Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

@Intense Nutrients Matt I can confirm that I will be using Levingtons John Innes nos 3.

For a cheap compost it has a great consistency,smells like a lumber Jack's cabin,has nothing fancy like extra moisture retainer or a years worth of bloody miracle grow stuffed in it lol

It has a good amount of aggregate and lots of lovely sand so I have the bottom end the market sewn up at under £3.50 from my local hardware store, we're lucky enough to have one close to my little village still.

Big thanks to good old Mr D***** for giving B n'Q the middle finger for 45 years whilst still being a top bloke with ample choccy digestives,hes known me man and boy.

I'd also like to add we have pretty much the hardest water on the planet which can make life hard for some nutes so could be a good test all round.

Fingers crossed.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 4

hi guys, im a dirt grower and have space for 8 plants in my wee cubpoard...tbh iv not got a full diary..got 3/4 and i just messed upwith ss grow comp, that it...the last diary i put up as for vicfirth's strain, i got All males......i'd be grateful if u would consider me for this, pretty lo on sedds....=0...this would be a great chance for me..

i know many quality growers ill be signing up for this and i just consider myself as an average grower....no fancy gadgets but substrare will be inmportant for this one. im happy to be considered after you check. out all the candidates and ad-hoc me....:wub:

just a wee bit buddage from my first dinafem grow...blue widow, keptit around for a year was real nice....smoth berry smell and taste nice high of this one aswepost-77008-0-99900800-1357925326_thumb.jpgpost-77008-0-16258300-1357925173_thumb.jpg

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

@tokenrollno mate  if members chosen could state what brand of soil they are using for there grow then that would be cool.

Honestly I am hoping that we get a full mix of dirt growers from the cheaper b+q verve style of composts right through to the growers who use the specific branded composts for growing so everybody will be able to see just how good or not the different types of soil are.

The results  may help other members choose a different soil in the future with some containing added microbes ect  we should see if there are real world benefits from them being ready in the bag 

Hope this makes sense mate 

All the best 

Matt 

Matt makes sense to me and im sure it answers what other members may have been thinking. Thanks for responding.

Toke...

• Like 3

got room for a fading king in this ..not given dinafem a look before ..apart from a freebie that went horribly wrong on me lol ..

ill be in jacks magic if included and i wont arse about ...or try not to ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, grotbags said:

hi guys, im a dirt grower and have space for 8 plants in my wee cubpoard...tbh iv not got a full diary..got 3/4 and i just messed upwith ss grow comp, that it...the last diary i put up as for vicfirth's strain, i got All males......i'd be grateful if u would consider me for this, pretty lo on sedds....=0...this would be a great chance for me..

i know many quality growers ill be signing up for this and i just consider myself as an average grower....no fancy gadgets but substrare will be important for this one(clover) unfortunately its not local but works out the same as canna terra and allmiv. im happy to be considered after you check. out all the candidates and ad-hoc me....:wub:

just a wee bit buddage from my first dinafem grow...blue widow, keptit around for a year was real nice....smoth berry smell and taste nice high of this one aswepost-77008-0-99900800-1357925326_thumb.jpgpost-77008-0-16258300-1357925173_thumb.jpg

id also like to add...used biobizz for years but a few times with the bloom mixture, burnt a few of my plants recently and im giving the 3ml/pL,at mosti decided to ditch the bloom for the time being im actually just going with seaweed, fish mix an a tiny tate of calmag....on my tent grow....but i'd really like too see if i could nail it with intense and some new dinafem swag...

3 hours ago, grotbags said:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

got room for a fading king in this

I'm sure we can find room for the reigning HSO 2018 PNC king ;)

@Intense Nutrients Matt and myself will get the lucky 15 members announced on October 1st :yep:

Matt will pick half I'll do the other half ;)

not given dinafem a look before

Now that's surprised me brother, could have sworn you'd done a Dina grow before lol

be in jacks magic if included and i wont arse about ...or try not to ..

Oh come on where would the fun in that be and it would not be a @vince noir rock n roll star grow without a few laughs and plenty of memes/gifs lol

Can't wait get this colab rocking :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

id also like to add...used biobizz for years but a few times with the bloom mixture, burnt a few of my plants recently and im giving the 3ml/pL,at mosti decided to ditch the bloom for the time being im actually just going with seaweed, fish mix an a tiny tate of calmag.in..on my tent grow....but i'd really like too see if i could nail it with intense and some new dinafem swag...

• Like 4

Wouldn't be right not to include the reigning king of the hso pot noodle comp 

but on the condition it's your usual style of diary @vince noir rock n roll star as they are great to read through mate :yep: and what's better than a the royal seal of noodle approval lol

• Like 4

I'd love the chance to participate!

