Dinafem X Intense Nutrients SCROG under CMH > Blueberry & Ocean Grown Cookies by Amnesia.

Amnesia

@highway_017 No fancy saucers no, i'd need bin lids for these pots! All the best.

@Dinafem-Mark The screen is well and truly buried now, hopefully it will still offer some support lol

Sunday 2nd February, Day 21 of Flowering.

The girls have gone mental over the last week :thisbig:

Hopefully most of the stretch is over as its week 3 today, Last week the Ocean Grown Cookie was smaller than the Blueberry Cookie but now she's taller, on average the buds are around 30cm above the net on the BC and about 33cm on the OGC, a couple of the colas are 35cm on the OGC.

Both plants are happy, healthy and green all the way down to the last leaf, another trim down below will be given in the coming week. With hindsight i would of put the net higher but i did not expect them to stretch so much especially as BC was behind, no worries though as the net will still offer support later on. :yep:

Still on 3ml of Intense Bloom they are very green so i'll leave it at that for now, 1ml of Runzyme also given.

Temps 26c at the canopy light on, 20c off. Humidity now at aound 60%

This weeks pictures then, the buds are starting to develop nicely now. >

large.5e371fc54a7aa_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e371fc6b4f57_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e371fc8160f5_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e371fc94133f_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e3720c437f69_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e3720c538a35_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e3720c616f3a_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e3720c70fc34_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e3721e1068fa_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e3721e23222a_BlueberryandOceanGro

• Like 5

20 hours ago, flighty said:

these intense nutes seem to be doing the job alright

I'm really impressed at the results you guys are getting from the Intense nutrients line up  ;)

The Dinafem girl's are loving it :headbang:

23 hours ago, Amnesia said:

hopefully it will still offer some support lol

It will definitely offer some support mate ;)

Now they are stacking that weight on get all the support in play you can  :yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@flighty Hi there, yes no issues whatsoever wth the Intense Nutrients range and the plants seem to thrive on it. :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark The girls are loving life and i'm impressed with the growth rate of these, my first Dinafem grow here but will definitely be trying out a few more beans in future. All the best. :smokin:

Sunday 9th February, Day 28 of Flowering.

4 weeks into 12/12 today then and the girls are reaching for the sky! I'm just so glad i scrogged these as these ladies would of been monsters i'm sure in these 20 litre pots :sweaty:

Thankfully the stretch is now over, but even still they are both over 3ft tall from the surface of the soil, Blueberry Cookies buds are around 35cm above the net but Ocean Grown Cookies buds are up to 45cm above the net! :eek:

Ocean Grown Cookie has turned out much more stretchier than the Blueberry and if you remember she was the smaller plant when i switched them to flowering. So as you will see the canopy is not very level but at least the net will hopefully offer much needed support later on. I've cleaned up and gave them a trim down below the net and so airflow is better now through the plants.

They are very healthy and i've never seen a single bad leaf on any of them in veg or flowering so an absolute pleasure to grow so far, the leaves are praying for the light and the trichomes are starting to stack up now. A nice skunky aroma is coming through now too when i open the growdrobe. Still on arond 3ml of Intense Bloom they look happy so we will leave it at that. Temps are about 26c at canopy level light on and 20c off, RH sits around 60%.

Pictures then for this week, quite a few but you can never have too many bud pics? Back next week for the next installment.

Happy Growing and all the best. :lucky:

large.5e403fca445ce_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e403fcb7b280_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e403fcc40337_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e403fcde30f5_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4040e34d2cb_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4040e580ceb_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4040e6c2c09_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4040e89b62a_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4042c28abe5_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4042c384f94_BlueberryandOceanGro

• Like 6

On 09/02/2020 at 5:37 PM, Amnesia said:

my first Dinafem grow here but will definitely be trying out a few more beans in future

That's what I like to hear  :headbang:

Plants are fattening up a treat  ;)

Keep the updates coming buddy  :cheers:

Mark..

Hi @Dinafem-Mark These girls are really showing what they can do as we move into mid-flowering now :thisbig:

Thanks for stopping by. :yep:

Sunday 16th February, Day 35 of Flowering.

