Dinafem & Intense Nutrients grow off show off pick yer nose and blow off

vince noir rock n roll star

thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt @Intense Nutrients for allowing me to do this diary ..ive only ever tried dinafem once and it wasnt successful so have tended to avoid .im hoping to be swayed back as some of the strains sound rather good and seeing others diaries it seems they really are good ..

i was looking at the little round pop tins the seeds arrived in and wondered ..dina fem ..dina dinosaur woman ..dont google it ..lol ..you wont get the same results ..

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9737988/

dinosaur woman is a thing ..who knew ..

anyway ..this diary will pretend to be one of those posh style proper professional type ones ..trouble is im more a dirt magnet and does things by eye and feel ..much to wifes annoyance .

so to get this going i shall name the strains in a professional manner 

on show today are tins containing seeds ..the tins pop shut or open depending on how fat fingered you are .also for future reference never open seed containers over dirty thick carpets ..you drop them you wont ever see them again ..its like they run to the undergrowth to hide .

large.IMG_2659.JPG

choice for the competition as you can see ..quick gorilla and orange juice ..cheeky monkey and sunny d ..

the choice of medium will be good old westlands jacks magic ..

large.IMG_2658.JPG

choice for nutrients comes from site sponsors and alround good eggs ..intense nutrients .

who sent varying flavours of magic in bottles and some bbq rub that tastes a bit dusty ..

large.IMG_2657.JPG

the pink one in the middle isnt like nesquick ..

to get these seeds underway i mixed in some of that powdery mushroom dust into some jacks magic and added a few granules of alfafa .

large.IMG_2661.JPG

and there we have it ..no going back now ..

sat under the lovely 65watt quantum 4k board courtesy of @diyleduk 

off we jolly well go /

• Like 21

aw @vince noir rock n roll star you make my day lol with your posts etc

been going through a bit of a bad time at the moment (im in ninja mode :pitchfork: at the moment its that time of year where

i dont feel like talking/interacting etc....

but this has given me the get up and go,because this time of the year i completley shut down (not just growing if you understand)

but..little grandson nearly here so i got to get my shit together and fight that demon depression

keep my self active etc...

(errr sorry vince maybe this post should have been somewhere else lol )

your post is in the right place at the right time ..glad to of been of service ..i know exactly what you say to be true .ive had to kick myself in the arse instead of the balls a few times this year ..

• Like 8

bloody nora theres no hanging about with these beans is there ..carries on like this ill be chopping before halloween ..

two breaking the soil ..

or professionally speaking ..we have some lustrous germination in an approved timescale .

large.IMG_2665.JPGlarge.IMG_2664.JPG

• Like 12

Loving the emergence of the royal seed lol

It's good to have so many grow flavours and techniques on show here and should give a real good impression of Dinafems and Intenses products across a range of scenarios.

Best of luck mate.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 4

@vince noir rock n roll starNice to see them up and away, I think you will like Dinafems genetics, always get good plants from them.

A great start to your diary, no doubt there will be a few laughs in here, good luck with the contest dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3