Dinafem X Intense Nutrients SCROG under CMH > Blueberry & Ocean Grown Cookies by Amnesia.

Amnesia

@highgrower Yes lots of frosty leaves to add to my bubblehash pile, still got last grows bud leaves to make a bit of bubble so will probably wait now until these are finished and do it all in one go. :smokin:

@Intense Nutrients Matt Not long now indeed and the girls seem to be fatter every time i open the door, the Intense Organix Nutrients range has made this grow a pleasure as the girls have been very happy and thrived since birth, as the saying goes - you are what you eat! :thisbig:

All the best.

@Dinafem-Mark The cookies have done all the work themselves and impressed me with the vigour and growth rates, now the aromas are coming through strong they smell delicious too :wub: Its going to get really interesting i reckon in the last few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by. :yep:

• Like 4

Sunday 1st March, Day 49 of Flowering.

Here we are then today at exactly 7 weeks into 12/12. All is very well, the girls are piling on the weight now and smelling so delicious! :wub:  Skunky, quite fruity and overloading with trichomes these are looking very promising. We are still on around 3ml of Intense Organix Bloom and don't seem to want any more, the springtails i have in the soil have been culled quite a bit and numbers are much lower as i've been getting rid of them in the run off and surface of the soil at watering times so no worries there. Temperatures are great at 26c canopy level at light on and it gets no lower than 20c in the room at light off, RH sits at about 65%. The girls have never been cold but they still have the odd red stem here and there so must be a trait.

All good then and i'm mighty impressed with these cookies so far, probably only a couple of weeks left,  and i'm very much looking forward to sampling the fine looking fruits. I have plenty of cured buds in the jars already so these cookies will not be chopped until proper done no matter how long they take. :yep:

Pictures then took today at Day 49 into 12/12, the first couple of pics are of the Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookie together and then i've took seperate bud pics of each.

Back with another update next week.

Thanks for taking the time out to read my diary. All the best. :smokin:

I cannot upload pictures at the moment due to the site/sever not working?

Will try again in a short while.

To be continued....

• Like 6

Sunday 1st March, Day 49 of Flowering. Continued....

On with the pictures then, first up both together. >

Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic1

Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic2

Now pictures of just the Blueberry Cookie buds. >

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic1

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic2

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic3

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic4

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic5

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic6

Blueberry Cookie Day49 flower pic7

And finally a look at some of the Ocean Grown Cookie buds. >

Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic1

Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic2

Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic3

Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic4

Ocean Grown Cookies Day49 flower pic5

• Like 7

Yh they look very nice mate. 

Gona be a nice smooth smoke imo. Sounds like a really nice strain.

• Like 1

@Amnesia Decided to come check out your diary .. and wow dude, those look awesome! That's the right pheno! the OGC that's the super dank one! Looks better than mine too aswell haha because u have a pretty dialed in a room and a lot more experience than me but I'll get there man.

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 1

@GreenVision Hi, yes its been a pleasure growing these out, my first dinafem grow too and these cookies really look and smell the business so glad I got more beans left of these and may even be my next grow too if they smoke as good as they look.

All the best.

@flighty Indeed, I can see a nice chunk of Bubblehash coming off these beauties as a bonus :yep: 

@highway_017 I've a feeling too that the OGC will be something special, the buds are already tight and elongated but the BC's colas are fatter and shorter. Frosty galore but the BC is not far off in that department either. On the subject of fat colas, your Orange Juice buds take the win for sure. :thisbig: 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the harvest. :smokin: 

Monday 2nd March, Day 50 of Flowering.

Just finished watering them and every time I see them now they look more advanced, quite a few pistils already browning off now too :wub: 

I could not resist taking a few pics to show you the difference in buds.

First up Blueberry Cookie buds. >

Blueberry Cookie Day50 flower.pic1

Blueberry Cookie Day50 flower.pic2

And Ocean Grown Cookie buds. >

Ocean Grown Cookie Day50 flower.pic1

Back next Sunday with the usual weekly update.

Until then, Happy Growing. :skin_up: 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Straight fire :P

I couldn't have said it better myself  ;)

On 28/02/2020 at 5:25 PM, Amnesia said:

The cookies have done all the work themselves and impressed me with the vigour and growth rates, now the aromas are coming through strong they smell delicious too :wub: Its going to get really interesting i reckon in the last few weeks.

