Dinafem & Intense Nutrients grow off show off pick yer nose and blow off

vince noir rock n roll star

getting some of that monkey spit all over this ere cheeky monkey ,

freeing up space in the tent has improved the airflow and humidity around cheeky ..so its all good ..3ml of bloom and away she goes again ..

keeping it as simple as possible as usual ..

large.IMG_3083.JPGlarge.IMG_3084.JPG

• Like 6

gave the monkey a good 3 ml blast of bloom and 1 ml of jenkem ..or foundation as @Intense Nutrients Matt calls it ..whatever it is it tastes bloody awful ..leaves a taint in a martini ..

but i will say ..it really has brought on the resin ..and although i wasnt keen on sunny d ..its been used in some butter and has a good strength to it ..so thanks @Dinafem-Mark

but the cheeky monkey ..now then thats turning out to be rather a good one ..a rosin monster if you will 

basking under 90 watts now ..i upped it cos ..fuck leaves ..who needs them ..

@diyleduk  frying tonight rubber tee tee ...

large.IMG_3093.JPGlarge.IMG_3092.JPG

• Like 9

Looks fantastic vince, does she smell nice? I have one that smells bloody amazing.. it's in flower but maybe I should attempt to take cuttings? :unsure:

• Like 3

Sunny d is down and been turned into butter with the cheeky monkey still plodding along  ;)

@vince noir rock n roll star Quite surprised at the size of those flowers considering you ever 12/12 pretty much from germination  ;)

Not looking to bad at all mate  :yep:

Happy New year buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 02/01/2020 at 9:44 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

its been used in some butter and has a good strength to it ..so thanks @Dinafem-Mark

My pleasure mate  :yep:

Enjoy  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

i also set aside a couple of the side nugs @Dinafem-Mark  and ive just had them ..

are you ready ?

you know when you peel an orange ..and you get the citrus spray vape explode from them ..pith and all ..

well ..thats exactly what dinafem orange tastes like ..and i will admit ..i had to have a nap after smoking some ..naptasticly orangicous .

very pleasant fresh orange peel taste ...not like mandarine tasting strains .but literally more sunny d .

• Like 3

now then this ere cheeky monkey malarkey ..how much resin is it sposed to have ..cos its smothered ..

this week i gave an extra feed of 3ml bloom ..but also threw in some eco thrive top dressing ..to help bring out the most towards the end 

and i have to say ..some proper smells coming off her now ..and the fattening has started ..so im guessing maybe two to three weeks for fully cooked ?

im glad i hung out with this plant ..early on i wasnt too sure because of the unruly side branching ,but once that was reduced its turning out alright ..

large.IMG_3123.JPGlarge.IMG_3124.JPGlarge.IMG_3136.JPG

• Like 3

Hi Vince,

Cheeky Monkey is looking good.

I grew Quick Gorilla this summer. 

Out of 8 different varieties I grew, it had the best taste and best immediate uplift effect on toking.

Yield wasn't great but I'll grow her again for sure.

I chopped her early ...should have left her for another 7-10 days.

Enjoy ...  I think you are in for a pleasant surprise.

• Like 2

Wow, looking really nice in there mate. True to fashion I'm well late to the fold, only just put my autos in soil a few days ago.

Just having a sniff around at the other players. :unsure:

They do look nice though. Didn't hang about either. Good stuff.

GV.

• Like 2

thanks everyone whos popped in and said nice things ..

little secret ..i do as little as possible ..with the plants ..and ive not done nothing this week to cheeky ..so tomorrow itll be out of the tent for an inspection a feed and water ..

we did have a sudden panic with new neighbours moving in next door spotting damp in the room right next to the tent but thats all sorted now and its  not me causing it ..didnt think it would be but a little stress we didnt need and resulted in me having to turn down the fan /filter a bit which raised humdity on an already damp weekend ..

large.IMG_3159.JPGlarge.IMG_3160.JPG

it looks like the fattening is about to happen so must be about two weeks off ..have to say with this ..tis easy and theres so much resin ..could be a squisher this one .

• Like 4