Dinafem X Intense Nutrients SCROG under CMH > Blueberry & Ocean Grown Cookies by Amnesia.

Amnesia

Thursday 2nd January, Day 32 vegging.

Today the BC and OGC were repotted into 20 litre pots, they had been in the 11 litre pots for 11 days. Decent root growth on both but Ocean Grown Cookie had a much better root system as you will see in the pics below. This was surprising as she is 2 days behind BC and a smaller plant too. Both plants are green and healthy though so no worries there.

Both were repotted again using Clover compost and a spinkling of Intense OG Granules in each pot, watered in with 2ml of Intense Roots foundation and 1ml of Intense Runzyme. Next watering i will probably start on the Intense Oganix Grow.

The Scrog net has also been installed and BC is touching the net but OGC is quite a bit smaller so my only concern is that OGC might not catch up, i plan to hold down BC with the net until OGC catches up, hopefully it will come good in the end. If not it will mean BC will be in a scrog but OGC might just end up using the net for support :D

On with the before and after pics then, first up before i repotted them, still in the 11 litre pots. They look a little droopy as watering was nearly overdue. >

large.5e0e5c1872823_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e0e5c1a21559_BlueberryandOceanGro

And now lets take a look at those roots out of the 11 litre pots. BC on the left, OGC on the right. See how the root system is better developed on the OGC even though she is a smaller, 2 days younger and repotted both at the same time? Unsure why this is as they both had the same treatment, must be genetics. :yep:

large.5e0e5dfabb8d2_BlueberryandOceanGro

So a sprinkling of Intense OG Granules were used in the bottom of each 20 litre pot. >

large.5e0e5dfc4533b_BlueberryandOceanGro

And now repotted into the 20 litre pots, from above and a sideview. >

large.5e0e5f0ebb312_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e0e5f102fb84_BlueberryandOceanGro

And finally a look at them with the Scrog net installed and under the 315w CMH 930 Agro. I'm hoping i can hold down BC while OGC catches up :sweaty:

large.5e0e604d33883_BlueberryandOceanGro

Next update will be this sunday when the ladies will be 5 weeks in.

All the best and happy growing. :smokin:

• Like 3

Sunday 5th January, Day 35 of veg.

Today we are 5 weeks into veg, they are settling in well in the 20 litre pots and grown quite a bit even since the last update just 3 days ago as you will see, especially the OCG which is now nearly touching the net. BC has already started her training but hopefully OGC will soon be with her. Next watering i may start them on the Intense Organix Grow, temps are nice and stable at 26c canopy level light on and 21c off. RH about 65%. Nice and healthy plants so far so no issues here. :yep:

No measurements were took this week as they are in a Scrog now.

Not much else to say so on with the pictures. >

large.5e118f937d38b_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e118f9487350_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e118f9566346_BlueberryandOceanGro

And a close-up look at each plant, first up Blueberry Cookie. >

large.5e118f9659348_BlueberryCookiesDay3

And the Ocean Grown Cookie. >

large.5e118f9740e0f_OceanGrownCookiesDay

Next update will be in a weeks time at week 6 into veg, not far from going into 12/12 then. :yep:

All the best everyone.

• Like 4

@Amnesia I'm loving the detail your putting into the diary mate ;) keep it up  :yep:

The big 20l pots are in play, the screen's in place.  Let the craziness begin  :headbang:

Happy New Year Mate ;) let's see what 2020 has in store  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark Yes there is no stopping these girls now, good vigorous growth with no issues at all so far. :yep:

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a prosperous and green 2020.

All the best.

Sunday 12th January, Day 42 of veg.

Exactly 6 weeks into vegging today and we have 2 big bushy girls here growing like there is no tomorrow! :thisbig:

Lots of new growth if you compare between last weeks pics, the stems and branches are thick and sturdy too. OGC has quickly caught up with BCtraining has been happening all week with both of them. The net is also filling up fast so i've decided that they are going into flower tomorrow as i've heard they may be a bit stretchy, loads of roots in the pots i see after a quick peek down the sides, no worries there. They have been in the 20 litre pots for 10 days now, as the previous pot was 11 litre the jump was not so big so a good root system should be developed by now. A little trim was given down below last week to thin them out a bit.

I started giving them the Intense Organix Grow around a week ago and are now on 3ml per litre, also still on 2ml of Intense Roots foundation and 1ml of Runzyme. Temperatures are great at 26c at the canopy light on, 20c min off. RH about 65%

The pictures for thiis week then, also this will be the last pictures of them in veg. Tomorrow will be their first 12 hours of darkness so i will put another pic of them tomorrow at Day 1 of flowering just to round the diary up, then next update after that will be Day 7 and so on..

In all then the Blueberry cookie had 42 days veg and Ocean Grown Cookie 40 days.

