Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

@Dinafem-MarkIt would be rude not to dude, it should be a lot of fun but I can’t start until early next year.

The end date is April 1st 2020 mate so plenty of time  ;)

So glad you've managed to find a bit of time.  This one should be epic  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@grotbagsCouldn’t you start a couple of plants after this lot you just got hold of have finished.

Yeah I suppose I could man, Im actually running 2 areas atm, one of them is at 3wk bloom just now... If the guys are finding it hard to fill up the spaces for grows I'd step up..... :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Dinafem-MarkHow many peeps have signed up for this dude? I thought you would have been inundated with names.

Most 5 packs of Dinafem are £40 each on Attitude so just the seeds prizes are £800, £400 and £200 plus all the merchandise and full range of Intense Nutrients.

Not forgetting the 2 packs of free seeds and free bottles of nutrients you get to take part which must add up to £100.

You only have to grow one plant of each strain and do a monthly update, no need to start until early next year if you are full up now so surely it’s worth a punt at this amazing contest.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

@smokebelch my thoughts exactly dude :unsure:

All in the 1st winners prize package is worth up to about £1500 combined so we'll worth it for anyonne interested in competing

I'm going to open up the competition to the hydro and coco guys aswell as we haven't got the numbers I  expected  so far and its not fair on the guys that are missing out who grow in coco and hydro as they should get a shout to be up for a prize lol

It will still be the same comp with the  best diary takes the prize so hydro guys won't get an unfair advantage like if it was based on biggest buds etc 

• Like 6

cool, im in then, but I wont be able to start till December when my current lot are done.

if this is ok, count me in, if not well, ok, then thanks for the offer.

will  you will be offering chem based nutes for hydro guys, is that right? as the organics wont work in my system,?

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

@badbillybob correct mate

members  will recieve the feeds for there own preferred system ie coco 60/40 or hydro base bottles for your entry

Soil growers will still recieve the intense  organix as normal 

All the best mate 

Matt 

• Like 5

Would I be able to join in? I already have the gorilla so don't need the seeds. I'll be running in dwc 

Just noticed its the quick version. Sorry its the regular gorilla's I have :smokin:

Edited by The Padawan
Dabbed out of er
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, The Padawan said:

My god I'm so stoned. It is the quick gorilla I have. Just double checked it. I should have my new groom ready for it too :bong:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Love u bro :in_love:

• Like 5