Dinafem & Intense Nutrients grow off show off pick yer nose and blow off

vince noir rock n roll star

right then ..pinch of granules over the shoulder for luck ..til wife found the mess and made me hoover it up ..

went to check the cheeky monkey today and saw it has some rather spectacularily white and hairy worm like things sticking out of the bottom of the pot ..never seen these before so cut them off with scissors ..

large.IMG_2699.JPGlarge.IMG_2697.JPG

didnt really just thought id better repot them both ..so ..with a lot of care and attention and no i didnt tred mud in  the carpet ..its cat shit ..

large.IMG_2704.JPG

held with the professionalism of a world champion budgie handler ..wont see that too often in this comp ..i suggest you get a notepad and add points as we go @Dinafem-Mark remember this ..budgie handler ..you heard it here first .

large.IMG_2703.JPGlarge.IMG_2702.JPG

theres those white wormy things ..all over the place they are ..tried going up me sleeve ..but its not a hydroponic jumper 

large.IMG_2719.JPGlarge.IMG_2718.JPG

rehomed into the pyramid of new agey growing goodness ..sunny d on the bottom cheeky monkey on top ..wouldnt have it any other way .

2 ml of organix per litre ..so they got some of that malarkey with a bit of that foundation stuff ..which i must say tastes mildly acoholic 

• Like 11

@vince noir rock n roll star looking good really good but honestly you really need to stop drinking nutrients because at some stage you may or may not Climax in an Intense way and fire a Wide Load all over the place and yes the wife will get excited and beat you with the mop.

Toke...

• Like 6

large.IMG_2726.JPG

sunny d living its best life there ..seems very happy and fast growing ..not as fast as the cheeky monkey though ..going into overdrive already 

large.IMG_2725.JPG

large.IMG_2724.JPG

temps in the south east are dropping off bad at night at the moment .,the little tent doesnt suffer at all as the quantum board chucks out a nice bit of heat ,so i popped some extraction tubing directly above the board ..this extracts to the bottom of the flower tent ..which with both doors closed pulls the heat through and into the flower tent nicely ..so far no tube heater needed ..not sure for how much longer ..nearly time to line the house with bubble wrap .

• Like 4

Nice pretty well on for only about a week or so old aye :yep:

Mine are into the coco tonight so a McHazy extravaganza of fuckuppery shall be commencing very shortly ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

temps in the south east are dropping off bad at night at the moment .,the little tent doesnt suffer at all as the quantum board chucks out a nice bit of heat ,so i popped some extraction tubing directly above the board ..this extracts to the bottom of the flower tent ..which with both doors closed pulls the heat through and into the flower tent nicely ..so far no tube heater needed ..not sure for how much longer ..nearly time to line the house with bubble wrap .

My tents already coated in bubble wrap but with night time temps dropping into the low teens up in my loft I reckon it's about time I sorted myself a nice little prop/veg tent that will also double as an intake warmer for my main tent :yep: 

(the fact that it will also give me space to play with cuttings and try to keep a few bonsai mums is a nice bonus :fart: lol)

Plants are looking good so far bud, keep up the good work :yep:

• Like 2

well ..i saw a man taking his cat for a walk on a lead yesterday ..thats about as exciting as it gets at this point ..

the sunny d is slower than the cheeky monkey as is evident from the pictures ..both are onto the 2ml grow and 1ml foundation .im on about 6 cups of tea before midday .

battenburg cake has not been need just yet ..but in preparation for the cold the wife is making lamb stew ..

oh and i hoovered ..i want that on record for future ref btw.

just in case housekeeping comes into the scoring ..

large.IMG_2743.JPGlarge.IMG_2744.JPGlarge.IMG_2742.JPG

cheeky monkey ^

large.IMG_2741.JPGlarge.IMG_2740.JPG

sunny d 

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6

@Intense Nutrients Matt the growth rate im experiencing on all of the plants fed with your juice is literally explosive ..the only thing ive ever used that comes close i would say is the juice from a friends worm farm and that was concentrated stuff ..so im wondering are your nutes sourced from specifically fed warm farmeries at all ? 

• Like 3

looking great so far mate 

I have asked if any wormeries are used when making the foundation and when I get the answer I will let you know mate 

all the best 

matt :)

• Like 3