Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

5 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

I won’t pester you any more.

I was only jokin dude :)

7 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Why do you want to change your name?, Jadenugs is a cool name, at least you are not named after a burp like me.

I'm not that bothered about changing it really dude. It was just I had a nice pic of a bud I'd rooted at (I think it was) 68 days flower  and was gonna have it as my avatar and change my name to Nugzy Maclone. I think Joolz might have been clearing his inbox and missed the message though so it never happened. Didn't want to bother him again but if he sees my tag in the above post I'd still change it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@zen-ken your not allowed anymore blueberry cookies they are mine all mine im telling you no way... after a cure them are really nice example of cookies love em.

sharing is caring bro :yep:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 5

On 25/09/2019 at 11:52 AM, Smokebelch said:

How many peeps have signed up for this dude? I thought you would have been inundated with names.

I was expecting a bit more action mate but now we have the coco and hydro growers included we should still put on a good show ;)

Normally when we do a competition we get a lot more traction :yep:

On 25/09/2019 at 3:41 PM, The Padawan said:

Would I be able to join in? I already have the gorilla so don't need the seeds. I'll be running in dwc 

Just noticed its the quick version. Sorry its the regular gorilla's I have :smokin:

I don't see why we can't open this up to growers who either the "seeds" or the "nutes" already  ;)

@Intense Nutrients Matt What do you think brother? If members have their own Intense nutrients or seeds I think we should let them participate and we will do the seeds if they have the feed and vice versa if they have seeds and not feed?

So glad we've added the hydro and coco growers, time to get this competition lit :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

10 hours ago, zen-ken said:

Im getting that hunger for a batch of fresh blueberry cookies ;)

8 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@zen-ken your not allowed anymore blueberry cookies they are mine all mine im telling you no way... after a cure them are really nice example of cookies love em.

Are you 2 boys 100% taking part?

I hope so :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 4

7 hours ago, McHazy said:

Besides am in coco here

We've got the Coco and hydro growers included now mate ;)

So glad as they do some fine work  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark yeah im in.  (Soil or Coco I don't mind either. So let you decide just to equal out the numbers) .

Seeds im up for Gorilla Fast and Ocean Grown Cookies.

I have done the Gorilla Photoperiod, have 2 x Gorilla Cbd in veg now so may as well do the fast version. Can start veg same day the seeds get here.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Are you 2 boys 100% taking part?

I hope so :cheers:

Mark..

Yeah man.....im always down.......I do have a quick question b4 I commit tho

How would the nutes work with us RDWC guys ? .....Not having the soil I will need to add a few goodies to a basic A + B mix (cal mag etc)

Just so I can start my plan of attack/shopping list :yep:

• Like 4

@zen-ken  

I always ended up with 1/2 bottles of cal mag and 1/4 bottle of rootstym and a bit ph- etc left from the last run so just use the other brands as you normally need or would buddy.

Im sure that those who already have mycorrhizal fungi at home etc will be using it alongside the Organix so as long as Intense grow and bloom plus a Dinafem seed from the list is used I think everything else is pretty much fair game can be used and welcomed lol 

all the best mate 

mate 

• Like 5

Right good people the time has come to get this grow off underway ;)

I've picked 8 members and @Intense Nutrients Matt Will be selecting the remaining 7 to make the 15 total :yep:

The 8 I've chosen are :headbang:

@zen-ken

@tokenroll

@Smokebelch

@Rampa Green

@badbillybob

@2Fat2EatThat

@Amnesia

And finally from me our reigning Pot Noodle King  ;)

@vince noir rock n roll star

Now let's see who @Intense Nutrients Matt selects  ;)

I'll drop the 8 members above a pm and I'll include Matt in the pm that way we have one pm per member to gather all mailing info, strain selection and what nutrients you will need  :yep:

Let's get this kicked off :headbang:

Pm,s incoming  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 8