:eek: The ladies are turning into monsters, especially the Ocean Grown Cookie. I've done a fair few grows now in these same pots, under the same light and net and i can honestly say these are the biggest plants i've ever grew under this setup. Thankfully the stretch has long ago stopped but there was not that much headroom left anyhow, I dread to think how big these would of grew in these 20 litre pots without the net and topping and so on :sweaty:

A nice skunky aroma is coming from them and getting stronger as the days go by, we are still on 3ml per litre of the Intense Organix Bloom also 1ml of Intense Runzyme the plants are a lushy green so i've left it at that, there is the very odd tip with nute burn. A couple of leaves are limey green but look like old leaves, although i did give them a good trim down below the canopy is quite dense so i may try and thin it out a little. My little room is heaving these beauties so it would help with better airflow through the plants. Other than that they are green throughout and i've no concerns over them. RH is now around 70% but it is like a jungle in there! Temps are great though at about 26c canopy level, 20c light off.

The leaves are praying as you will see in the pics, some say it means happy plants but others say it could be an issue? As said they look happy and healthy so carry on regardless. Trichomes are now appearing in abundance.

On with the pictures, quite a few a the budlets are turning into buds now at week 5, varoius budshots from both Blueberry and Ocean Grown Cookies. :wub:

Thanks for taking the time out to check on the grow, back in another week.

All the best.

Excuse the poor lighting, just getting to grips with this new camera :yep:

large.5e491e96067e7_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e491e983e4a8_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e491e9aa431e_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e491e9c84a2a_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4920319e4b5_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e492033c6974_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e49203564a34_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e4920373748c_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e49214f51f33_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e492150c5183_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e49215279d43_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e49215392044_BlueberryandOceanGro

• Like 6

@GreenVision and @highway_017 I'm sure looking forward to tasting my first Dinafem strains as these are looking and smelling so good already! :wub:

All the best and thanks for stopping by. :yep:

Sunday 23rd February, Day 42 of Flowering.

Exactly 6 weeks in today then and both the ladies are coming along great, budlets are now linking up and getting very frosty. The buds on Blueberry Cookie seem shorter and fatter, Ocean Grown Cookie's buds seem to be developing longer thinner buds. The overall smell from them both is fruity/skunky and very nice.

Still nice and green and healthy there is the very odd leaf yellowing, nothing to worry about at all at the moment but i'll be keeping an eye on them, only about 3 leaves total on both plants affected so i've really no concerns right now. Also got lots of Springtails in the soil, i've had these before and they've never caused an issue as far as i know, again i'll be keeping an eye on the numbers.

On around 3ml of Intense Nutrients bloom, they seem happy on this amount so left it at that, temps are great at 26c canopy level light on, 20c off and RH sits at about 60%.

One of the buds on the Ocean Grown Cookie has shot off ahead and a bit closer to the lamp than the others causing slight twisting of the bud leaves, probably too much light or maybe heat stress? I don't really want to raise the light higher just because of this one cola as then the light would be too high for the rest, this has happened in previous grows and the bud has still matured no worries.

I'm very impressed with these Dinafem girls so far and are the biggest plants i've ever grown in these same pots and in the Scrog. The last few weeks should be good to see as i've a feeling these girls are about to put on a real show.

This weeks pictures then, took today at week 6 into 12/12. Quite a few again and liked them all so thought i'd share.

Will be back again in 7 days time for the next update.

All the best and Happy Growing. :smokin:

large.5e5243fd5eb3d_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e524402ad3a5_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e5244058d62a_BlueberryandOceanGro

Here a look at that cola reaching for the sky on the Ocean Grown Cookie, few twisting leaves at the top but nothing to worry about. >

large.5e52440780385_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e524597da167_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e52459d0882b_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e52459fe79ec_BlueberryandOceanGro

large.5e5245a17b487_BlueberryandOceanGro

Back with more pics after :spliff:

• Like 8

Looking nice and frosty in them pics mate 

Keep up the great work as your on the home straight now bro 

All the best 

Matt :yep:

• Like 2

@Amnesia Really impressive work mate  :yep:

Filling out like a fat kid in a candy store and trichome coverage looks crazy  :headbang:

Around 20 more day's and it will be harvest time  ;)

Mark..

• Like 1