Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

Thanks @HSO-Mark 

Hey @vince noir rock n roll star

@Jibba jabba @bubbly82  @Amo @InTheSystem @zabz @Bad Apple @botanics @Green demon

I think thats everyone ..Thanks for stopping in don't be strangers :yep: 

Little update I checked on one that hasnt popped up yet and it was a goner :wallbash: had a little root but gone to mush :kwasny:..so checked the other and same with that!  ....the last one is still alive but I took it out the soil and spray with water with hint of dom and potted in coco from a pod I had hopefully she will be ok  il share some snaps tomorrow... not sure what went wrong .. too wet,or not enough air flow  ,soil to hot (fert hot) or just unlucky i should of let them get a bigger root before puting in soil or just started straight in like normally do......

ANYWAY the SHOW is not over yet :jester:

Iv got 3 more on order  hopefully will be here by Friday :) anoying thing is i just ordered from tude last saturday aswel....maybe  I wont kill these ones  :rolleyes: if anything it will be a public execution  thread  poor seeds lol

I hope I get some better success as iv also got ..

Choc mint og

The new

Sugar breath

Sapphire scout

Black dog

Bubba gift

& others from other banks 

:yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 12

Best of luck Hempfruit. Great start to the diary. Sorry for not saying hi earlier. Hope the last one grows strong for you. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Choc mint og

The new

Sugar breath

Sapphire scout

Black dog

Bubba gift

Great selection of Hso beans there mate, I have grown all of them except the new, which I am saving for next year, you won’t be disappointed.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

@HEMPFRUIT - Good luck mate, sorry to hear about your misfortune with the seedlings.. Quite a few of us have had a battle with them, the common issue is the shells being stuck and causing the seedlings to die. I would highly advise scuffing these seeds or adding a drop of h2o2 in the cup and germinate in that. Did the trick for me after 6 days of nothing.. ;)

• Like 4

On 16/08/2019 at 0:15 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

large.20190816_120914-1442x1193.jpg

<_<

Let round 2 begin :yep:

Fingers crossed for better results this time mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks @Serpent & @ROCKSTEADY6 and welcome  :yep:

Apologies for the delays everyone will update tomoz once edited/sized ...some progress has been made 2x up and away ..now shell-less :toldya: finger crossed no more troubles :yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 4

large.PicsArt_08-25-02_47.54-1144x1144.jpglarge.PicsArt_08-25-02_44.10-1144x1144.jpg

Not much to see yet il get a snap of each today and upload tonight then it's all up to date ...I can't get great pics at the moment because got them sharing pod tray 

Currently under a 45w led but dimmed to 4.6w actual draw, about 8inch from the soil and 5inch away from the top of #1

Lumen read of 1400 at soil level and 3000 at top of #1 ...ish..

My plan is  to veg until i can get a couple of cuts as i dont trust my powers of reveg like the KING @vince noir rock n roll star

..I wouldn't be able to sleep at night flowering a plant I don't have a cut of lol

I'm looking to flower  before the end of Sep ideally mid Sep  so it will finish before Xmas ...did I read the deadline has been extended? @HSO-Mark

Even if that's the case I want to be consuming some of this at Xmas so will probs stick to the plan anyway..

Will be using plant magic soil & biobizz nutes &additives ,pm root stim (not sure Im going to use this yet ),eco thrive frass when pot up and maybe a bit of eco thrive tea at some point  supplied by the kind @diyleduk at great price with great service ..also purchased the light unit off him and can't fault it as of yet ..and it's CRAZY bright think that's the first time iv woowed! At something in the canna industry since autosflowers came in..it should suit me a lot being able to dim and run on lower watts so I have the ability to control growth of my clones and mothers I'm deffiantly going to be geting a few more :D

• Like 6

Ill tag along.. 5" is a bit scary though, have you got a bit more height? 

Im getting good feedback off the tea,enjoy :) 

• Like 1