Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

45 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Game on....we setting up a seperate sub forum for me winning everything ? ? ?  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We will brother ;)

I'm going to pm @Joolz Now to get this sub-forum created ;)

Some talent in this grow off :yep:

Epic fun ahead :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

Good luck to everyone who was picked! Still got fingers crossed myself but will be keeping a close watch on this anyhow, like others said lot of good growers on this one, should be a close one.

Edited by highway_017
fixed it
  • Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt   Thanks for thinking of me for this exciting competition, but I think I'm going to have to miss out on all the fun and prizes. I've set myself quite a few packets of seeds to get started in the new year and taking on this competition will not allow me to to do justice to either in fairness. (Zamadelica being top of my list and I don't think she'll play too nicely in a mixed tent of quick finishers!)

With all that said, looking through the offerings from Dinafem, the Gorilla CBD had certainly got my interest. 7%THC and 14% CBD sounds like it could be the daytime smoke I need! I'll definitely be adding her to the ever growing list!

Thanks again guys and best of luck to everyone that will be taking part - What a great chance to get both the genetics and the feed as well. Such a generous competition before you look at all the great prizes.

I'll be following this competition with a keen eye and secretly cheering on the coco boys just that bit more:P

• Like 5

PM sent cheers

Auto cookies and auto gorilla in coco here :yep:

Hopefully they will be joining some well on their way by the start o the comp dinafem auto Moby dicks lol

• Like 5

Hi guys... Pm sent:yep:

I'll be starting these in around 5 wks. There's already some serious talent in this comp. 

I went for bb cookies and og cookies... There's always room for cookies in grotbags tent... :guitar:

Atb guys see you in there.... :yinyang:

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt cant tell you how pumped I am to be in this chaps :notworthy:

Id like to wish all the other competitors the best of luck and hope they smash the butt out of their grows but I also hope i dont end up getting my back-doors totally smashed in!

I must not reveal my secret master plan involves these things - dirt....nutes...seeds...umm...light..water....oh bollocks now everyone knows lol

Thank you chaps I will do my best.

• Like 7

Congrats to the chosen few, looks like a good line up. Good luck with your grows testing out the new strains and nutrients. Should be very interesting ;)

• Like 6

Just wanna say thanks to the guys for letting me a part of this one.

Looking forward to kick off now :yep:

• Like 5

@tokenroll Yh it should be a good match. Liking the fact there's quite a few folks taking part, makes it all the more worth while when you have plenty of people taking part :yep:

• Like 5

Dammit why do I always miss deadline dates :wallbash:

Middle of growing some lovely Dinafem Blue Kush auto's atm, but i'm looking forward to seeing some of these grow diaries. The seeds are always top quality from Dinafem and sound so very very tasty :hippy:

• Like 4