjoy.

Toke...

large.5e95b686b6d58_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay37-MainColaAfterBeingSupercropped.jpg

Image Above: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (b) Top Cola Supercropped as it was growing into the leds.

large.5e95b563649ac_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay37-BudMiddleOfPlant.jpg

Image Above: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (b) Middle buds are now at the same height as the main cola and getting plenty of light.

large.5e95b44670243_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay37-LowestEndOfBranch-PopCornBudNo.1-1.jpg

Image Above: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (b) Little buds on the bottom branches.

large.5e95b33e4251b_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-PlantB-FlowerDay37-LowestEndOfBranch-PopCornBudNo.2.jpg

Image Above: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (b) Little buds on the bottom branches.

large.5e95b23ee9d03_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush--PlantB-FlowerDay37-TopColaTrichomesAndPistils.jpg

Image Above: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (b) Sample of the top cola's development. Plenty of trichomes and some nice colours starting to come through.

large.5e95b116c5358_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush--PlantB-FlowerDay37-LowestBranchEndColaTrichomesAndPistils.jpg

Image Above: Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush Plant (b) Trichomes on the lowest buds on the plant.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 11

Looking sweet as Toke :yep:  Nice job with the chempak. I tried it years ago in soil but over did it lol Might have to have another go with it in coco sometime.

All the best.

• Like 4

Some new toys arrived today thanks to Adam @diyleduk and TEKNIK introducing The Buddies. These will be installed tonight to supplement the existing Samsung White Strips.

large.5e971eb988e2d_BuddiesDesignedAndMadeByTEKNIK.jpg

• Like 6

Lovely grow @tokenroll . Interesting new lights too . Your pictures are great . I'd like to find something useful ,secondary lighting for when days are hot . My growspace is much the same as an apex ,one man tent ,but longer .A crawl space .I run two lights ,a 250 w and a 315w cmh,but have to turn one off sometimes . 

I'm noticing the Gorilla girl is a tad exotic ,sativa leaning .It may be fantastic ,but methinks it'll be in flower for longer than 8-9 weeks :hippy: 

Take it easy .

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 4

@Michael Luchóg thanks for popping in, yeah I remember your grow space, these buddies would be good as stand in lights for the days of extreme heat, better less light than frying the plants for sure. I will be posting some images with them installed in my space but to be honest I would need to be using them from the start of a grow to see how much better the growth on the plants is. Next grow should show.

The gorillas do seem to be rather heavy on the sativa leaning side, smell great all the same.

Take care.

Toke...

• Like 4

Looking fantastic as usual mate, that chempak seems like its doing a good job too. The gorilla girl looks amazing I was going to run some on this grow aswell but ended up messing up my germination put them all in a plate in wet tissue with a heatmat under it and must of fried them :pitchfork: good luck mate keep up the good work!

• Like 3