Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

On 1/2/2020 at 2:24 AM, Limey Gas man said:

It's like a meaty onion smell on top of lime.

I find the  savoury /meaty smell pops up in a lot of kushs ..add a bit of sweet to it and it's G.S .cookies all over I think  ..I'm not sure if gsc got  her name from the cookie smell but I defiantly get a resemblances of cookies when  open a jar .. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

woo hoo ..we all winners here lol ..

Edit:I defiantly didn't sir robot^^

@vince noir rock n roll star

:yep: it's like you have done this before ...well done mate good eye ...iv just noticed your post count :eek:  

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 3

@HEMPFRUIT Nice to see all 3 girls are now down mate ;)

This is a diary I've really enjoyed and loved the extra bit of community fun with "guess the weight" very cool :yep:

We have a definite contender here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That's #3 all dry I have a sneaky few nugs ...smell changed on dry it's has a earthy/choca/savoury kush type smell ..but has a smooth earthy taste with a slight hint of orange chem  background taste I think this is very ogkb leaning smokewise ..#1 has been puting some blackcurrant/ribena notes out when burping ..I get a side by side snap of cured buds #1&#3  a little smoke report  just before end date when had a cure and I've giving them a good nose!:yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 3

On 18/01/2020 at 0:57 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

large.PicsArt_01-18-12_40_41.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-18-12_37_59.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-18-12_36_16.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-18-12_33_59.jpg

Not a bad end result from #3 ;)

Just over half oz of some dank and frosty end product  :yep:

Enjoy buddy :bong:

If you could get a report up in the next 11 day's that would be a perfect way to end this PNC entry  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Final report to finish...

Ogkz1 cured to a spicey/peppery  ,earthy slightly chem with a strong grapey /blackcurrant /berrys hit ..very unusual smells is realy appealing to me same with the taste can see her staying with me a while.. :D

0gkz3 cured to a onion /sage /meaty kush type smell slightly woody/hashy aswel .. similar in taste  deep savoury /woody taste but with a tiny orange chemy spice to the background ..smell wise she dosnt appeal to me naturally but once tasted and smoke she's really nice ..suttle  but nice ..

You can see #2 being flowered off in my other thread in near future aswel as the other ogkzs I have and a few others ..

THE NEW

BLACK D.O.G

SUGAR BREATH

CMOG

SAPHIRE OG

BUBBAS GIFT

also have ogkz fv that I totally forgot to thank @HSO-Mark & the team for as I received around Xmas and totally sliped my mind

• Like 4

On 31/01/2020 at 8:00 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

Final report to finish...

Ogkz1 cured to a spicey/peppery  ,earthy slightly chem with a strong grapey /blackcurrant /berrys hit ..very unusual smells is realy appealing to me same with the taste can see her staying with me a while.. :D

0gkz3 cured to a onion /sage /meaty kush type smell slightly woody/hashy aswel .. similar in taste  deep savoury /woody taste but with a tiny orange chemy spice to the background ..smell wise she dosnt appeal to me naturally but once tasted and smoke she's really nice ..suttle  but nice ..

You can see #2 being flowered off in my other thread in near future aswel as the other ogkzs I have and a few others ..

THE NEW

BLACK D.O.G

SUGAR BREATH

CMOG

SAPHIRE OG

BUBBAS GIFT

also have ogkz fv that I totally forgot to thank @HSO-Mark & the team for as I received around Xmas and totally sliped my mind

Thank you for rounding up your PNC grow buddy  ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed this one mate  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 1