I'm setting up a new grow climate soon and I'd love the chance to try out
some dinafem girls with the right nutrients and growing conditions, and lots of love.

I'm not shy of posting and can see myself exceeding the required once per week posts.
without writing lots and lots, the way my life is, with my mental health.
a lot of time I spend on internet and in communities like this.

I love these Plants so much, recently I have been having issues with my
eye-sight and have been depressed, worried, stressed about it but spending
time caring to my Plants, researching, talking with others, It helps, I don't
think just to keep my mind off it but it cheers me up seeing the plants and others do well. (like @Happyeccentric)

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark I too am going to have to sit this one out. By the 1st of November my next lot will be going into flower so it wouldn’t be a full diary from seed to flowers.

To be fair I already have a huge jar full of Dinafem seeds and I don’t want to be greedy plus I can’t commit to doing big diaries at the moment.

It’s an awesome prize and contest though and someone who puts the effort in will be sorted for seeds for the next few years.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

That's some comp! Can't take part but will be watching with eagle eyes. 

Have been on BB grow/fish mix n bloom for the best part of 15 years, but the last few for me somethings just not been right with them. Time to change I think. Have been looking at intense nutrients so this will be very interesting as next in line is a couple o PAK and Ocean grown cookies.

Good luck those taking part :yinyang:

Edited by Captain-Erb
  • Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark@Intense Nutrients MattI have been thinking and maybe I could enter the contest as it running until April next year. It would only be a couple of plants though.

It would be a shame not to enter as this is exactly my growing style, popping seeds and only using grow and bloom organic base nutes in compost plus Mark and Matt have put some time and effort in to bring us the contest, it would be rude not to.

If I win any seeds then maybe I can share some of them out between other entrants.

Put my name down but I won’t be able to start until early next year.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Hi @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt I'd love to be considered to take part in this as its right up my street. :yep: I've never had the pleasure of growing any Dinafem strains though but always been interested in trying some of your cheese strains as i like the sound of these and heard good things. I know no cheeses are offered in the competition but if i was lucky enough to to participate i got my eyes on two of the options. I'd only grow 2 plants of each though, so only 4 plants max in the grow diary, the other 6 seeds would be cracked at a later date.

I've done lots of fully updated and completed grow diaries (with at least weekly updates) for the past 10 years now, always grown organically in compost using many different pre-bagged soil over the years. Nutrent wise i've always tried too be as organic as possible, using Biobizz products for the first couple of years growing and for the last 8 years or so used soley Plant Magic products PM Oldtimer Organic Grow and Bloom. 

A couple of months ago i received a free 1 litre of each of the Intense Nutrients Organix Grow and Bloom from one of our site sponsors here at @Gro-zone Hydro when i £80 on products, i also purchased the Intense Nutrients soil Granules as i've always used them and nearly out of the PM Granules so thought i'd give these a go as i'll be using the Organix nutrients anyhow.

On 20/07/2019 at 4:09 PM, Amnesia said:

After a quick phonecall the guys said yes the offer of the free Organix nutrients still applies to 420 members, just mention instore.

Well after a trip down there today for a new Can filter as promised i received my free grow and bloom after buying the Can filter and granules,

Not tried the nutrients yet but this competition timing is perfect as i plan to use these on my next grow which has already just started in the tent and plan on doing a diary on those anyway in in about 4 weeks time although the grow is not a Dinafem strain.  I have 2 full setups, one is a DR90 tent fully variac controlled with a 400w switchable down to 250w) Lumatek HPS. I rarely use the tent and really vegging only but its good to get a grow started if the main room is in flower. My main room is a 3ft x 3ft x 7ft growdrobe with 315w CMH lighting with both daylight and Agro lamps, again fully varic controlled intake/outake.

So i would really like to be part of this, the grow diary would not be started though until the end of November which is when my tent will be free. 4 seeds would be started, 2 seeds from each strain. These would be in the DR90 tent under T5 lighting fo early veg and later on will have 250w HPS lighting and 400w MH and HPS lighting later on for late vegging. By then if the timing is right my main room will be free and the 4 Dinafem plants will be transferred into there under 315w CMH for a bit more vegging to settle in and my Scrog net will probably be fitted.

Sorry about rambling on, all the best.

Edited by Amnesia
spelling!
  • Like 4

Come on people get your name down. Still got a good week to get those names submitted  :yep:

This ones going to be epic :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 21/09/2019 at 11:08 AM, Smokebelch said:

If I win any seeds then maybe I can share some of them out between other entrants.

Glad your putting your name forward brother  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1