Dinafem X Intense Nutrients SCROG under CMH > Blueberry & Ocean Grown Cookies by Amnesia.

Amnesia

@Amnesia out of the 2 the Blueberry Cookies has it for me mate ;)

Don't get me wrong. OGC looks like fire but the BBC  :headbang:

Entering the end game now  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Yh mate, really can see the genetics in some of those. The smaller yielding ones are gona slap you in the face like a tsunami I rekon lol Those tiny budded plants always pack a punch.

Looking really good mate. Top job :thumsup:

• Like 2

@McHazy Its down to genetics and good food i'd say :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark They both look delicious but i've a feeling OGC is going to be extra special smokes just by looking at her, buds are hard little compact nuggets. Saying that BC's buds look spot on too and a bigger yielder by the looks of things, suppose the proof will be in the eating which i'm so much looking forward to :smokin:

@GreenVision Agreed, the smaller yielders normally do pack the biggest punch. Happy days ahead methinks! :stoned:

Wednesday 11th March, Day 59 of Flowering.

Just a quick mid-week update to say the girls are racing to the finish line :wub:

Now, looking at them both i say they are ready to be chopped in around 4 days time (Week 9 = Day 63) but looking at the trichomes today i'm seeing lots of milky coloured trichomes with a tiny amount of clear but no reddish/amber ones yet. Things can change rapidly when they are at this stage so we will keep an eye on them almost daily now and if i see the amber colours coming through i will be chopping them at week 9. If i see no change in the trichs i will be leaving them to go another week and chop them at week 10, plenty of tasty buds in the jars so no rush for these, they are still drinking the same really so this leads me to believe they are still maturing up maybe?

Ive given them a little grow this week as slight yellowing was going on.

Here are a few pictures i took today of them, this time with the light on as we've not had many of those. The main update will be in 4 days time at week 9, we will see where we are at then. :yep:

The canopy. >

large.5e696525259d7_BlueberryandOceanGro

A couple of Blueberry cookies buds. >

large.5e69652616318_Blueberrycookieday59

large.5e6965272ab59_Blueberrycookieday59

And a couple of Ocean Grown Cookie buds. >

large.5e6965289231f_Oceangrowncookieday5

large.5e696529551ad_Oceangrowncookieday5

• Like 6

Thursday 12th March, Day 60 of Flowering.

:wub: These cookies are smelling so good! Proper potent fruitiness they are. They look ready but just waiting for a few amber/reddish trichs to come along so in three days time at week 9 into 12/12 i will take a good look at the trichomes and decide then if its chop day. As previously said if i decide not to chop them in three days time they will go on for another week until week 10 as i don't have time for a mid-week harvest. :yep:

So much purpling of some of the fan leaves going on, especially Ocean Grown cookie. Never been cold so must be a cookie trait?

Could not resist a couple more bud pics as they look so tasty, light off this time.

Blueberry Cookie. >

large.5e6aaa3ec35cf_BlueberrycookieDay60

Ocean Grown Cookie. >

large.5e6aaa410ae48_OceanGrownCookieDay6

See the purple colours. >

large.5e6aaa4014455_OceanGrowncookiepurp

Back in 3 days time when we hit week 9.

All the best. :spliff:

• Like 8

@McHazy Indeed, not long now at all, happy days ahead.

Sunday 15th March, Day 63 of Flowering.

At exactly 9 weeks in today the girls look ready to harvest but after just spending which seemed like ages looking at the trichomes i've decided to give them another week or less. The trichs are all cloudy and i struggled to find a clear one but i did not see one amber coloured! I really want these ladies to reach their full potential so lets see if a few more days makes any difference, no rush as i say for these as i've plenty in the jars.

I took so long looking at the trichomes it was time for light on so i did not have time to take any pictures, because of this i will do the full update tomorrow with pics.

See you then. :yep:

• Like 6

They look great! You are super patient as well I would have defo cropped them already lmao. I took mine with about 10% white pistils and It's a total knock out. If you smoke it during day time you won't be doing fuck all lol

• Like 3

On 3/12/2020 at 9:34 PM, Amnesia said:

So much purpling of some of the fan leaves going on, especially Ocean Grown cookie. Never been cold so must be a cookie trait?

Ive had Girl Scout Cookies before and there was a fair old amount of purple on them :yep:

Not as much as the 2nd run of OGC I've just finished, must be something to do with the OG Kush in the mix..

They look spot on to me btw, almost time :skin_up:

• Like 1

@highway_017 @Drippinbudz and @Intense Nutrients Matt Thanks for stopping by, just the smell and look of these promise something special :wub: I'm almost certain these would of been chopped by now if my jars were not so full, just a few more days left now :yahoo: 

All the best. :yep: 

Monday 16th March, Day 64 of Flowering.

As promised here is my weekly update, the following pics were took today. A day late the updates have been regular at the end of each week up until now but I was too busy yesterday looking at the trichs lol 

So here we are then today at 64 days into 12/12 (9 weeks and 1 day in)

The girls look roasted and I would of honestly chopped these yesterday if I did not have so much cured bud already in the jars. After looking at the trichomes again today I could not find one amber/reddish one, all are milky white and its very hard to find clear ones so I thought i'd give them a few more days just to get a few turning for a nice strong smoke.

They will definitely be harvested within the next week though but of course I will put final pics of them before the chop.

I've given them about 2ml of Intense Bloom just to keep them going but this week i will only be giving them plain water. Still both nice and healthy, OGC is showing signs of slight yellowing but its near the end of life now so no worries there.

Temps are around 26c at the canopy and 20c off, RH remains at around 65%

Lots of pictures this week as we are near harvest, the amount of trichomes is insane, proper sugar coated they are! The stink is so fruity and intense, top drawer bud aromas.

Back in just a few days time now with just before harvest pics.

@Intense Nutrients Matt and @Dinafem-Mark Hopefully everything will be harvested, dried and smoke reports before the competition ends, i forget this a competition diary as i'm so used to writing them now. I feel a winner anyhow with how these have turned out, thanks again.

First up a look at the canopy from different angles. >

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic1

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic2

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic3

Just some random buds. >

Blueberry and Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic4

Coming up is individual budshots of each cookie after :skin_up: 

• Like 4

Day 64 of Flowering, continued....

Now a look at Blueberry Cookies buds, these really look the part. Stumpy, dense and heavy like little baseball bats. Sugar coated, frosties have nothing on these.

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic1

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic2

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic3

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic4

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic5

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic6

And a selection of the Blueberry Cookie buds together. >

Blueberry cookies Day64 flower pic7

Back with Ocean Grown Cookie buds after :smokin: 

• Like 7

Day 64 of Flowering, continued.....

Now all Ocean Grown Cookie buds, different from BC. Elongated buds, nuggets, rather sativa like. Love how much purpling is going on with this OGC. Looks even more frostier than the BC! A bit of yellowing going on due to me lowering the food but she's thriving. >

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic1

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic2

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic3

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic4

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic5

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic6

Just a selection of Ocean Grown buds. >

Ocean Grown cookies Day64 flower pic7

Back in just a few days time with before and after harvest pics :yahoo: 

• Like 7

They have come on leaps and bounds over last couple of weeks mate proper chunked up and looking lovely well done bro look  :wub:

Cropping aka Sticky finger time in the next couple of weeks then:yep:

All the best  

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Cropping aka Sticky finger time in the next couple of weeks then:yep:

Exactly what I was thinking  :yep:

@Amnesia Beautiful work with our 2 cookie family strains  ;)

Time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky buddy  :headbang:

Good luck  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2