Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

great prizes I must say, really generous offrts of seeds and nutes too. 

pity im in water, id have snapped this up, but good luck to the entries, ill be keepin an eye on these, should be epic.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Smokebelch @jadenugs

Here you go boy's :yep: . Might be right up your street this one ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Looks like a great collab and great fun. Nice prizes too :yep:

Won't be able to do it though, got a full house and it's only just started lol

Cheers anyway Mark ;)

Good luck to all who get chosen. It's a great way to see how the Nutrients and new strains do, all in one place. I'll be watching as I've had my eye on these Intense nutes already :yep:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@Rampa GreenGood question dude? I wish I knew about this yesterday before I got 25 subbie seeds wet. 

Answered brother  ;)

1 of each or all 10 :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Likewise I will have to give this a miss.  It’s only really the blueberry cookies that take my fancy and like I have also mentioned I already have the 4 organic items to try (grow and bloom courtesy of grozone hydro, free with an order as well, Thanks guys) so will be trying them quite soon.  Which I’m sure you’ll all see on here anyway.   All the best to the rest for the zest in this fest

:hippy::band:

Just wanted to add the reason I am only interested in the blueberry cookies, maybe the quick gorilla but the regular gorilla for me really.  Anyways I’m branching off here.  The reason only the bcookies is because I already have the og cookies and the yet to flower orange juice and I’m not an auto guy.  Good luck y’all 

Edited by Rampa Green

@Dinafem-Mark I'd love to be involved mate.

I can happily and proudly confirm there will be no teapot involvement lol (wtf was I thinking)

I am chomping at the bit for new challenges and trying new things is not a foreign concept to me as the teapot situation confirms weirdly.

If I was selected I promise to do things in a more standard form and will media the death out of it.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 5

@tokenrollno mate  if members chosen could state what brand of soil they are using for there grow then that would be cool.

Honestly I am hoping that we get a full mix of dirt growers from the cheaper b+q verve style of composts right through to the growers who use the specific branded composts for growing so everybody will be able to see just how good or not the different types of soil are.

The results  may help other members choose a different soil in the future with some containing added microbes ect  we should see if there are real world benefits from them being ready in the bag 

Hope this makes sense mate 

All the best 

Matt 

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
Legibility
  • Like 8