Dinafem & Intense Nutrients grow off show off pick yer nose and blow off

vince noir rock n roll star

Will be keeping an eye on the competition lol I’m not to win it but to have fun and be thankful for free shit. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

@vince noir rock n roll star had a reply from hq

No worm juice is used must just be magic  lol:magic:

then say thank you to the chief wizard chef thats cooking this shit up ..cracking stuff indeed .

• Like 2

See the source image

why did no one tell me quick gorilla was an auto ..gosh darn it ..mega rethinking being done ..might have to involve some wire and duct tape ..and then ill deal with the plants .

• Like 3

whats this ...its a fast version is it ? ...that makes life a ton of shit easier to plan ..as it happens ive just put the sunny d into flower ..may seem early but space and control are real issues in my grow space .

ive repotted the sunny d btw ..plenty of intense granules in that lovely jacks magic ..

going to repot cheeky monkey tomorrow ..now ive been told its not an auto it should be fine popping her into flower asap ..

blimey these are fast things ..usually im a week off of flowering but these are hitting optimum size already after just one and bit weeks ..cracking stuff .speeds it all up .

large.IMG_2772.JPGlarge.IMG_2774.JPGlarge.IMG_2775.JPG

repot time 

large.IMG_2778.JPGlarge.IMG_2779.JPG

bring on the stretch ..this should also be super easy to reveg afterwards .

• Like 7

everything was going so well ..as you can see i repotted sunny d ..but left cheeky monkey til today to repot ..well i go and start getting pots ready etc and cheeky monkey has literally turned to dried paper overnight ..nothing was added ,no ammendments ,no feeds etc ..just happened ..im hoping theres enough fresh leaf to pull through and have repotted and put her into flower ..flushed with clean water ..lets see what happens .

• Like 1

it was  bound to happen ..reverse voodoo ..s`awright chaps ..i got me best shaman cd at hand to nullify and bad juju ..

i ave to say whoever it was that did it ..kudos ..thats some powerful mojo ..got it in one night .

large.IMG_2784.JPGlarge.IMG_2785.JPG

• Like 4

Looks like one of my Quick Gorillas just sizzled over night but the rest are fine, mine was only one its first set of leaves.

Never mind plenty to get on with any way.

Take it easy Mr V.

Toke...

• Like 1

i think maybe too much of one thing ,i repotted and flushed and its recovering but those first leaves just fried on up

• Like 3

Still waiting for mine to show above ground think it might be too cold out in the garage even wi the heat mat 

Some carefully digging showed that one at least has popped and put out a tap root tho so we shall see what happens before I try and pop more

• Like 3

you can do it h ..you have the technology ..

and today ..cheeky monkey had a clean up ,,i flushed through twice yesterday so will let her get to almost dry again in the veg tent ..remedial ,still not sure what caused it to be honest ..nothing else was affected in the same way .maybe weaker genetics ??

sunny d is sat in the flower tent ..i expect some mad stretch to happen ..we shall see though ,nothing watered this week so far due to the colder nights and slower uptake ,were trying to stabilise the house temps at the moment ,have to go through this every year because we are partially underground on one side of the house ..once november ends and we have the log fires going regular itll sort out .

like you all needed to know that .ffs ..waffling .large.IMG_2809.JPGlarge.IMG_2793.JPG

sunny d ^

large.IMG_2789.JPGlarge.IMG_2806.JPG

cheeky monkey before and after clean up and flush .

• Like 3

well cheeky monkey looked much better this morning ,a lot of new side growth ..so fuck her with a shitty stick and throw her into flower and to hell with the consequences ..

• Like 5