Dinafem X Intense Nutrients SCROG under CMH > Blueberry & Ocean Grown Cookies by Amnesia.

Amnesia

@Dinafem-Mark Yes the Ocean Grown Cookie is not too far behind now as you can see below.

All the best and thanks for looking in. :yep:

Friday 13th December, Day 12 of veg.

The two girls are coming along very nicely and both have grew quite a bit since last update seven days ago. Today i repotted them both into 3.5 litre pots as roots were hanging out the bottom of the pot on the Blueberry Cookie, The Ocean Grown Cookie could of maybe done with a couple more days in the 1 litre but i'm hoping she will put on a big growth spurt in the bigger pot and catch up with Blueberry Cookie so i repotted her too. OCG is only at Day10 veg remember but is still catching up fast.

Both are nice and green with not a bad leaf between them, no food just 2ml of Intense Roots foundation up to now.

I also swapped the T5 today for a 250w mixed spectrum HPS in the air-cooled hood, after another week or so i will be swapping the 250w for a 400w MH. Temperature at light on under the 250w is around 25c and 20c off. RH is much better now at about 60% on and a little higher light off.

So both plants were repotted from the 1 litres to 3.5 litres using Clover compost with a dose of Intense OG Granules in the bottom of each pot, again watered in with 2ml of Roots Foundation. They will both stay in these 3.5 litre pots for at least ten days now to develop a good root system before going on to the next pot.

On with the pictures then, first up before the repot. Still in the 1 litres so you can compare growth rates from a week ago in last weeks update. As usual and always Blueberry Cookie on the left and Ocean Grown Cookie on the right. >

large.5df3c9ba5e7a7_BlueberryOceanGrownc

large.5df3c9bbe5428_BlueberryOceanGrownc

Now a look at those roots on the Blueberry Cookie before i repotted her, lovely thick and healthy white roots bursting out of the bottom. Not bad at all for only 7 days in this pot, its either genetics or this Intense roots foundation @Intense Nutrients Matt :eek:  Maybe a combination of both. :yep:

large.5df3ca63862a6_BlueberryOceanGrownc

large.5df3ca64ae4e2_BlueberryOceanGrownc

And now after the repot into the 3.5 litre pots, i reckon once they settle in these they will really take off :thisbig:

large.5df3caf8dd4cf_BlueberryOceanGrownc

large.5df3cafa29869_BlueberryOceanGrownc

Finally a look at the 2 of them in the tent under the 250w HPS and air-cooled hood. They look tiny in there at the moment but in a couple of weeks should look much better. >

large.5df3cafb00728_BlueberryOceanGrownc

Thats it then for this week, i will post up a quick pic of them in two days time when its Day 14 veg to round things up and next update after that will be at Day 21 unless anything changes.

All the best everyone and thanks for taking a look in my diary.

Happy Growing. :smokin:

• Like 8

Sunday 15th December, Day 14 of veg.

Just to round it up and bring us up to date a quick couple of pics of them so that we can compare growth rates in next weeks update at Day 21.

Both are growing very nicely and settling in their 3.5 litre pots, still under the 250w dual spectrum HPS lamp which will be swapped for the 400w MH in another week or so.

No food as yet, just the 2ml of Intense Roots Foundation. Temps all good at 25c on, 20c off. Humidity is much better now at about 65%. Not measured them as yet so here is the heights and widths of them in centimeters, will measure again next week.

Back in 7 days time unless anything changes.

Heights and widths as follows :

(Height is from the surface of the soil to the top of the tallest leaf, Width is the widest two points of the plant.)

Blueberry Cookie = 13cm height, 27cm wide.

Ocean Grown Cookie = 7cm height, 23cm wide.

As you can see the BC is quite a bit taller but OGC is not far behind in width! :thisbig:

She will soon catch up, as usual BC on the left, OGC on the right. >

large.5df6261a7f3db_BlueberryandOceangro

large.5df6261c14942_BlueberryandOceangro

Happy Growing everyone. :smokin:

• Like 6

looking nice and healthy there mate, nice looking roots too!

it's amazing how the gsc has been crossed with so many vars now, i personally have no issues as i love anything with it in.

will be interested in the blueberry cross and how she turns out

good luck with the rest of the grow mate :)

• Like 1

Picture of health dude. That foundation is some stuff. Your roots look insane. Mine are the best I've ever grown at this early stage. 

