Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

On 15/12/2019 at 2:20 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

#1 has days left ..max a week I think ...              :execute:                  :thumsup:

She should be down just prior to Xmas  ;)

Not long left now mate  :yep:

Have a great festive season buddy :bong:

Until the new year  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 15/12/2019 at 2:15 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

notice a nice sour cali type hum

I recall that smell from last year, possibly this year, no that’s right we are still in this year and next is yet to come, so I recall that exact smell from my harvest in the beginning of the year.:smokin:

Your buds look seriously dense, are we gonna have a guess at the final yield, especially as @HSO-Mark aka digital weigh by eye is off till new year, gives us all a bit of a chance?

I’ll start then #1 I am going to go with 27g.

Number 3 which does look a little bit smaller I am gonna guess 22g

Hopefully I am well off the mark and you actually yeild a lot more but well done for making it this far.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

recall that smell from last year, possibly this year, no that’s right we are still in this year and next is yet to come, so I recall that exact smell from my harvest in the beginning of the yea

lol ...sounds like the effects are long lasting ..

8 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

are we gonna have a guess at the final yield, especially as @HSO-Mark aka digital weigh by eye is off till new year, gives us all a bit of a chance?

Red my mind my mate :george:..was going to say for everyone to have a guess..but you may want to rethink your guess  lol ...I'm going to chop #1 tonight /tomorrow  il put something in for a good comparison in pics ...im thinking closer to the 14 mark but hopefully your nearer ..I am pessimistic when estimating yeild as that way I'm never disappointed lol

But il Chuck 14 out there as a ball park figure to help people and like I said I try get a good size ref point in a few pics...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

im thinking closer to the 14 mark but hopefully your nearer .

We will just have to wait and see. 

I think you’ll be surprised once it has all dried up, I do recall the buds being very dense.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

:bag:...:wassnnme:...wasn’t me...

I ain’t got a digital eye like some folk have, was just sneaking abt lol 

But I’ll have a go, when you try imagine it all trimmed up, it would prob look like an Oz, so somewhere around 24-28g !?!

• Like 3