Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

I hope my UK420 family is well on this glorious day  ;)

Dinafem and Intense nutrients @Intense Nutrients are teaming up to give 15 members a nutrient pack and our genetics to do a mass grow battle.

Dinafem will let the chosen member select from these amazing newer Dinafem releases :yep:

Ocean Grown Cookies
Blueberry Cookies
Orange Juice
Quick Gorilla
Gorilla CBD
Auto Cookies
Auto Gorilla
Auto DinaMed CBD Kush

So 8 Dinafem strains to choose from. Each member can select any 2 strains from the list above and we will supply 5 seeds per strain so 10 seeds total :)

Intense nutrients will be supplying the same 15 members with a organix nutrient pack ( @Intense Nutrients Matt can explain the exact item's that will be provided) :yep:

Each chosen member will be required to do a fully detailed diary with weekly updates and as much added information as possible with added pictures etc. On both the nutrient and strain performance.

This grow battle will start on November 1st which will give us time to select the participating members and to get both the seeds and nutrient packs out. We have decided to let this run for 5 months until April 1st 2020 and we will announce the winning diaries on April 20th 2020 ;)

If you would like to be considered for this epic grow off please submit your name below and we will get the chosen member select on October 1st 2019 which gives around 2 weeks to get your names submitted.

We are expecting a lot of interest with this competition so we will be selecting based on past performance with diaries, priority then will go to lifetime subscribers then subscriber's  ;)

Of course we will have prizes for the winning diary and we will also have a 2nd and 3rd place.

Prizes from Dinafem will be

1st place winner

100 seeds of the winners selection (The whole Dinafem/AutoDinafem line is open to choose from)
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem hoodie
Dinafem cap
Dinafem merch pack

2nd place winner

50 seeds of the winners selection (The whole Dinafem/AutoDinafem line is open to choose from)
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem hoodie
Dinafem cap
Dinafem merch pack

3rd place winner

25 seeds of the winners selection (The whole Dinafem/AutoDinafem line is open to choose from)
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem hoodie
Dinafem cap
Dinafem merch pack

Intense will be offering

3 full nutrient packs for the 3 winners with the 1st place winner getting a little extra ;)

So there we have the first Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off launched.

Get your names down people. This is going to be a blast  ;)

@Intense Nutrients Matt Anything to add my friend? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 25

Hi all

Each of the 15 members chosen by by Mark and I will receive the  Intense Organix 1ltr grow and bloom twin pack for there diary and competition entry 

pictures from the diarys may be used in the uk420 intense nutrients section and across various social media sites to promote the UK420 Dinafem and Intense Nutrients brands and competition

Me and the rest of the Intense Nutrients crew wishes all entrants to this competition the very best of luck and hope you all do great using some of the best seeds and feeds available to the UK :yep:

lets get this rocking :band:

thanks guys

matt

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
  • Like 15

7 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Your timing is perfect :yep: unless its only the dirt guys you need :rofl:

If you want a water culture version let me know :yep:

I think this one's only for the soil growers brother  :yep:

@Intense Nutrients Matt any chance we could fit a few hydro guys in?

Mark..

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

any chance we could fit a few hydro guys in?

OHHHH god yes.....

Brand new 8 pot DWC going into tent 2 this weekend just waiting for some xmas Autos's... 

You cant win them all, Organic's are a soil thing and one I will miss going hydro, but if we do squeeze a few hydro grows in here please do @mention me as that timing couldn't have been better for the House of GreenVision also.... 

• Like 9

@zen-ken @GreenVision sadly this time round its just for the dirt growers but if any hydro feeds for diarys etc come up then I will let you both know :yep:

@Rampa Green it will be the 1ltr grow and bloom base feed out at the moment as I think it should show how capable the base feeds alone are and keep it simple for the ones who are chosen (and for judging lol

cheers

matt :)

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

@zen-ken @GreenVision sadly this time round its just for the dirt growers but if any hydro feeds for diarys etc come up then I will let you both know :yep:

@Rampa Green it will be the 1ltr grow and bloom base feed out at the moment as I think it should show how capable the base feeds alone are and keep it simple for the ones who are chosen (and for judging lol

cheers

matt :)

Thanks for clearing that up buddy ;)

Mark..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rampa Green said:

Do you get the granules and rootzyme stuff as well? Not fishing as I’ve already got all the organic 4 items. This is a great idea guys and nice one @Dinafem Seeds @Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients MattAnd @Intense Nutrients

Had to come up with something a bit different for my UK420 family  ;)

This colab sounded perfect  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 8