Quality diary man. Best of luck

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Amnesia Now that the girl's have more medium it won't take the OGC long to catch up to the BBC  ;)

There was 2 days in between them bring germinated. That's noticeable in these early day's buy won't be noticeable much longer  :yep:

Keep the girls happy over the festive season and I'll catch you in the new year  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@ratdog @The Padawan and @Dinafem-Mark Cheers for taking a look in, no worries or issues with these so far and a decent growth rate too by the looks of things. Also heard good things about these cookies so looking forward to growing them out.

All the best and best wishes for xmas and new year. :cheers:

Sunday 22nd December. Day 21 of veg.

BC and OGC are doing great and grown quite a bit since last update 7 days ago, OCG is catching up with the BC now although she is 2 days behind. No issues or concerns here, the girls have been on 2ml of Roots foundation, temps have been stable at 26c light on and 20c off. RH is decent at around 60%.

Heights and widths as follows taken today :

(Height is from the surface of the soil to the top of the tallest leaf, Width is the widest two points of the plant.) >>

Blueberry Cookie = 23cm height, 30cm wide.

Ocean Grown Cookie = 16cm height, 30cm wide.

Growth rates over last 7 days. >>

Blueberry Cookie has grown 10cm in height, 3cm wider in the last 7 days.

Ocean Grown Cookie  grew 9cm in height and has grew 7cm wider in 7 days.

So as you can see fast growth from the Ocean Grown Cookie and is now just as wide as the Blueberry, i notice the leaves are bigger on OGC which is why she is the same width as BC today although 7cm smaller.

They have been in the 3.5 litre pots for 9 days now and today i repotted them into 11 litre pots. Again Clover compost was used with a sprinkling of Intense OG Grranules, watered in with 2ml per litre of Intense Roots Foundation.

Lighting was also switched from the 250w dual spectrum to a 400w MH lamp in the air-cooled hood, they will remain under this 400w MH now until they are transferred into my main room where they will be under the 315w CMH then, hopefully in a couple of weeks time when my current crop is harvested.

On with the pictures then taken today. First up before i repotted them, still in the 3.5 litres pots so you can see how much they have grown in just a week. As usual Blueberry Cookie on the left which is Day 21 veg and Ocean Grown Cookie on the right really at Day 19 veg.

Sorry about the poor lighting.

large.5dff9dda31ba6_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5dff9ddc077ce_BlueberryandOceanGro

Now a look at the roots on them, suppose they could of been left a couple more days in the pots but the rootballs were decent enough so i went ahead and repotted them.

First a look at the roots on the Blueberry Cookie, only been in the pot 9 days and roots looking white and healthy. >

large.5dff9f0b4f3a8_BlueberryCookiesDay2

Next the roots on Ocean Grown Cookie at Day 19 veg and also in the 3.5 litre for 9 days. >

large.5dff9fba9c938_OceanGrownCookiesDay

Next up after i repotted them both into 11 litre pots. >

large.5dffa039f20b6_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5dffa03d28ba5_BlueberryandOceanGro

Finally a look at them sat in the 11 lite pots in the tent sat under the 400w MH lamp.

Next update in a weeks time, all the best and wishing you all a great and green new year. :smokin:

large.5dffa03ed40f2_BlueberryandOceanGro

Edited by Amnesia
spelling!
  • Like 8

Wednesday 25th December, Day 24 of vegging.

Just to add i forgot to say they were both topped last week at around day 18, in the coming days i may top them again.

Also today i took out the 400w MH and put the 250w HPS  back in so growth may not be so vigorous. Reason being is that i have family members staying over in the spare bedroom and i intake from that room for the tent and because i did not want them to hear the slight whoosh of air in the night i removed the intake and is now in the same room as the tent, temps would rise so i put in the 250w just in case, silent outside the room so no worries there. Also good air exchange in the room so all good.