Hope everyone has had a good start to the new year.

All the best. :smokin:

large.5e1b3433b91f0_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e1b343549c58_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e1b343794607_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e1b343983390_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e1b343b2dbdd_BlueberryCookieDay42

large.5e1b343dce88c_OceanGrownCookieDay4

• Like 4

Hi ya bud, I'm just fishing through some of the comp diaries, bit late to the party myself.

Looking really good in there mate, Interested to see those strains in bloom too. 

Best of luck with the bloom mate.

GV. 

• Like 2

@flighty Yes i think and hope the the timing is right, i hear the OGC can be a bit more stretchier than the BC so hopefully she will still get half the net. :yep:

@GreenVision Welcome, looking forward to seeing how these turn out too especially as these will be my first Dinafem strains and heard good things too about the Cookie genetics

All the best with your grow too, i see you're off to a great start.

Stop by soon. :spliff:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

@flighty Yes i think and hope the the timing is right, i hear the OGC can be a bit more stretchier than the BC so hopefully she will still get half the net. :yep:

Really? I always thought blueberry was more of a stretcher than OG Kush, isn't it? 

I guess we'll find out soon enough ;)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, flighty said:

Really? I always thought blueberry was more of a stretcher than OG Kush, isn't it? 

I guess we'll find out soon enough ;)

I maybe got mixed up, looks like OGC is getting no netspace then lol

• Like 2

Monday 13th January. Day 1 of Flowering.

Into flowering we go then. Just a quick couple of pics to show you how they look after their first period of 12 hours darkness. Next update will be Sunday when they will be at Day 7 and to recap Blueberry Cookie had 42 days veg and Ocean Grown Cookie 40 days.

Happy Growing. :yep:

large.5e1cb135a8d94_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e1cb13703d3a_BlueberryandOceanGro

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Amnesia said:

Monday 13th January. Day 1 of Flowering.

Into flowering we go then. Just a quick couple of pics to show you how they look after their first period of 12 hours darkness. Next update will be Sunday when they will be at Day 7 and to recap Blueberry Cookie had 42 days veg and Ocean Grown Cookie 40 days.

Happy Growing. :yep:

large.5e1cb135a8d94_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e1cb13703d3a_BlueberryandOceanGro

And the flower show begins  ;)

Things are about to get interesting in here and fast  :yep:

Bring it on  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark Hi mate, yes big strong girls they are so hopefully ready to hold some big buds. Thanks for stopping by and all the best. :yep:

Sunday 19th January. Day 7 of Flowering.

1 week into 12/12 today and the ladies are flying along, no issues whatsoever and every leaf is green all the way down to the bottom, i'm rapidly running out of netspace now already and OGC has certainly caught up and got a good half of the net so all good there. On around 3ml of Intense Grow and 1ml of Runzyme they look happy and healthy so we will leave it at that for now. Temps are great at around 26c canopy light on and 20c min off. RH between 55 and 65%.

I'll be thinning them out over the coming days as they are proper bushes now.

Thats about it then for this week, back next week at day 14. Thanks for taking the time out to read my diary. :smokin:

large.5e24ae062070a_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e24ae0807108_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e24ae0a0935e_BlueberryandOceanGro

• Like 3

@Amnesia Filling out that screen a treat buddy :yep:

Another 7-10 day's of vertical growth then we will really see what these girl's can do  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark :thisbig: Yes the girls have filled the net already as you will see below, OGC has also got her fair share of the net so no worries there either. Thanks for dropping in.

Alll the best. :yep:

Sunday 26th January, Day 14 of Flowering.

2 weeks into 12/12 today and the girls have grown lots since last update a week ago, not a bad leaf anywhere on them and i'm very happy with the vigour of these plants as they are full of life and the main stems are like tree trunks and around 3cm thick! The net is already full but we have plenty of headroom so onwards and upwards the ladies will go.

Blueberry Cookie's heads are slightly taller than OGC's but she did have a head start if you remember being taller at the end of veg, OGC has certainly not been left behind though and got half the net, BCs budlets are around 21cm above the net and OGC about 18cm so not too bad.

Now on the Intense Organix Bloom at around 3ml per litre and Runzyme at 1ml.

Over the last week i gave them a good trim down below as it was like a jungle in there! much better now with better airflow through the plants. Temps at canopy are 26c light on and 20c off. RH hovers around 65%.

This weeks pictures then. Back in a weeks time, All the best and happy growing. :lucky:

large.5e2d9d9988f96_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e2d9d9af1f28_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e2d9d9dcc5dd_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e2d9d9f8a5b8_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e2d9eb29b442_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e2d9eb3b132b_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e2d9eb4b0555_BlueberryandOceanGro

• Like 5