Dinafem & Intense Nutrients grow off show off pick yer nose and blow off

vince noir rock n roll star

got the plants out for a look today and a proper feed ..i think this is about the third proper feed ..

0.5ml/ltr foundation 

3ml/ltr bloom .

probably wont take another feed for about ten days with the temps stable at tnight around 17 deg ..daytime 21-22 ..

sunny d 

large.IMG_2916.JPGlarge.IMG_2917.JPGlarge.IMG_2918.JPG

cheeky monkey me battery ran out ..but its on the left like its sat next to a fat lady on the bus

strangely enjoying it i suspect .

large.IMG_2932.JPG

• Like 6

not sure the make but its about a tenner off amagoon but 8 quid fleabay ..got a big white ball on it ..

s-l1600.jpg

just type light meter ..

• Like 2

they really do look like f1 hybrids with really fat stems on em ..hybrid vigour ..oval stem growth and opposite phylotaxy happening early .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

not sure the make but its about a tenner off amagoon but 8 quid fleabay ..got a big white ball on it ..

s-l1600.jpg

just type light meter ..

Thank you kindly good sir ;)

Anyone used any of the apps available? Like the ones for your phone?

Need dial an LED in soon :)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

7 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

just type light meter ..

Sometimes the simple answer is the most obvious :wallbash:

Thanks again mate :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

you can also use it around children ..just tell em its a scanner like in star trek ..make a noise like woooop woooooop woooooop wheeeee weeeeee ..shhhhhttttttt .

jobs a good un ..satisfied kids ..happy parent with a star trek scanner .

dammit jim its a light meter not a toy

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

dammit jim its a light meter not a toy

That's a 3rd monitor coffee has gone over lol

Missed this banter ;)

Mark..

you know you`re going to make those noises dont you ..and at some point will confuse it with a phone ..oh yes ..i can see it now ..having a mature moment ..hello ..hello HELLO ..fuck its not workin oh you dick ....

been there done that when i had a phone ..

• Like 3

large.IMG_2952.JPGlarge.IMG_2958.JPG

gave both cheeky and sunny a good feed this morning ,0.5 ml foundation and 4 ml bloom ..oh yes ..

have to say it seems to promote a lot of inner side branching and almost as if its got giberellins in the way its creating all this inner growth 

large.IMG_2951.JPGlarge.IMG_2957.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 4

On 18/11/2019 at 10:17 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you know you`re going to make those noises dont you ..and at some point will confuse it with a phone ..oh yes ..i can see it now ..having a mature moment ..hello ..hello HELLO ..fuck its not workin oh you dick ....

been there done that when i had a phone ..

And they call them "smart phones" lol

Looking good in bloom buddy  :yep:

You liking the @Intense Nutrientsline so far mate? 

Compared to other feeds you've used in the past? 

Mark..

the feed is so simple and easy to use ..and what i have noticed and i think it maybe something worth considering ..

the plants are super fast growing in ALL aspects but ..and its not even a but really but an observation ..

the stems and branches are everywhere as if its been given a proper growth stimulant (which it has ) but in a natural setting all of those stems and branches would become woodier ..(bio silicon solves this i know)  so the growth which seems to cause a wider oval stem helps side branching ..have to say its bloody good stuff ..

ive had to adjust the schedule but as a guide it works a treat ..and the plants are loving it ..as they get into flower proper there will be a bit more room in the tent to aid those sides and inners as i call them ,not something i bother with that much .

so id say its bloody good when you adjust to what your needs are ..and runzyme will get you stupidly pissed if you drink too many shots .

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

and runzyme will get you stupidly pissed if you drink too many shots .

Only you could finish a quality post in style lol

Glad the Intense line is working well mate :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

21 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ive had to adjust the schedule but as a guide it works a treat

100% correct way to view schedules bud treat them as a rough guide and adjust to suit as necessary :yep:

glad you are happy with how the nutes are perfoming and dare I say getting the royal seal of approval so far ? lol 

all the best bud

matt :) 

• Like 2

hold your horses  @Intense Nutrients Matt   matt ..there may be a new king next year dishing out the old kings awards for export but if i could  ,not sure if kingly powers work outside the hso potnoodle thread ,id issue the winner winner chicken dinner award for services to the kings pharmacopiea 

3hmelz.jpg

• Like 4