The last few week's is always a fun period in a grow. As those buds develope and those terpines emerge very exciting time's ;)

Things look bang on track for a very successful harvest  :yep:

Well played  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

• Like 1

On 01/03/2020 at 5:05 PM, flighty said:

Looks like there'll be plenty of hash from the OGC trim ;)

For sure and extract makers wet dream lol

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

@highway_017, @seb88 and @Dinafem-Mark Its going to be a great harvest and summer for sure, I can smell it in the air! :wub: I foresee a big chunk of bubblehash too as a bonus looking at the amount of trichs  pouring out of them, its as though they are piling on top of each other now. A mini update coming up below as the buds are turning so fast now. Cheers for keeping an eye on the girls. :yep: 

Friday 6th March, Day 54 of Flowering.

Just a mini-update here as we approach week 8 into 12/12. The main update will be on Sunday when the girls will be exactly at the 8 week mark.

These cookies are turning and finishing up so fast now over the last few days, I'd say the Blueberry Cookie is slightly in front of the Ocean Grown Cookie but only just and so it looks like these will both come down at the same time when they are ready, if they do not finish at the same time no worries there as I can dry the one plant in my tent which has a full extraction set up if required. Looking at them today and seeing how fast they are turning i'd say both could be ready in about a weeks time say week 9 maybe? No rush whatsoever though as I've plenty of cured bud from my previous 2 grows, these will take as long as they need although I cannot wait to devour these, the smell is mouthwatering fruity overall, I've tried sniffing them both but because they are so close together I cannot pick out individual scents.

Now the buds are really maturing you can see how different the buds are when you look at them. Blueberry cookies buds are much shorter and fatter, bat like. Ocean Grown cookies are elongated if that's the word, spirally and more like nuggets, not so much linking up of buds if you know what I mean? Also purpling is going on with some of the fan leaves and stems of both the BC and OGC. Is this a cookie trait? as they have both never been cold, temps have never been below 20c.

Anyhow main update in a couple of days time at week 8. For now a quick look at a couple of buds from each of the Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies.

First Blueberry Cookie >

Blueberry cookie day54 flower pic1

Blueberry cookie day54 flower pic2

Now Ocean Grown Cookies. >

Ocean grown cookie day54 flower pic1

Ocean grown cookie day54 flower pic2

• Like 8

@highway_017 Indeed, its like a frosty morning in here! Cheers for stopping by. :yep: 

Sunday 8th March, Day 56 of Flowering.

Here we are then today exactly 8 weeks into 12/12 and these girls are racing to the finishing line now. I say these will be ready in around a weeks time but we will see where we are at then, a quick look at the trichomes reveals lots of opaque/milky colours but cannot see any reddish ones although only looked at a couple of buds from each. The pistils are all retracted and browned off though with heavily sugar coated buds. The aroma from them is so intense now and I can only describe it has very fruity :wub:  OGC has really matured over the last few days and caught up with BC so its definitely looking like they will both be chopped at the same time now.

They have both been on 3ml of the Intense Bloom but during this last week I will cut this down to nothing. Ocean Grown cookie has started to yellow a little but this could be due to a slight lack of nitrogen, Intense nutrients did say though on the grow schedule to give a little Grow at 2 weeks before harvest but I have not done this so this yellowing is my fault I reckon.

Again temps are great at 26c canopy level and RH sits at about 60%. So just about another week to go then now, exciting times :yahoo: 

Pictures for this week then, as its only about a week to go now I've took lots. Next update is due in a weeks time but I may do a mid-week one because its soon chop day.

Thanks for taking the time out to read my diary, All the best and Happy Growing.

First up a look at Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies together in the room. >

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies day56 flower pic1

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies day56 flower pic2

A couple of Random budshots  now of them both. >

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies day56 flower pic3

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies day56 flower pic4

I love the purpling whats going on, more pictures of the individual buds coming up after :skin_up: 

Back in 10.

• Like 5

Sunday 8th March, Day 56 of Flowering...continued.

Blueberry Cookies.

Now the following bud pics are all of Blueberry Cookies. >

Blueberry cookie day56 flower pic1

Blueberry cookie day56 flower pic2

Blueberry cookie day56 flower pic3

Blueberry cookie day56 flower pic4

Blueberry cookie day56 flower pic5

Blueberry cookie day56 flower pic6

And finally a selection of the Ocean Grown Cookie buds. >

Ocean Grown cookie day56 flower pic1

Ocean Grown cookie day56 flower pic2

Ocean Grown cookie day56 flower pic3