Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

7 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

@Dinafem-Mark

sorry mate I opted out early doors. You must of missed that message.  Someone else can have my place.   Thanks for choosing me though. But I’m out this time

Not a problem buddy  :yep:

@Intense Nutrients Matt Will be picking another 7 members then we have 1 free spot ;)

No issue mate. Sorry I didn't see you had pulled out lol

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

Hi Mark,

I'm up for this if there are any places left ...  I also live in Spain ... is this a problema?

I grow in soil  ... homemade organic teas usually ... I haven't tried any manufactured brews. Would be an interesting and fun experiment.

Edited by Geoff
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Hi Mark,

I'm up for this if there are any places left ...  I also live in Spain ... is this a problema?

I grow in soil  ... homemade organic teas usually ... I haven't tried any manufactured brews. Would be an interesting and fun experiment.

This could be a possibility mate but @Intense Nutrients Matt is shipping nutes via UK to Spain an option?

Seeds are no issue :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Some good growers in that line up, should be a good contest, good luck everyone.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

@Geoff sorry mate Intense are not set up for international delivery yet hopefully by the next time a comp comes round we will be ready and be able to sort you out :) 

• Like 4

@Intense Nutrients Matt, @Dinafem-Mark pm sent sirs ..and most grateful to give both of you the ride of your lives ..proper dirty mud type me ..but cos im fancy at the moment ..i might add a touch of coco to the mix .

also i meant to ask .. @Intense Nutrients Matt will water hardness make any difference to nutes ..our water in the south east is currently spot on 6.99 ..but if we get no rain that will rise up due to chalk ..im not one for buffering water unless i have to ..

• Like 8