Back in 4 days time with a full update as they will be 4 weeks into veg then.

My current grow in my main room only has about a week left until harvest so once they are chopped the crop will be put in this tent to dry and the Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies will be transferred to the main room under the 315w CMH and in a Scrog.

All the best everyone, Happy Growing. :yep:

• Like 2

@highway_017 Cheers, all the best with yours too. :yep:

Sunday 29th December, Day 28 of vegging.

Here we are then at exactly 4 weeks veg today :thisbig:

Over the last week the girls have settled in the 11 litre pots and had an impressive growth rate, OGC is now nearly the same height as BC although she is two days behind. No food as yet just 2ml of the Intense Roots foundation. Still under the 250w hps, temps 25c light on, 20c off. RH around 55%.

My current crop in my main room is nearly ready to harvest in the next few days so these Cookies will be transferred into the main room under the 315w CMH and the crop put to dry in this tent.

Also in the next few days the Cookies will be repotted into 20 litre pots as they go into the main room.

So far both the Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies have been a pleasure to grow with no issues and turning out to be big sturdy healthy girls.

The growth rates of them both then over the last week >

Heights and widths as follows taken today :

(Height is from the surface of the soil to the top of the tallest leaf, Width is the widest two points of the plant.) >>

Blueberry Cookie = 33cm height, 47cm wide.

Ocean Grown Cookie = 27cm height, 47cm wide.

Growth rates over last 7 days. >>

Blueberry Cookie has grown 10cm in height, 17cm wider in the last 7 days!

Ocean Grown Cookie  grew 11cm in height and has grew 17cm wider in 7 days.

So both the girls have each grown 17cm wider in just 7 days since last update and over 10cm in height, not bad at all i say in just 7 days.

You can see how much bigger they are if you compare last weeks pics.

Sorry about the poor lighting, had to use a torch just before the light come on.

As usual, Blueberry Cookie on the left and Ocean Grown Cookie on the right. >

large.5e08dc617050a_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e08dc62ef384_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e08dc640a988_BlueberryandOceanGro

Back in a few days time when they will both be repotted into 20 litre pots and transferred into my main room under the 315w CMH.

All the best, Happy Growing. :smokin:

Edited by Amnesia
spelling!
  • Like 7

@highway_017 Hi, these will have near 6 weeks veg and the final pot size is 20 litres. Hopefully all will be good though as they are going into a Scrog.

All the best with your grow too. :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Amnesia said:

@highway_017 Hi, these will have near 6 weeks veg and the final pot size is 20 litres. Hopefully all will be good though as they are going into a Scrog.

All the best with your grow too. :yep:

Cheers, cheers. Yeah I seen your methods before, really cool. the more stretchy the better for your scrog I suppose. and yeah All the best as well. :thumsup:

• Like 1

Looking good at 4 weeks mate :yep:

Soon be time for the big 20l and for all the net work to begin 

All the best

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 1

@highway_017 and @Intense Nutrients Matt Cheers for stopping by, no stopping these ladies now :thisbig:

Wednesday 1st January, Day 31 of veg.

The girls have just been transferred into my main room as my current grow has been harvested and so will now dry in the tent.

Still in the 11 litre pots they will be potted up into 20 litre pots tomorrow or the next day. No net has been put on top of them yet, that will be once they are in the big 20 litres. Lighting is now a 315w CMH with a Focus reflector, lamp is the 930 Agro lamp. I did have the 942 lamp too but it blew and i decided not to replace it as it was rarely used anyhow.

Temps in the room are great at around 25c canopy level.

Next update will be in a couple of days time when i repot them.

For now a quick look at the two ladies in their new home, still in the 11 litre pots.

As always Blueberry Cookie on the left and Ocean Grown Cookie on the right. >

large.5e0bf6924d8e7_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e0bf69445b67_BlueberryandOceanGro

If anyone is interested here is a pic of the crop i just havested, now in the tent drying. :smokin:

large.5e0bf478966d4_Smottiesharvested_pi

• Like 5