Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

4 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Haha welcome to the beat round the head with a gorilla bud.

Yeah the gorrila is special girl....She hits like a train and was the best of the Simian hybrid crosses I did...... The Dinafem ones were more indica IME and therefore my cup of tea more (Im a heavy indica fan as u know) and very stable considering what I put them through that summer.

I had some gorrila dawg that was absolutley soul destroying....taste wise standard, but it was pure red eye couch lock material.

My best description I stand by....when done right....when you smoke gorrila, you look like you have smoked it :rofl::skin_up::rofl:

• Like 4

Dont worry about the numbers Matt I can type enough words in 6 months to fill 10 diaries lol

I've been training myself to not put together updates with prologues chapters epilogue's and indexes but sadly I have regular bouts of uncontrollable explosive verbal grow based diarrhoea that's smothered in a hard wood veneer of totally random yet only occasionally funny humour. Imagine how my poor old wife feels having to listen to each and every idea I have developed over days sometimes weeks with regular updates on the development of the undoubtedly genius invention..........hmmmm  I've just done it again haven't I :wassnnme:

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 6

Great competition with generous prizes from both parties.. I would love to take part, but I am just too wrapped up in various projects and commitments at the moment - best of luck to all that enter.. I am sure it will be a fun one to watch with these new strains! :D 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

@MidlandGrow @Smokebelch Ya fuckers putting me on the spot lol

Btw, when I made my screen name I was associating jade with the colour green, just thought I'd clear that up :yes: How do you change your screen name? I messaged @Joolz about 2 years ago and never got an answer lol

Back on topic. I'd love to take part in this lads but my current grow won't come down until late December and it's 9 plants. I don't wanna be starting another in my veg cab while these are still going so wouldn't be able to start until January. I would never be finished before 1st April. If the deadline was later I'd be up for it :yep:

• Like 6

@jadenugsNo worries dude, I won’t pester you any more.

Why do you want to change your name?, Jadenugs is a cool name, at least you are not named after a burp like me.

Mine is actually the name of tune made by 90s techno DJ Andy Wetherall aka Sabres of Paradise.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3