Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Your at that stage where things are about to get real interesting and fast  ;)

Indeed! :yep: shes just starting to show off  ...large.PicsArt_11-06-11_44_19.jpglarge.PicsArt_11-06-11_54_16.jpglarge.PicsArt_11-06-11_37_41.jpg... 

#3 has a couple leaders streching off so iv tucked them and given a soft bend without kinking  will do this each time  when watering and just hope the other two catch up a little.. im not to bothered about getting them perfectly level no guna tie or anything.. just don't want main large nug would prefer it disturbed between four...large.PicsArt_11-06-11_59_21.jpglarge.PicsArt_11-07-12_08_29.jpglarge.PicsArt_11-07-12_10_58.jpglarge.PicsArt_11-07-12_53_03.jpg

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Looking great mate, really nice structure on both :yep:

Thanks bud ...hopefully she gets some beautiful colours & frost like yours :yep:

• Like 2

#1 has been in the flower room for around 30 days now ..smells very peppery /musky with hint of fruits  ..on around 2-3ml bloom & 1ml  grow last few waters.. added a drop of seaweed ,top max &heaven  last night ...

#3 has been in around 18days starting to stiffen up and buds starting to form.. she's been on 2/3ml grow 1ml bloom last few waters .. she hasn't showed the hunger signs #1 did at the same stage as I learnt to keep her topped up bit more this time ...il start to lower the grow now & up the bloom as she starts to get productive :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Alright there @HEMPFRUIT

Number One and three are looking grand so far, I was just wondering what happened to number two? Did it go to balls? I hope not, anyway,

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 2

Ah the Joy's of not cocking about with growing! trust me there have been times I wish I never saw my darn bubbling tea pot lol

Looking sticky man.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @HEMPFRUIT

Number One and three are looking grand so far, I was just wondering what happened to number two? Did it go to balls? I hope not, anyway,

Thanks JJ ...#2 still alive & kicking ..you can catch a glimpse of her in my other diary in hso section ..which reminds me it's over due a update :yep:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

Ah the Joy's of not cocking about with growing! trust me there have been times I wish I never saw my darn bubbling tea pot lol

Looking sticky man.

lol ....yeah I tried to keep it simple as it's my first pnc...yours looks special though mate  worth the extra efforts nice bit of training  looks like your guna be rewarded:yep:

• Like 3

On 13/11/2019 at 9:40 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @HEMPFRUIT

I was thinking where had no2 gone lol

Its in a seperate diary I believe mate :yep:

@HEMPFRUIT Looking in really good shape :bong: loving the comparison with the age different  ;)

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

large.PicsArt_11-21-03_49_28.jpg 

Ogkz#1 cut little droopy after a soak..I repotted shortly after.. last your see of her here but will make appearances in my other HSO diary ...

Ogkz#3 cut seems to of stalled ..so I flushed the soil through a few times as has been wet the whole time since the snip and would be going stagnant ...after that she seems to of kicked in with some growth.. fingers crossed she will pull through ...if not a reveg will have to done :yep:

• Like 3

I've been following along in the shadows in here see, and look at this :eek: you're gonna do okay in here mate, this is some fine work :guitar: 

• Like 3

@botanics thanks  mate ..  iv notice ya lurking ..don't be a stranger :yep:

Fingers crossed they finish up nicely..il have to get over and have a look at your what your cooking.. havnt had much time to catch up on everyone's work lately 

:yinyang:

• Like 3