Dinafem & Intense Nutrients grow off show off pick yer nose and blow off

vince noir rock n roll star

35 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well cheeky monkey looked much better this morning ,a lot of new side growth ..so fuck her with a shitty stick and throw her into flower and to hell with the consequences ..

Made me laugh good luck with it sounds like nothing going to stop you flowering these girls lol 

• Like 2

On 02/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well cheeky monkey looked much better this morning ,a lot of new side growth ..so fuck her with a shitty stick and throw her into flower and to hell with the consequences ..

Now that's the @vince noir rock n roll star I know :yep:

Just to clarify. Quick Gorilla is a photoperiod dependent strain not an auto. Yes, we used the Auto trait to speed up the Flower time then stripped out the Ruderalis gene  ;)

Still need to 12/12 her to initiate bloom :yep:

She bounced back pretty well mate, could it be to much feed? Being a fussy lady? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark  a very helpful chap by the name @Poisonata may have solved a big problem ive been having with plants in the last few months ..it seems i got toooooo much of the stuff so once dimmed down to around 90 watts they bounced back ..

for the time being because of the stress that theyve been through they will be given nothing but water for a week ..help them readjust .

ive also added in my old red and blue ufo led ,which being not so intense should boost things up a little on top of the @diyleduk scope220 ..who kindly sent some ecothrive and boost with some bio sys ..this will help correct the issues hopefully and then back into the @Intense Nutrients Matt provided intense nutes .

so for a week it will be resting up and resetting the plants .

all good though .

whod have thought id have to relearn led intensity ..i need a bigger house with a bigger grow room ..or a bloody big garden that aint overlooked .

• Like 4

large.IMG_2835.JPGlarge.IMG_2834.JPG

what too much light starts off looking like ..so i discovered .

large.IMG_2825.JPGlarge.IMG_2826.JPG

sunny d likes it with a bit of blurple ,into flower this early reduces those side branches nicely ,as most might know if its any good i will reveg and those sides will become the mains ..like ordering a take away innit ..

large.IMG_2833.JPG

cheeky monkey is responding nicely this time and no showing too much light stress on the leaves now ive reduced down to 90 watts on the scope and added the old blue red ufo 

• Like 5

Pretty sure I burnt bits of my last grow as my Scope220 was pushing out 230ush watts for the whole time!. :unsure: luckily it wasn't that noticeable thanks to my lack of training and all the damage from the pH and EC swings / lockouts lol

Fingers crossed this is problem solved for you, best of luck bud :yep:

• Like 3

it is odd that these are really succeptable to too many umols ..the disco biscuits love it ..but other strains dont like it ..anyway im running the scope at just under half altitude ..so around 70-80 watts ..incredible really ,but the plants have really responded and should be able to take a feed later in the week ,cold temps hitting here at night now so the tent floor has been bubblewrapped up ..

sunny d is a doddle to look after i must say and now cheeky monkey is sorted out the growth has kicked in ..

large.IMG_2864.JPGlarge.IMG_2863.JPGlarge.IMG_2862.JPGlarge.IMG_2861.JPG

cheeky monkey^

large.IMG_2860.JPGlarge.IMG_2859.JPGlarge.IMG_2858.JPGlarge.IMG_2857.JPG

sunny d ^

• Like 6

well ..5 days on and still not fed or watered ..i want them to get dryer before i give em what they want ..

but with the @diyleduk scope turned down to below half ..this seems to be crazy ,but ive noticed that every plant ive done since using it has suffered the same fate ..those fried up leaves ,,it doesnt seem to affect bud growth or resin ,just looks pants and i lots of leaf droppage ..

but i did the math and i used the light /lux meter which is reading 489 at the canopy height of these two ..some of me other plants are taking double because of their height ..

but the evidence speaks for itself ..roughly 85-90 watts of led ..in a 2 sq ft space might be a tad overkill yet ..

when i think i ran two ufos ammounting to 270 watts to get that same leaf frying ..well .witchcrafty stuff 

when the plants dry out a bit more they will get a dose of the bloom organix and maybe a ml of grow to see em through the first couple of weeks flower ..they are only just starting to produce the tell tale white hair preflowers now .

all good though .

large.IMG_2866.JPGlarge.IMG_2868.JPG

sunny d ..plenty of internal branching which i want to limit .

large.IMG_2867.JPGlarge.IMG_2869.JPG

cheeky monkey recovered well i think and its internal branching looks good too .

• Like 8

its all to play for ...with absolutely fuck all done this week other than giving cheeky monkey and sunny d a 3ml /litre splash of bloom and 1 ml of grow to see them into flower ..they really are looking splendid on this food @Intense Nutrients but ive not had to stick to the schedule because i dont do too much vegging ..and now i get the gist of how to feed them they are doing really well ..impressive stuff .

large.IMG_2909.JPG

my homage to @tokenroll style of diary ..notice you can see the feed schedule .. lol ...im not good at that sort of thing ..no really ..if you are looking for catalgue quality or calendar material ..you really have shit out looking in here .

large.IMG_2908.JPGlarge.IMG_2898.JPG

sunnny d^

large.IMG_2899.JPG

cheeky monkey

• Like 6

@vince noir rock n roll star them plants your having the leaf problems with, are you sure it isn't just them transpiring and then being burnt with the light. Im going to say it is a humidity problem, I may well be wrong.

Nothing wrong with your photos or layout, we all work with what we have and what spare time. I was in the advertising and design business for most of my life self employed, running my own design office doing brouchers, magazines, news papers etc. Then went into photography was nice to edit my own work and not others lol  Now im doing bugger all, other than the odd lecture and studio workshop and if I wasn't taking pictures for my diaires I would have no use what so ever for the camera and studio kit. It's all fun and games and nice to be envolved with the uk420 community.

Take it easy Mr V. 

Toke...

• Like 4

no i went through all manner of things to narrow down it ..but posionata gave a really detailed description in a thread of exactly what i was gettin on every plant ..remember its only 2sq foot of space and those scopes knock the other lights out of the water ..you can see the results when turned down ..during flower i will of course increase them cos it be rude not to .

• Like 3

Glad you have got on top of the light burn etc now vince

As for the grow schedule always take it as a rough guide as every plant is different aswell so your doing the correct thing iny eyes bro 

Love the diary so far brother always amazed at what you can do in such a small space :skin_up:

All the best

Matt 

• Like 2